Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter January 2011

boy am i pissed i missed knights - bc utd game , dam wife and kids , should have called me up tbl , i love a good brawl

hahahah wasn't s good brawl by any standard. And with the few stand up guys on bc united we didnt need anyone else...there was about 30 of us . It was however a good game and the Knights were on their way to winning 4 or 5- 0.

Like someone said, only in the ridgewalley.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

hahahah wasn't s good brawl by any standard. And with the few stand up guys on bc united we didnt need anyone else...there was about 30 of us . It was however a good game and the Knights were on their way to winning 4 or 5- 0.

Like someone said, only in the ridgewalley.
you guys are rippin it up this year , hell this time last year i think you were dead last and i had to come bail you out;) , keep it up knights .

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights deserved the win hands down, I didn't get a chance to say good game/banter to #23 after the brawl. Not sure it would have been 5-0, but you guys showed who wanted to win more.

Going to be a close finish between Knights and Nomads.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 5 - 0 Clones

not really a close one. it was a cold one tonight to start at 9pm and didn't help that the lights went off about the 15min mark of the first half. had to wait about 20min before they came back on. Other than that it gotta kinda chippy but nothing too serious. ground was getting hard by the end of the game so was glad i didnt have to make any saves in the 2nd half :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That WAS crazy, one of their few players rocking the toque and mittens on the field, comes to our sideline with a cramp or muscle spasm... I go grab a bottle for him and the water in the valve in the top of the bottle is frozen solid... you know it's cold when...

Too bad about the lights shutting off for 20-30 minutes too, the Clones were hanging in their with us until that happened. Once the lights came on the Clones just got beat all over the park.

I've also never seen so many free kicks/fouls given in one game. They might have had 1 or 2 fk's all game, we had north of 15 I'd say.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way: Epic volley-post-and-in goal by Stallion here, and rest assured TTP community, he didn't know a thing about it, it had everything to do with the white boots! :p

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Free kicks.....I think the Pumas had near 20 on us as well.

FYI Do Refs ever get evaluated in this league....its beyond me how "hair club for men" is still reffing

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
refs only get evaluated yearly at the provincial level and higher, at the regional level which most valley refs are, they only get assessed when they want to move up. so if the regional guys dont want to move up and are happy where theyre at they dont need to get assessed ever again........

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
refs only get evaluated yearly at the provincial level and higher, at the regional level which most valley refs are, they only get assessed when they want to move up. so if the regional guys dont want to move up and are happy where theyre at they dont need to get assessed ever again........

Awesome...

He literally has fukced 2 games of others this year and 2 I have watched....one being Nomads vs Knights

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a ton of fouls in ours, but I thought the ref was fantastic, played advantage well, but didn't call every chincy foul either. I'd take him every game based on some of the other's we've had this year.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of which, the ref we had for last night was outstanding, easily the best reffed game we have had all year. ref report form sent in! :wa:

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Clones to pull off the 2-1 upset on sunday

Very accurate prediction TBL....Nomads 5-0 Clones...Enjoy the lead while u can we have 2 games in hand and only 6 points behind and I think we might have the advantage of the tiebreaker as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0