Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - November '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddog

Oct 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to hear that the Raiders aren't the worst team to watch anymore!?! It still counts as a win if it isn't "pretty"!!!!!!

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say 3-0 was good for us considering last time it was 3-1 and we had 4 key players from the first game not there, and 3 div 2 players and a div 3 player

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First half could have been 6-0, but the second was a diff. story. Made subs and came out flat....GEU had a little life. GEU had no serious threats from inside 20, but came at us old bastards. We had a few more chances...COACH....but could not capitalize.

Side bar.
Some young kid :( on GEU kicked the ball around for an hour after the game by himself, thus we took it upon us to force hotdogs, beer and smokes on him........brought a tear to my eyes as I watched another promising future turn for the worse. :)

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully I'll get my act together in time to fend off the "Sporting Domination"= [/QUOTE said:
Well looks like there will be a game, turf tonight. Sporting has not played in 3 weeks, and may need a half or 2 to get in the groove-DOMINATION again, but Moody does have a decent team considering 4-0 earlier this year. Sporting missing their MVP captain will be even tougher for them. Who knows, maybe Moody could just start crying to the league again and steal the points :eek:

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 1 Highlanders 1

Shocking refereeing in both halves for both teams. Red card against our right back in the first 20 mins of the game. Red card for there right back in the second half. This guy should not be refereeing mens soccer.

Referee missed a clear cut goal for us with about three mins left. Ball hit the post that holds the net behind the left post and he completely missed it. SHOCKING!!!!

Not to say that Aldergrove did not dominate large parts of the game but under the circumstances we were robbed of a goal and likely a win.

We battled hard with limited bodies and fully deserved the point.

Your welcome Rangers. :)

Heanjob

middleofthepark

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 1 Moody 0

Match Summary:

Moody with 99.5% of the possession, 4 crossbars, 2 cleared off the line and God knows how many untouched crosses...Sporting with 1 shot, a free kick from center that was unfortunately mishandled by our replacement keeper with about 12 remaining. A tough break but it should not have mattered. We beat ourselves on this one. Wish we were in the position to be giving games away at this point...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
middleofthepark said:
Sporting 1 Moody 0

Match Summary:

Moody with 99.5% of the possession, 4 crossbars, 2 cleared off the line and God knows how many untouched crosses...Sporting with 1 shot, a free kick from center that was unfortunately mishandled by our replacement keeper with about 12 remaining. A tough break but it should not have mattered. We beat ourselves on this one. Wish we were in the position to be giving games away at this point...

Does this sound familiar too anyone else.

middleofthepark

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ask sporting if i was exaggerating..or anyone watching...im saying they didnt deserve the points but it was our own fault...im not looking to put the blame on anyone but ourselves...signs of a young team i suppose..we'll bounce back

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alderhole tie is great, odd to hear that their right back got red carded. :rolleyes:
Thanks Delta, never thought I would say that.

PM, if you guys are claiming domination in every game then how are you dropping points? Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one. ;) Get it done, your team is good enough to do it.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders game wasn't a tie since they actually scored a winning goal but that idiot ref who never left the centre of the park didn't wipe his fcuking fogged up coke-bottle-glasses to see the ball clearly go into the net.

So the have to settle for a tie. Smart moves on the defence of Aldergrove to keep playing the ball after it bounced off the INSIDE post and back out..... :eek:

And I thought the ref's in the MWSL were bad.... :rolleyes:

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Does this sound familiar too anyone else.
WAY too familiar, meh, we just f*cked ourselves, pretty dissapointed, not much else to say, hopefully our callup goalie doesn't get too upset about it, it was our fault for not getting the goals, he only decided whether we got 1 point or no points...

pretty funny side note, we beat sporting 4-0 in the first match of the season, and that was a pretty evenly played game and i was actually pretty impressed with them... then we lose 1-0 tonight like this...

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alder 1 Highlanders1

I don't normally post but considering the circumstances......Sorry boys for the missed sitter. I'll take the blame for the loss. I say loss 'cause we should of had the other two points no question if not for me.

PS Heanjob Biggest bitch out there play your game and quit the moaning and you will fine........just my opinion.....take it for what it's worth..........and remember it's free.

pro101

Oct 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: sporting 1 port moody 0

I watched both games between sporting and port moody and it is funny that sporting played much better in a 4-0 loss than they did in a 1-0 victory. In this last game port moody had some tough bounces, they had most of the chances but were unable to capitalize. The sporting keeper had a fantastic game. He made some key saves and was a monster in the air. Sporting's goal was a brutal one. It was a chip from 50 yards that slipped through the goalies hand. It definetly was not a sporting domination, but it was a quality result. With keeping and luck like they had in this game they could vey well be a force in the second half of the year. This loss must be tough for Port Moody to swallow considering they hit three crossbars.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you miss the goal that actually went in??

You just missed the net...that happens. You should feel lucky to get the points in the end. Bad reffing actually helped you get a point. I am not saying you were not the better team today but you actually lost the game if the ref had any eyes. I would like to hear your thought on that? :D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
Alder 1 Highlanders1

I don't normally post but considering the circumstances......Sorry boys for the missed sitter. I'll take the blame for the loss. I say loss 'cause we should of had the other two points no question if not for me.

PS Heanjob Biggest bitch out there play your game and quit the moaning and you will fine........just my opinion.....take it for what it's worth..........and remember it's free.

Hubs, was pretty obvious early on when your right back gets no card for a tackle from behind then we get a red card for a maybe slightly worse challenge that bitching was in order.

heanjobwenttothestepchildschoolofbeingabitch

PS Hubs, you don't try to chip the keeper when you are six yards out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0