Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05 and January '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i cant belive this needs clarifying...we tied whatever....your acting like you won such a big game....one thing remains 23points to 15points how many would you rather have....hoenstly.....out

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Honestly, Sporting is a joke. I KNOW this by the stats in the league and the few posts they write on here. oh, yah, and by killing, no,.... crushing them 11-0 last year. Just ask me when and I will be happy to remind you bitches.

You seem pretty happy to come back from 3-1, from a newly promoted team, and getting the tieing goal on a J.B. called p.k.

another thing, (i can't beleive i am responding to this guy) I don't think teams win to "make a name for themselves".
For most it comes with the passion. or with the balls they have attached to them on day one. Honestly, you guys are the idiots of your league. thats one thing you are dominating at!

BELEIVE!

Good question, why are you responding to Div 1 posts? Your season not going to well?

You guys did spank us last year and you were the better team. I believe your medal is in the mail.

Sir Shagalot

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game was a TIE. Both teams had chances to win. In the end it's a point we will take as we came back from two goals down in the final 10 against a decent team.

Maybe ND should concentrate more on the game and less on what our sideline was doing. If there's an issue with our sideline, take it up with the league. The ref didnt seem to take issue with anything that was said. Its not as if your sideline was any better, launching verbal tirades at our players and the ref. It seems everytime you guys lose or draw its someone elses fault. Go ahead, blame the ref. A foul is a foul. The fact remains that you guys were too concerned with talking trash to our sidelines as soon as you went up 3-1. Awfullly silent after the pk werent you.

Overall, a well fought and clean game from both sides.

You guys havent lost in 10 games, thats a good run......... oh, by the way, who was that last loss to.;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Rangers vs Aldergrove game this weekend.

Who will be in the pipes for the Rangers?

And what does Z have on the Menu for friday night lights!

Should be a beauty.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wht ever the Mighty Rangers do, DO NOT put the guy in Coach's Avatar in the pipes, he can't even save a shot by Stepchild, and that kid never scores.

Should be a good one Coiach, lets hopoe that Big Z fires up the Sausage Party after.

Lets Go Rangers

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
H O S, hit the refresh button man!

What's wrong with the guy in my Avatar?

He's thinks Reggsy is a cheater though:D

Good luck boyz

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love it

Ballsy post, RF. I think most of us saw it, but it takes a much bigger man to go there...

Pardon the puns,

KNVB

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe Deaks is suiting up for Aldergrove this Friday night.

I saw his name on the Aldergrove team list and i know he's ready to play.

Get ready Z !

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers suck ass.

Wtf do you clowns keep going on and on and on about yourselves? :rolleyes:

I hope Aldergrove stuffs you pretenders, both on the pitch and after with your fcuking sausages.

Love,

BRM.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are just giving the people of TTP what they want, everyone wants to play for the Rangers or be in the Rangers changeroom after the match. So what we do is allow the shut-ins and retards a chance to see what Ranger life is really like, even have a little taste of sausage after the match, can you smell that, that is Spicy Z.

Come on Out Friday Regs, you bastard.

hos

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
something isn't right about those rangers. All this talk about the Changeroom tasting Z's sausage. Hos with the bobing head avatar. I smell something, something not quite right.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I hope Aldergrove stuffs you pretenders, both on the pitch and after with your fcuking sausages.

Doesn't one call that 'Pigs in a blanket'? :eek:

Odd, that's not how I remember weiners between buns...

~Shaven

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting class all the time...

Hey cnuts ya miss me?? i know you have don't lie RF. Since my last post I have joined a new squad of hooligans in a new division where Rangers have their way with you and boys from the east are tough contenders (not much is different then premier)

BUT im bizack like cooked crizack (Regs im finally going to join):wa:

Now ima weigh in on these btich made bad boy btiches... Sporting. Are you trying to tell me that you guys think you are good? If so I agree your team is flooded with talent..:p

You guys talk as though you have acheived something? so what NDFC didnt beat the crap out of you this season, there is always next year consider it like a pardon.:p Trust me you'll get it...Ranger style - hard and dry!:D

Those who missed the game (thats everyone we had a twelve person sideline) missed probably one of the uclassiest things i have ever seen in my life. Second to spitting on someone. Sporting knob #1 runs down the sideline after scoring the pk to tie. WTF...now all game i never bitched i never said shite to no one, we played like shite, why i dont know?? the moon wasnt aligned properly or something was in the air whatever... No excuses

However when that fool did that i was fukin pissed, i cant wait until next season...dude is mine!:mad:

Anyway looking forward to the Aldergrove Rangers showdown this weekend my money is on the old muckers they know how to get er done! Get em skeletor;)

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sporting class all the time...

