Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone take a breather and relax...obviously the knights are very good squad as they've lost 1 point against the rest of the div besides our clashes. I'm hoping my fellow nomads will stop prediciting our games, cause you never know what can happen (insert knights v clones) and I really dont want to read whats on here should we fail to win out ;) Inter, I wish you were in this div, it's been a battle, and hopefully we can meet up in the cup. I dont buy the missing players excuse anymore. NO ONE ever has there full team out. We can say the same thing, but it means nothing. If it came down to who had the best team on paper, the standing might be different. My 2 bits

Well if we do play each other in the cup and you guys win, then we didn't have a full squad.

DSink

Nov 19, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont buy the missing players excuse anymore. NO ONE ever has there full team out. We can say the same thing, but it means nothing. If it came down to who had the best team on paper, the standing might be different. My 2 bits

Probably the most wise thing I've read on here...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no delegation from div 1, correct? And 4 teams are promoted to make a 10 team div 2, also correct? If this is the case I believe the league should change this and relegate guildford Marga and a 5th div 2 team? IMO there's Alot of teams better than them in div 2 now as it is. Anyone who gives up 60 plus goals in a season maybe néed to take a real look at things and say, hey maybe were not as good as we thought...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i believe bottom 6 teams in div. 1, along with the 3 div. 2 winners from A, B and C and the next best div. 2 team will make up the new div. 2 next year.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i believe bottom 6 teams in div. 1, along with the 3 div. 2 winners from A, B and C and the next best div. 2 team will make up the new div. 2 next year.

How do they judge next best? what happens if for argument sake knights finish second and mission and abby finish second in there groups? will there be a playoff?? cause we all know 2b and 2c is shite :)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha, no idea. league will decide i guess. maybe just the next highest point team, regardless of how easy a division may be??? What i said is just a general guideline. maybe marga or another team wont be around next year, so there is always the chance another team from div.2 can stay in div. 2

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone take a breather and relax...obviously the knights are very good squad as they've lost 1 point against the rest of the div besides our clashes. I'm hoping my fellow nomads will stop prediciting our games, cause you never know what can happen (insert knights v clones) and I really dont want to read whats on here should we fail to win out ;) Inter, I wish you were in this div, it's been a battle, and hopefully we can meet up in the cup. I dont buy the missing players excuse anymore. NO ONE ever has there full team out. We can say the same thing, but it means nothing. If it came down to who had the best team on paper, the standing might be different. My 2 bits
Hey S and M .... RELAX ... take a breather ! you're getting way too worked up about all this ...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suspensions are in, Canny got 1 game which he already sat, GEU guy is suspended indefinitely? Has he not had his hearing or is it just a really bad suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0