Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05 and January '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini & co. 2 Cainyless Nation 3

Rangers were gubbed by PAU & one Lion last night @ Newton!!! Poor turn out for both clubs as PAU had to pick up a slug from the Lions as their 11th man and the Rangers were without the strength of their usual 15 man bench or even a keeper... Stepchild did the job in the first half, BUT White shoes was less than spectacular in the second!!!;) Good run out for the lads that showed and a few pints in the changeroom afterwards... (big sursprise there)... Yes we had warm showers and heat... I cannot for the life of me understand playing for a team that has no fcuking facilities... Handjob's for all who stick around in the freezing conditions I guess???:eek:

BTW, in the nature of the holiday spirit Red Dragon decided to win the chase the ace match and after a ten minute sing song bought a round for the lads... However, that wasn't enough as he finished off his pint he flipped his can in the air only for it to lad safely upright and to the cheers for the changeroom, bought another round!!! Well played Markus!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Action Jackson not clear with the communication

I get the email from Jacko to play but NO mention of goalkeeping.
I had shite to do anyway honestly and wasn't up to the task of chasing fcuking young premier players around all night.
Sorry boys I would have honestly made an effort otherwise had I known Ian and CJ wouldn't have been there.

Anyhow, looking forward to kicking the young guys' asses on Tuesday in the rink at Hockey Night in Whalley.

Merry Christmas everyone, be safe, and enjoy the winter break with your familes,

RF

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Action Jackson not clear with the communication

Rangerforever said:
I get the email from Jacko to play but NO mention of goalkeeping.
RF
NO problem RF, I was in net for the first half..........0 against, but my +/- took a beating in the second.

See ya at hockey bitch, and to everyone else....have a good x-mass to all you jackasses out there.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05

k well happy news to yas all......anyways....i wanted to say somethings as the weekend is the kickoff im sure we've been waiting for....should be a fun week of training and back at it again...we play GN and i havent seen them play as i was away so dont know what to expect..port moody play aldergrove first game back that should be a good one....... im sure the rangers have something to say as being taught a lesson by premier teams over the break should teach you somthing right?????i hope....out

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pssssssssssssttttt # 7 . They beat Peace Arch in a friendly on Friday night.

Not sure who taught who? After all it was a friendly.:D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

#7player said:
k well happy news to yas all......anyways....i wanted to say somethings as the weekend is the kickoff im sure we've been waiting for....should be a fun week of training and back at it again...we play GN and i havent seen them play as i was away so dont know what to expect..port moody play aldergrove first game back that should be a good one....... im sure the rangers have something to say as being taught a lesson by premier teams over the break should teach you somthing right?????i hope....out
psssst, we lost 3-2 without a keeper and 6-1 with half their team on ours. Lesson learned....I think. The one thing we did learn is that those few players who did show up were out o shape.:eek:

On topic, should be an interesting end to our season with poco, delta and 2 alderhole games.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

this place is dead..we are like 3days away from hitting the pitch again hey folks .nobody has anything to say about their matchs comming up this weekend..i think we may get a win but havent seen gn this year....out...

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
. The one thing we did learn is that those few players who did show up were out o shape.:eek: .

You learned?

That should have just been a re-confirmation.

Bless Div 1 Valley....

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good luck Raiders this weekend.

Stu & I will be away on the High Seas at Pirate School.

Looking forward to hearing about how the Raiders were lucky to beat the Rangers for the 5th consecutive time ;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 5 GNsufc 1

not much too say other then we got the new year started exactly the way we wanted it.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
NDFC 5 GNsufc 1QUOTE]

As 'jive stated, there's not much to say about this match. GN played well at stretches, and do move the ball around well if allowed to. For the first part of the match, we allowed them to. By half-time, we picked up our game and dominated the rest of the match, save for a little lapse while up 3-1 of about 5-10 minutes. A solid 3 points to start '06.

~Shaven

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to disappoint.Grove 2-1 over moody.And we scored all the goals.For that I am truely sorry.It was a well played game by both sides ,hands down the best reffing all season.

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
alphlex said:
GEU 1 Sporting 1

our second point of the season from the same team

GEU keeper bailed his team out on several occasions and earned them the point. GEU played hard and lack of finishing cost Sporting the 2 points.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
this week will be one ive been waiting for quite some time...my first game back we played sporting and lost 2-1 in an ugly performance by us...this sat we get a chance to avenge that loss....i cant wait to play them again at the confines of home...... WHERE"S THE POLES for MOTW...its not our game........out

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7player said:
this week will be one ive been waiting for quite some time...my first game back we played sporting and lost 2-1 in an ugly performance by us...this sat we get a chance to avenge that loss....i cant wait to play them again at the confines of home...... WHERE"S THE POLES for MOTW...its not our game........out

Pretty big game for Sporting given the current standings. A win puts us right back in the middle of the pack. We definitely didn't play our best in the first game and were happy to take the points. We're expecting a full healthy squad this time around (which has been rare), so it should be a good match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0