Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - November '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
buddy honestly you guys had more pressure and had the ball a bit more,,,but ill tell you one thing for a team that "pins teams in their zone" i honestly dont remember you guys getting 2 shot in side our 18yard box all game...prove me wrong i played defence all game and i dont remember it once....am i right..even your goal came from outside the box......and when you did get a shot our keeper only had to take half a step to collect it...pressure is pressure but if your not pressuring the GOAL then your really just holding on to the ball....wouldnt really call that pressure......thought you guys had some good players though..your two forwards and #11 were the standouts on your team i thought ....what number were you....if your one of the guys i mentioned then you played well..if i didnt mention ya i hardly noticed ya.....out

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7player said:
what number were you....if your one of the guys i mentioned then you played well..if i didnt mention ya i hardly noticed ya.....out
i am #14 on defense, so obviously you didn't get to see too much of me ;) haha sorry had to take that piss. looking forward to the rematch.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i didnt see much of you maybe cause you didnt stand out..no hard feelings....but enough of this back and forth sh*t.....im looking forward to next week we dont play for like 12 weeks ive already forgotten about you guys but im glad to hear that we're on your mind...

middleofthepark

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7player said:
....thought you guys had some good players though..your two forwards and #11 were the standouts on your team i thought ....what number were you....if your one of the guys i mentioned then you played well..if i didnt mention ya i hardly noticed ya.....out
aw you're gonna make me blush...nice of you to say but in all honesty that was the shittiest i've played all year. Hopefully I'll get my act together in time to fend off the "Sporting Domination" :D

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
middleofthepark said:
aw you're gonna make me blush...nice of you to say but in all honesty that was the shittiest i've played all year. Hopefully I'll get my act together in time to fend off the "Sporting Domination" :D

Whether you guys are the first ones to actually see the "Sporting Domination", I have no clue, but I'm itching to see it as well.

You will be in for a physical game.

Tito Santana

Jul 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How in the world are the Rangers 6-1-1? I've seen a game or two and am soooo not impressed with them. They play ugly and have zero defensive presence in the centre mid. Yet they demand and get so much respect.

I don't understand.

Easily the prettiest team to watch in this league is Port Moody. They are young and fast. They play sexy football esays. Like the Spaniards. I don't play for them, but I wish I did. Can I have a tryout Brandon?

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrribbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easily the prettiest team to watch in this league is Port Moody

Tito, do you work under one of the Skytrain Stations in Vancouver??.........If so please lay of your product as it is clouding your mind.

I agree the Rangers aren't what they used to be but they are getting results.........and that is what demands respect.

How is the Iron Sheik doing these days?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tito Santana said:
Yet they demand and get so much respect.

The Rangers are to the FVSL, what Brett Hart was to the WWF, Tito, to put it in Wrestling terms for ya.

To be the best you have to beat the best, and the Rangers don't get beat very often, that is why we are one of the best of the FVSL.

The HOS Fondation

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to having a run out there with the Rangers on Fiday night.

I hope Z passes me the ball! :rolleyes:

H O S looked sharp out training with the Old Boys again last night.

Let's hope he can keep it rolling................

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, it will be great to have you out for "New Kit Friday", when the brand new Mighty Rangers Nike kit will be out for all to check out. Look out GEU, we are looking to fill the net.

hos

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is GEU going to have enough players tomorrow Girth? I'd hate to see you show up with 9 or 10.

Somebody is on crack if they thing that Port Moody is the prettiest team to watch in Div. 1. Serious amounts of crack. Readily availible at NAP. Come by anytime. Talk to Diablo over in the southeast corner of the complex.

Werd.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Is GEU going to have enough players tomorrow Girth? I'd hate to see you show up with 9 or 10.

Somebody is on crack if they thing that Port Moody is the prettiest team to watch in Div. 1. Serious amounts of crack. Readily availible at NAP. Come by anytime. Talk to Diablo over in the southeast corner of the complex.

Werd.

honestly I think the rangers are the best team in div 1 but probably one of the worst too watch. I don't think the jerseys are going to help anything either hopefully they are not those new tight fitting jerseys but I guess in the rangers case every jersey is tight fitting.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
honestly I think the rangers are the best team in div 1 .................new tight fitting jerseys but I guess in the rangers case every jersey is tight fitting.
I agree! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0