Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He has sat, it says to pay fine. I'm calling today for clarification.

I'd assume that Cantona/Meathead/Osygus didn't show for his hearing and or he's looking at a lengthy BCSA Ban or something...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH, it's his second red for violent conduct this year (ironically both against the Nomads), and he has sat bans in the last years for similar incidents, eventually he will be told to not come back.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Usually repeat offenders will see suspensions and fines increase and sometimes will be asked to pay a bond to the league and any red card for violent conduct will result in losing that bond and appearing before the BCSA. I am suprised at Carnie only getting 1 game because if he was carded for violent conduct they will almost always give you 2. Ref must have given nice report.
Also looks like the Knights pooped the bed against the Caps

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH, it's his second red for violent conduct this year (ironically both against the Nomads), and he has sat bans in the last years for similar incidents, eventually he will be told to not come back.

How could either player get violent conduct if the ref didn't see it. I know you and I saw what happened that's not what I have a problem with. Anyway it doesn't matter he'll be gone for sometime now.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 Nomads win. A little off my 17-2 prediction but I'll take the win. Knock, knock, knock, that's the sound of the Nomads at GEU's door :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pumas 2-2 inter
Top ties bottom, guess anything can happen. We go up 2-0, they get 2 pk's for handball. First was a definite pk, 2nd hit the arm but I've seen them not been given however there's not much to argue we wasn't good enough and thats pretty much 3 points for them.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pumas 2-2 inter
Top ties bottom, guess anything can happen. We go up 2-0, they get 2 pk's for handball. First was a definite pk, 2nd hit the arm but I've seen them not been given however there's not much to argue we wasn't good enough and thats pretty much 3 points for them.

I watched the game from when Inter were 2-0 ahead. Have to say The Pumas were the better team. They controlled most of the game and looked a good unit. Funny old game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the game from when Inter were 2-0 ahead. Have to say The Pumas were the better team. They controlled most of the game and looked a good unit. Funny old game.

Can't disagree but IMO I don't think they looked like scoring in open play. Musta been a boring game to watch. Hopefully we don't throw away the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0