Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Do you think that maybe the FVSL are not posting the entire season schedule to generate more hits on their website?

Could there be a major sponsorship announcement coming in the next few weeks?

Will the Canucks Make the playoffs?

Stayed tuned next week and find out if you get to plan a long weekend!:wa:

well done, I like the fresh take on the situation.

enough bitchin about it, when the yrs schedules up its up and thats it, until then sit down , shut up, buckle the fukc up and fukc off

grandad

Sep 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I remember correctly, we are actually paying some to do the schedule. Can some one confirm, I think it was passed in the first meeting when the committee was voted in place?
If big bag is a committee member I think instead of stirring the pot you should get some answers to what is actually happening to Div 1.
July to September ad still no clear idea what’s going on in this division.

grandad

Sep 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini, any chance you want to share the schedule with the rest of div 1, even if its tentaive. Under team contacts are the emails.

screecher

Mar 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
If the result had been different you'd still be a big empty bag.

Wouldn't you expect a former FVSL D1 CAT team to defeat a lowly D2 team?

I think you changed the schedule right after your victory so that wouldn't have to defend your win when we actually learned how to play soccer.

So rematch in 2-3 years?

I'd start by teaching your back line not to stand in a line

But hey sure made it a lot easier for us to slot the ones we did.

Thanks for the points.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
screecher said:
So rematch in 2-3 years?

I'd start by teaching your back line not to stand in a line

But hey sure made it a lot easier for us to slot the ones we did.

Thanks for the points.

You got that right. Never mind the LINE, how about the STANDING part.

Your giving us alot of credit saying we will have learned to play soccer in 2-3 years.

grandad

Sep 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting vs highlanders ppd. i heard someone decided to remove the copper from the lights. i dont even want to guess what this is going to do to the schedule.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
grandad said:
i dont even want to guess what this is going to do to the schedule.

You couldnt, because the schedule has not been made yet.

grandad said:
Zaurrini, any chance you want to share the schedule with the rest of div 1, even if its tentaive.
All I have is the Rangers schedule....which was "updated" on sept 25.
Poco AWAY
Port Moody HOME
DM Highlander AWAY
Langley HOME
Aldergrove AWAY
Whalley HOME
Sporting HOME NOV 10 2006
Dewdney AWAY
BYE
Etc etc etc

That being said, the schedule has already changed due to cup games being played Nov 11 weekend.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z, I hear that the first half will be against the original 1B Teams then second half will be against the 1A Teams. Which means no redemption for teams. So your schedule is already void. Just the rumour I heard.

Warrior14
warriors 6 : no talent assclowns 1. who's next
Great first post........I can only guess you were the classless Ass who yelled out "Your lucky" during the handshake when the Highlanders & Grove played to a sloppy but hard fought tie a few weeks back. Or maybe the guy who got himself tossed for yapping after being warned with a yellow and a verbal "shut it" Either way, nothing but a class act.

I am shocked that Langley got hammered by the Grove. If the rumour I hear about the shedule is true then it really sucks for Langley as I am pretty sure that result wouldn't happen again.

Just one post by Warrior14 has me hoping for a rematch and I don't know a soul on either team. :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa,

When it takes a fellow 5 days to come up with that, it's hard to be insulted. The feeling is more like the pity you feel when the short yellow bus drives by.

Anyhow...we had a good heart-to-heart after. Essentially, we agreed that collectively we have too many passengers right now, despite the talent and playing acumen of the players themselves. The season is long, and all we can do is focus on our tasks week to week, and expect others to have their own slip ups.

Despite 14's comment, they were fully deserving, and I feel they will cause problems for everyone all year.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude have you become a fence sitter since Mrs Dude busted your balls? :)

I agree that the Grove is a decent squad, I actually posted that after our game. I enjoyed playing them as it was a hard fought match. My point was that Langley would not let that scoreline happen against that team again. Langley is better than that and I think Aldergrove should be flattered to get a result like that. They aren't that good.

You sound like a professional manager
we had a good heart-to-heart after. Essentially, we agreed that collectively we have too many passengers right now, despite the talent and playing acumen of the players themselves. The season is long, and all we can do is focus on our tasks week to week, and expect others to have their own slip ups.
Do you work for the Canucks? ;)

Quit being a wimp and post what you really thought about the game Dude. You don't need to make any more friends.........you have KNVB :D

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove can go suck azzholes. Just a bunch of shin and knee balls. Play their mucker style game very well on their small home park, but on the road at bigger pitches you should be able to spead them out and use the space.

A

aldy1

warrior14 said:
warriors 6 : no talent assclowns 1. who's next[/quote

funny what a thursday night practice 12 beer and a shared 60 of crown will make you say
we know langley is a quality side but find it amusing we are alwyas the underdogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0