Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September2010

That, along with us missing a very prolific goalscorer through injury, a sweeper that would have eaten their space up in our third, and housearrest who is always up for one or two circus saves a game.

They were also missing quite a few quality players.

looking forward to the November rematch. :wa:

Right, because the current sweeper gave them tons of space. (Rolls eyes)

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this nomad talk, damn, makes me want to Ralph. I mean, yeah, okay, you guys have a good team, but really, shite, how long and hard you guys going to stroke it? I really hope you guys get your self-promoted hype rammed down your throat at least a few times this season.
Cheers

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

The tie against Aldergrove should tell you two things, the Nomads are going to have alot of teams playing really hard to beat them and Aldergrove is better than most people think.
But Art didn't I see that you are signed to a different Langley team this year? Are you trying to bring the average age down for the Clones? I mean you're only in your late thirties, right?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup, that's awesome. I love dancing at a wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 281

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know, was super drunk at that point :) it feels better today but I probably won't know until I try and play tonight how bad it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans3 Temple3 What can i say did what i could there only player ripped it up again 3 points we should of had 1 is all we got Titans luck

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans 3 - Temple Utd Divers 3

Very frustrating game for us. Last week we tied a great team and were happy with the result, then we tie today and it feels like a loss.

Temple had basically the exact same strategy as last season, get the ball to #9 and wait and see if he scores. Unfortunate, cause the dude has easily enough skill on the ball to be playing premier, but is so lazy and has such a shitty attitude towards the game I wouldn't want him on a Div 3 team. He had a PK late in the 2nd half (from a phantom call I might add), with the game tied 2-2, and he pulls some cocky stutter step BS and ends up chunking it wide of the net. Personally I'd lose it if someone on my team tried to pull that. But on a positive note, we were down 3-2 with 5 minutes left and managed to fight back, so that's always a plus.

On another note, 2 weeks in and we've had 2 refs I've never seen before. The guy today wasn't so great, but it's nice to see they're finally changing things up.

Anyways, lots of new faces on the team this year, but it seems like we're starting gel and get everyone back into shape. Plus we're undefeated so far ;)

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Enough about the Titans/Temple game. We started flat, played a good middle 40 and should have put the game away. Didn't and then were lucky to come back to tie it late.

Disappointing tie, but I guess its a point for now.

On a more interesting note, their star player seems to be registered in a Burnaby league and another player does not show on the FVSL registered players list....that or he has been giving me a fake name for the last 2 years at indoor.

You guys tell me....if you look on the reg. player list of Tempe 2C....who do you think Parm is???

It's early in the year and we didn't deserve to win. No sense protesting, but I don't like the idea of inelgible players playing. Throwing it out there. Pursue this on principle, or just say fcuk it and move on...

On to next week...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just got word Nomads were losing in the late stages to BC Utd 2-0... I don't know the ins and outs as I'm not there due to an unescapeable family committment, and I was away all week for work.

Probably a laundry list of excuses about to come from our camp soon though! :p

what I do know is Doyle is still suspended, Canny had to work for this one and House is still rehabbing while our regular backup couldn't make it and our stand in from masters bailed last minute for work... :( ugh... I hate slow starts to seasons!!!!

NomadsHypeForever! ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hear the nomads goaltender let them down tonight......

He apparently looked like a one footed ballet dancer in net

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

So I have been hearing alot of rough stuff came out of the Rockets 3-2 win against Pacific. Apparently Pacifics forward threw a punch another one said something on lines of "I fcked your daughter or Im going too....to one of the dads.(i dont know who started it), 2 red cards 1 for each team.

Listen if people talk sh;t fine but you do not say that crap. Show some respect. I have two girls and thats serious just out of line. Whoever the ref was and that player need to give your heads a shake and smarten up.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans 3 - Temple Utd Divers 3

Very frustrating game for us. Last week we tied a great team and were happy with the result, then we tie today and it feels like a loss.

Temple had basically the exact same strategy as last season, get the ball to #9 and wait and see if he scores. Unfortunate, cause the dude has easily enough skill on the ball to be playing premier, but is so lazy and has such a shitty attitude towards the game I wouldn't want him on a Div 3 team.

Agreed! Its not a big deal if he can play prem is that fact he acts all cocky like hes the best. Well if your sooo good move up and see how well you'd do. Theres a reason why he playing div 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0