Knight Rhider said:
whatever... No excuses QUOTE]

"No excuses"? Wasn't that whole post an excuse?

As for the actions of our player, after hearing all the crap coming from the ND sideline while he was taking the pk, I don't blame him. Emotions are high, especially salvaging a point from being down 3-1. Didn't realize the ND sideline was so sensitive.

I'm sure your use to getting it "Ranger style" and your going back for more tonight by the sounds of it :wa: . I guess we'll just have to wait till next year because you couldn't get it done this year.

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knightrider and the boys are gonna have to wait for couple more years to play sporting because there going down to div 2 where they belong. It will be interesting to see what score GN beats you this weekend! :eek: ;)

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grove 2 - 1 over Rangers.It was a hard fought game by both sides.Honestly thought we were going to tie .Well done C.J. & Barnsey! Nice to see that effort from the front line.Actually all three goals were well deserved.Hats off to Erin,Thanks again for the Pil,we all hope to see you next season. The game had it's moments from both sides.The most consistent was the ref with questionable calls on both .Either way,class was shown by both sides and we look forward to the make-up game.

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sporting class all the time...

Knight Rhider said:
Hey cnuts ya miss me?? i know you have don't lie RF. Since my last post I have joined a new squad of hooligans in a new division where Rangers have their way with you and boys from the east are tough contenders (not much is different then premier)

BUT im bizack like cooked crizack (Regs im finally going to join):wa:

Now ima weigh in on these btich made bad boy btiches... Sporting. Are you trying to tell me that you guys think you are good? If so I agree your team is flooded with talent..:p

You guys talk as though you have acheived something? so what NDFC didnt beat the crap out of you this season, there is always next year consider it like a pardon.:p Trust me you'll get it...Ranger style - hard and dry!:D

Those who missed the game (thats everyone we had a twelve person sideline) missed probably one of the uclassiest things i have ever seen in my life. Second to spitting on someone. Sporting knob #1 runs down the sideline after scoring the pk to tie. WTF...now all game i never bitched i never said shite to no one, we played like shite, why i dont know?? the moon wasnt aligned properly or something was in the air whatever... No excuses

However when that fool did that i was fukin pissed, i cant wait until next season...dude is mine!:mad:

Anyway looking forward to the Aldergrove Rangers showdown this weekend my money is on the old muckers they know how to get er done! Get em skeletor;)

First of all Nd can take that tie and put it in the trophy rack cuz thatz the best point the'll get any year from us, second we don't care what you think when we celebrate, cuz if we did we wouldn't celebrate in front of you. And the bad boy Bitches are all about 90 mins.. you wanna cry? grab a tissue

When you stop sucking it ranger style," hard and dry", maybe you'll see the light? I'm sorry you had 12 guys on the field considering we had 9 ,3/4 of the game, and still came out to destroy you with all your injuries and you'r 1 sub ..... suck it up princess.... i'm sure that'll make you feel better or as good as the rangers felt tonight after loosing to aldergrove at their house.. oh wait maybe if i wait tell next year you'll be" bizack like cooked crizack" in the div 2 leaugue to tell us why you came down because you could't crack a team if it were a bare ass tryout. U twat. Come see Sporting if you want a Spanking no. who gives a fuk?

" Looking for a player who got sent down from Premier please leave number on page" I can't wait Regs!

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game last night.I thought Grove desevered the first half but the second half was all Rangers. A goal in the first half by Grove with maybe 10 minutes to go. Rangers then scored maybe 15 minutes into the second half and had alot of chances to make it 2-1, but a great save by the keeper on a break away off of Stepchild and then Halvy hit the cross bar. With Grove scoring there second goal around the 90th minute on a great shot by CJ. Well done by both teams, good to see everyone hang around afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0