Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05 and January '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course you do.

I predict GN/SUFC become the 1st club ever to be relegated in each of the Premier, 1st, and 2nd divisions.

Shambles.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sporting should be droped from div 1 no matter what! if they finnish 7th or 6th who phukin cares? give their spot to a team in div 2 that is deserving and wants to play footie. These jokers cant even get 11 guys out to a game when there is a tam in 2A that might not even lose this year and still have to suffer another year in that division. Take a seat losers, give your spot to guys that wanna play!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Problem is, if they are good enough to stay up in the current 1st div, with the teams they have, they have earned the right to stay.

BTW: how exactly does the relegation thing go? Bottom two down automatically, 8th enters playoff w/ three div. 2 winners, correct? Looking like that team will be either SUFC / GN, or Whalley. Both, by most accounts, shitty teams. My betting is that you'll see three new teams up from div. 2 next year, and two of those will be good enough to stay up.

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey hoodrat you and your team seem to be taking a awful lot of interest in our team. I suggest you boys take the point you took off us this season and stick it up your cnut. I'm sure us not getting eleven guys out to games is bothering you, surely we can't be that bad???? you lost to us with ten men in the first game and then when we finally did get eleven guys on the pitch you guys choked.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i am not interested in your team at all. i wasnt even there the first time we played and had justed joined the team befor our last meeting. so, i got bout 20 min. All i am saying is there are teams and players out there trying their arses off to play at a higher level and your team cant even feild a full squad. I just think that is pathetic, thats all. Div1 is watered down and a team like yours needs to pick it up or get lost. NDFC does have some bends in its frame, this being obvious, with a tie and a loss to you guys. getting div1 better has to do with the 30 teams below us. its bullshite, and the promo/relagation for div2 hurts div1 and allows teams like yours to struggle for air. Pick up some players and try to make this division better then you may be proud of wins not how many guys show up for your games

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey hoodrat since you seem to know so much....why dont you tell me when we havent fielded a squad or had 11 players out?...so i guess if we go by your way of promotion/relegation the bottom 4 teams from premier should come down and the top four division 1 sides should go up?... there is a system in place, which by the way seemed to work for ND last year....but if the system is so bad how should we fix it?....should we just let you decide which team plays in each division?.....sounds pretty fair to me:confused: …. i hate to break the news to you but you dont decided who gets promoted or relegated....and finally going undefeated doesn’t warrant getting promoted….wat if that squad tied 18 games, they would still be undefeated?...4 draws are worse than 2 losses…its not about how many games you loose its about the points that you drop…look at us we’ve lost 4 games, 1 more than ND and 2 less than Port Moody…it’s the ties that kill you…oh and by the way that team can still get promoted.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BROWN ALE said:
Hey hoodrat you and your team seem to be taking a awful lot of interest in our team. I suggest you boys take the point you took off us this season and stick it up your cnut. I'm sure us not getting eleven guys out to games is bothering you, surely we can't be that bad???? you lost to us with ten men in the first game and then when we finally did get eleven guys on the pitch you guys choked.

To be fair bud you only had 10 men because your player spat on our keeper. I don't know why your team keeps acting like you showed up with 10. 1 guy spits on the keeper in the first game and one guy runs past and taunts our sideline in the second game. We were the better team in both but couldn't get the wins. If you think you outplayed us thats fine maybe thats as well as you can play. I'm personally over it and I'm glad I don't play on your team because you are unorganized, classless and a gong show. I would expect more out of the whitecaps

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive your right my bad…but wat I was trying to get at was that we have always had a 11 out and fielded a team…its hoodrat saying we didn’t so I’m trying to figure out when this was…I guess I was one of those guys that didn’t show up. We have always had a squad out and yes the only reason we played part of that game with 10 men was because of a stupid move....but hoodrat please tell me when we havent fielded a squad?

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sporting class all the time...

I'm sorry you had 12 guys on the field considering we had 9 ,3/4 of the game, and still came out to destroy you with all your injuries and you'r 1 sub ..... suck it up princess....

i though i could read???? i really dont know, i guess i was just going with what you guys were talking about. anywho, it just seems like you guys dont provide a good atmosphere for guys that wanna play. This footie is supose to be about fun and beer and such, not spitting on players or talking about their mothers, show some respect. Again classes shite like that just puts a damper on the whole experiance ..
nuf said, try to have fun this weekend

A

angrylad

You cnuts from North Delta are the whiniest bitches ever to grace the Fraser Valley. You talk about being classy, yet you guys come on here, ranting and raving about a Sporting team who by all accounts are the most hated team in the Fraser Valley.

I'll tell you what, why don't you go and suck some Ranger ****. I'm sure that will ease the pain you're all feeling in your tight little pussies.

I'm sure Ranger Forever and Coach would welcome some young North Delta boys sucking on their weeners :)

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
angrylad said:
You cnuts from North Delta are the whiniest bitches ever to grace the Fraser Valley. You talk about being classy, yet you guys come on here, ranting and raving about a Sporting team who by all accounts are the most hated team in the Fraser Valley.

funny thing about your post bud is your from delta as well which would also make you the whiniest bitch to....funny how i always find the truth in peoples opinions.....and with sucking the rangers d*cks comming from the guy who has most likley had his prostate tapped by half their team im not really down for seconds so ill just let you have your fun....out

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone should start a new thread that concerns the Sporting N.D. rivalry.Sounds like both clubs lack respect ,and the match that caused all the shyte could have seen some class from both sides.
Like anyone cares,Grove 2-0 over G.N. Sikh.
Did the sausage party go longer than usual?or did the Ranger Highlander match get postponed?

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like ND & Sporting have quite a rivalry.I've seen both teams and they both seem to have some good and bad quilities.But I think most of us are probably sick of the two teams b*tching at each other.Let what ever happen go!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuck said:
Sounds like ND & Sporting have quite a rivalry.I've seen both teams and they both seem to have some good and bad quilities.But I think most of us are probably sick of the two teams b*tching at each other.Let what ever happen go!

Its been let go but what else is there to talk about on this fukcing thread. Teams don't post there scores 95% of the talk is about sausages which I am personally getting quite sick off. Sporting had 1 tie and 1 loss this week to 2 of the bottom three teams.:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey does anyone know if the GN Premier team does up sausages after their games on Friday nights at Mackie, we have some sort of cup game with them and it would be nice to have a spicy sausage after, I would even take a Curry sausage, hey Z, is there such a thing or just hot and extra hot.
Oh well we can allways have some SAUSAGE at Whiteshoes after the match.

Lets Go Sausage err I mean Rangers

keepyourheadup

Jan 13, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surfer, is there any way we can change our game time on Sunday? Our coach has spoken to your coach and it doesn't sound like he's willing to budge. Any time,anywhere, except during the Super Bowl would be fine. I can't imagine your team wanting to play at that time either.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Samosas HOS, well documented on this site; learn your TTP history, will you?

Search key words: "Samosa Bowl", "Chutney Bowl", "Chutney Challenge", "Samosa Cup", "Sword Fight", and "Pencil Eraser Nipples".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0