Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05 and January '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05

Ndfc 3 geu 0...nothing really much else to say...they are just not very good....out

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

#7player said:
Ndfc 3 geu 0...nothing really much else to say...they are just not very good....out

except their keeper. damn good performance by him.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

i agree with that their keeper kept it a lot closer than it could have been..he was by far their best player last night.....

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

You good with HAND jobs??

It took you awhile to come up with that...do try again.

Heany, listen, you lost so SHUT UP. Back your talk. NEXT YEAR .

Once again our nemesis, Sporting steals points from us. After that as Rage says "Sporting Domination" for the rest of the half. 1 to 1 at half. Second have was emabarassing for the first 10, they scored 2 fast ones and could have had another. We decided to put in a bit of an effort in and scored another but in the end the poor effort by us wasn't going to cut it. 3 to 2 final. All around poor effort by the Highlanders and once again it cost us valuable points.

Yes, Sporting woke up late in the game.
Yes, Sporting showed spikes of Domination, but if we gave you the full deal, it wouldn't be a secret. Now would it HEANY?

And No, it's not an Embarrassment - Rather just.... REALITY
but i'm sure you're more Embarrassed by the 'little effort' you showed all game, and not by the 3 GORGEOUS GOALZ scored by your nemesis's

Is that a Ranger word? Nearmesis

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

RAGE said:
You good with HAND jobs??

It took you awhile to come up with that...do try again.

Heany, listen, you lost so SHUT UP. Back your talk. NEXT YEAR .

Once again our nemesis, Sporting steals points from us. After that as Rage says "Sporting Domination" for the rest of the half. 1 to 1 at half. Second have was emabarassing for the first 10, they scored 2 fast ones and could have had another. We decided to put in a bit of an effort in and scored another but in the end the poor effort by us wasn't going to cut it. 3 to 2 final. All around poor effort by the Highlanders and once again it cost us valuable points.

Yes, Sporting woke up late in the game.
Yes, Sporting showed spikes of Domination, but if we gave you the full deal, it wouldn't be a secret. Now would it HEANY?

And No, it's not an Embarrassment - Rather just.... REALITY
but i'm sure you're more Embarrassed by the 'little effort' you showed all game, and not by the 3 GORGEOUS GOALZ scored by your nemesis's

Is that a Ranger word? Nearmesis

Hey Rage if your gonna use my last name then at least spell the fcuking thing right.

Wow! Spikes of domination? Maybe your drink after the game was spiked with domination?

You guys barely beat a below par Highlander team. No excuses on our side, we were terrible.

As far as nearmesis and your hard on with the Rangers maybe a therapist can help you guys with that one.....or maybe not.

HJ

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div. 1 MOTW - Dec. 9th to 11th

Zaurrini said:
Yes, I am playing this week...and after a couple of weeks with no games...we are VERY hungry.

four megs, two goals and one win.

and the game ball to the King.( signed ala T O )

Two megs, no goals, and one win.

Meh. copyright TheRob 2005

A nice result as most of us hadn't kicked a ball in three weeks...just going through the motions. Moody had the first chance of the game, when a cross found an open striker who put a lot of power into the header that missed the far post.
We then got a free kick twenty-five minutes in. I hit it well from about 25 yards out (low and hard), and the goalie struggled with it. Whiteshoes crashed the net like Bertuzzi (2003) and slotted home the winner( with his Right peg no less).

The game then went back and forth with some nice chances by both teams. I think we were killing them with the counter attack....we got another in the second half off some nice passing in the middle of the park.
Cross eventually found Stepchild's head, and he calmy played it to a streaking Halvy who netted a team leading 12th goal.

They applied some pressure, and we just held on thinking about how nice the beer is going to taste after taking the three points.

TermofwantingtobeaRanger , never saw you up there last night....no show? or were you hiding?

And now to heal over the Christmas break, and get ready for a serious Pak Cup Run.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Its all about your goal scoring hey Z, what about the solid back-line, lots of blocked shots with mabey a few saves to take the Rangers to 4 games without a goal against, that is a Mighty 360 minutes. That might be the 4 games that the Lark has played sweeper, that kid sure is smooth. Fun night out at the frozen tundra of Port Moody, great way to go into the X-mas break, before we gear up for the Big Pac run.
mmmm Big Macs!

WhiteShoes should have had 2 or 3, sub ref.

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hands of Stone said:
Its all about your goal scoring hey Z,
hos

Not about MY goal scoring, but TEAM goal scoring.

remember you can make 1000 saves in a game, not give up any goals...and only come away with one point.
You NEED to score to get three points.

We'll concentrate on Defence in the Pak Cup...for now...megs and goals.:wa: :bronco:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:
TermofwantingtobeaRanger , never saw you up there last night....no show? or were you hiding?

Didn't check the site to see your game was changed to 6 so whatever. I said you guys would win 3-1 but it was 2-0 still a 2 goal win. Were your megs on Sampson?

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

offense is hurting us lately, not getting the finish we had at the beginning of the year, frustrating because we're playing better soccer...we'll be mixing it up now and trying a few different things for the rest of the year, see what we can come up with.

very good defensive game by the rangers, tightly marked and lots of bodies in front of any chances we had worked well.

-brandon

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BrandonSampson said:
very good defensive game by the rangers, tightly marked

-brandon

Sorry...I'll try harder not to come back and defend next time.

Who quit your team?
Dont say it was #2...I was just getting used to his dirty play.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Z and Whiteshoes.

See you both at the TTP Christmas get together on Weds 21 rst.

Z, Mcaww has already given us permission to make some late night Geegers. (Really)

To stay on topic........... Nice win boys. Was H O S in net for the big shutout?

Take Care.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

4 Straight Games of shutout football, coach, I think I may have 1 or two of those games. The Lark is turning it on as sweeper and no-one can beat old Jacko in the air, so we are OK, but I think really we turned things around in the back when we got ride of TheRob, no goals against since!

Can't wait till the 21'st, there could be a bunch of Mighty Muckers and I am not talking about the SPL cnuts or the Darts wankers, can't wait.

hos

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:
Who quit your team?
Dont say it was #2...I was just getting used to his dirty play.

no sorry wasn't him, was the other outside defender who was subbing in for him, they were alternating right d

A

angrylad

Coach said:
Z and Whiteshoes.

See you both at the TTP Christmas get together on Weds 21 rst.

Z, Mcaww has already given us permission to make some late night Geegers. (Really)

To stay on topic........... Nice win boys. Was H O S in net for the big shutout?

Take Care.

Apparantly Coach and the mighty Rangerforever will be giving out free blowjobs to all who attend:p

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good one Angrylad! Boy are you ever good at this TTP ing thing.

Nice of you to jump on board Billy No Mates !

Now run along back to the playground you Muppet because i think you forgot your lunch kit there?

It really is flattering that you think so highly of R F and myself that we are your topics when you come on here to post.

Really Lad, you are on fire man!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's a cry for help Coach. Can't you see that? He wants you or RF to take him under your wing and nurture him. Provide for him. Love him. Turn him from an Angrylad to a Happylad.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what the fcuk you two are on about but I never once said I didn't go both ways....

;)

RFlookingforwardtotheKOBrainbowcondomparty

Billy no mates :D

A

angrylad

Merry Xmas to all you Ranger homos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet