Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - November '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boooooring :(

We need the Knights to bug again....

What happened to NDFC tearing up this league?

Hopefully the rain goes away, and we can have a nice BBQ after the game friday night...oops, that should be in the other thread :rolleyes:

Is it New Kit friday night for the Rangers? or are we wearing our traditional winning white jerseys?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Hopefully the rain goes away, and we can have a nice BBQ after the game friday night...oops, that should be in the other thread :rolleyes:

Don't worry Fil, this is the results and Banter thread. #7player may have missed that before. :D

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini, after you're done cooking and serving the Rangers contingent their supper, would you mind saran wrapping me up a plate and dropping it off at my house? My laundry could use some attention as well.

NDFC tied for 3rd right now I believe? Our next 4 games are against the top 4 teams in the division, plus with DMU having games in hand we will have to play our best soccer to stay near the top of the table. A new formation and a couple new faces to the roster will hopefully help during the most important stretch of our season.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
could this new formation and the "new" faces returning for NDFC be the reason for shaven's antics????

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poll Sugeestions

Half the season is pretty much behind us, which teams can cause the most problems for teams in the promotion hunt?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta could definitely cause some problems in the second half.

When they get their top end high school players from the North Delta Huskies and Seaquam Seahawks back, who knows?

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
North Delta could definitely cause some problems in the second half.

When they get their top end high school players from the North Delta Huskies and Seaquam Seahawks back, who knows?

Apparently an "unbaised" GNSUFC fan thinks the full line up against Sporting, up to 2 men for 80 minutes, should be tough...I'm not making any bets.

Delta Metro could pull a couple wins out and get in the mix to throw some teams off.

Whalley, GEU...well enough said.

Sporting...who knows, they've beaten ND, tied Alder and Raiders, but also tied GEU, and lost to GNSUFC, spanked by Moody...???

Moody, Raiders, and ND all in the mix for 3rd and a win against Rangers and Alder could make things interesting.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shagalot JR said:
Sporting...who knows, they've beaten ND, tied Alder and Raiders, but also tied GEU, and lost to GNSUFC, spanked by Moody...???
haha that is quite the resume i must say, they are the poster child for inconsistency

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bucky? Get bent you pom pom waving flamer........... :D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't a well played game for either team...... could've went either way... but there was a shite load of missed open net shots :rolleyes:

But the main event was Jacko "pole dancing" :D with the corner flag.... that kick, spin and catch move was BRILLIANT! ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Wasn't a well played game for either team...... could've went either way... but there was a shite load of missed open net shots :rolleyes: ;)

I hope that was sarcasm on the shite load of missed shots.
Terrible game to play, couldn't imagine watching it.
We went up 2 by half, then went down a man right after a deflected goal from the top of the 18 with about 30 min. to go. Shot went from rolling down the middle of the net to hitting someones ass and deflecting into the corner. Terrible goal. We hung on after with a few missed chances in counter.
Did I mention how bad the game was.
A mystery ref out last night, but still the same results. MYSTERY CALLS BOTH WAYS.

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grove 1-0 GN
A hard fought game from both ends.Not many shots from red,Grove held most of the play,although it wasn't our best outing by far.Nice to see some effort from Mikey up front-nice goal no matter how it goes in.
Score doesn't reflect the game but credit to GN,although it was obvious they were looking to tie at best.Should have put more away but hey....defence wins games.

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stellar in net as usual Haps.Less than a goal against per game.
Can't ask for much more.
You're fukcing Huge!

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC 0 ALD 1
Surfer please tell it like it was. A hard fought game by both teams. Prior to the game we would have taken a tie. after about 20 min in we didn't see much from Aldergrove. With 3 min left in the game we had an unfortunate bounce go against us when our keep tried to clear the ball out. Chances overall were slim for both teams. Personally I think the Rangers are 10 times better than Aldergrove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0