Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - November '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
burkee&nonis said:
Personally I think the Rangers are 10 times better than Aldergrove.

Come on b&n, we are only 6 or 7 times better than Aldergrove, lets be realistic here.

Can't wait for the back to back games vs. them at the end of the season, should be great football.
We are doing it for Aaron!

Good solid win on Friday night, but we need to find a way to get a clean sheet.

hos

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about, make the save......

Without his saves you lose...... :D Game was not well played by either side.....draw would have been a fair result. But as Pops says....life isn't. :mad:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
burkee&nonis said:
SUFC 0 ALD 1
With 3 min left in the game we had an unfortunate bounce go against us when our keep tried to clear the ball out..

OK, WHAT happened. From what I have read.......game was going no where and you goalie fukced up. Not that it matters, just wondering as SUFC has some decent players and a team that could win some games in the second half.

therob, how about a mid season analysis! Interested to see how other teams rate one another.

most surprising......sporting. Lets get a thread started

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
good well paced game in the moody/ndfc match, unfortunately we had some difficulties finding the back of the net, was frustrating with all the pressure we had, and sucked to not get the 3 points and to fall farther behind alder/rangers...

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea was an alright game tonight i found you guys did have some pressure but we had a great chance to win it and our guy went for the higlights and missed....i dunno was a pretty good game to watch im sure as it was pretty fast paced for 90min.....we got a bit of a tuff road ahead of us here playing the top three teams in a row ....lets get these injuries healed up....stepchild from what i here you may be able to help me and some of my teammates out ...got an couple opeinings.....kidding....out

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
middleofthepark said:
Moody 1 NDFC 1

Good hard game but Moody was unlucky to come away with a win. Horrendous reffing both ways as usual by flying Phil.

I think a tie was a pretty fair result in that game. moody had there points of domination but so did we. I don't think a win was out of reach for either side all it took was a little finish in the final third. I was impressed with your front runner brendan, he always looked dangerous. pretty fast paced skilled game, reffing was comical.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7player said:
stepchild from what i here you may be able to help me and some of my teammates out ...got an couple opeinings.....

Lots of experience considering I am playing with the geriatric Rangers. :D Care to tell me who and what is injured? :)

Good to see 2 young teams battling to a tie, makes for an interesting game coming up. ;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Well if my two central mid-fielders would track thier runners, we would not have so many chances against, but what can you do?

hos

I agree....let our coach know not to put up front in the second half :D

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I think a tie was a pretty fair result in that game. moody had there points of domination but so did we.
i just have to take the piss here, that line made me lol literally :wa:

you gotta be joking with that comment, i didn't see you guys string 3 passes together, you had no middle of the park, you guys did have a few rush's that generated a couple chances but obviously thats going to happen in 90 minutes. did you hear your coach after the game? i would love to hear his comments posted on here about how great we are and how lucky you guys were, that was hilarious.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your coach said that we are the best team he's seen all year, so take that for whatever it's worth, I think they were just stroking each others ego's :rolleyes: . I've never seen someone demand so much TTP respect while not getting results. Your post is the same as your one's after your losses to Aldergrove and the Highlanders. All your team did was play a long high ball from your defenders to your forwards who would then fire a shot from 20 yards out, I never really felt threatened that you were going to score. If you could create in the offensive zone then maybe you guys would be as good as you think you are. Your team had more pressure but we had better quality scoring oppurtunities in the box. All in all a classy team that plays good soccer, and with both our teams being so young I think we'll continue to improve and have some close battles throughout the years.

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
considering your coach said ndfc was the best team you've faced all year.....its pretty much coaches shining each other's shoes.

btw was that your main keeper? not saying he sucks, i just doubt he could catch an egg without making a mess.

Both teams were one pass or a better shot away from winning the game.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking the exact same thing LSD. I think I have heard Moody say the same thing everytime they drop points. we deserved better, we had more possesion, we outplayed them. honestly, I was impressed with your team, a classy bunch, with a lot of talent and hard work. I thought you were one of the best teams we played all year. We came out flat but once we found our composure and scored the first goal I never thought we were going to lose that game. everybody feels they should win the close games.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I was thinking the exact same thing LSD. I think I have heard Moody say the same thing everytime they drop points. we deserved better, we had more possesion, we outplayed them.
We did have more posession, we did outplay you, and we tied but we did deserve better, how else do you want it said other than that plainly?

your forwards were standing at center with the ball after scoring that first goal on your first sniff of inside our 30 shouting at your team how lucky you guys were to have that lead, and you guys didn't improve after that, just held on, we had you guys pinned in your half for most of the game. Sure you guys had a couple chances but that was all you can say about your play, the only reason why it was tied was because we couldn't find the back of the net more than once. you can grasp onto whatever you want but its not that difficult to recap the game, not much happened other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0