Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter Sept

figured id strike a nerve... there has been a lot of inter this, inter that. ive read pages and pages of inter`s shoulda woulda coulda`s over the years...im sure ill read some more soon enough...a big congrats to you that you wallopped a promoted div 3 team.

no nerves struck sir, i'm just playing around with you guys. I know our win means nothing until we prove we can do it all year. best of luck.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September2010

coming into div 2 this year there was big expectations from inter winning their summer league and everything, they beat a team 9-0 week 1, i think they lived up to some of that hype, sure that team was a new team from div 3 but 9 is still a great amount. the gunners dropped points to some new team but thats not big because its all calm on the pmo front, but theres been too much hyping up this all star nomads team, not as much from the nomads themselves but everyone already considering them the champs of their division. then going out week 1 and getting a draw (which is a terrible result since everyone has already said these guys will win it all). i can't remember who it was last year, but there was a team we call hypesters last year, can we call this new team the peace arch hypesters yet? or wait another week ? or two? looking at div 2b, PA shouldn't have a hard time with some teams but i know that with full squads the geu black knights could give PA a good game, along with aldergrove who proved it week 1.....nothing against the nomads, never played them but have seen them play and are a good team but this year they've been hyped more then in the past, is it a good thing? a bad thing? good luck to all next week......look at it this way, last year the hypesters won the pres cup.....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We're not hypesters as much as a team that is good. I think good relates to only on paper so far though. We've basically merged three teams and added a few singles here and there. It's going to take time.

We unluckily enough only managed to get a handful of friendlies in before the season start, and couldn't get any really good level D1 teams to play us, So we were playing at or below our divisional level all pre season. It would have been nice to play an ACBC or SFC Guildford utd and get a really good game and beating laid on us... such as life. ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were's div 2 motw jbn? Mission vs inter has to be one of best match ups, not sure who else is playing who tho and I'm too lazy to go the fvsl.com

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

coming into div 2 this year there was big expectations from inter winning their summer league and everything, they beat a team 9-0 week 1, i think they lived up to some of that hype, sure that team was a new team from div 3 but 9 is still a great amount. the gunners dropped points to some new team but thats not big because its all calm on the pmo front, but theres been too much hyping up this all star nomads team, not as much from the nomads themselves but everyone already considering them the champs of their division. then going out week 1 and getting a draw (which is a terrible result since everyone has already said these guys will win it all). i can't remember who it was last year, but there was a team we call hypesters last year, can we call this new team the peace arch hypesters yet? or wait another week ? or two? looking at div 2b, PA shouldn't have a hard time with some teams but i know that with full squads the geu black knights could give PA a good game, along with aldergrove who proved it week 1.....nothing against the nomads, never played them but have seen them play and are a good team but this year they've been hyped more then in the past, is it a good thing? a bad thing? good luck to all next week......look at it this way, last year the hypesters won the pres cup.....

Obviously everyone's going to talk about the Nomads winning everything when I joined. Seems too obvious actually :D Carnie joining helps a little too I guess.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I dont knowa whatca talkin bout Guru

Sorry French-fries... I was referring to Missionblues10 ... he's with Inter now right ? making an alias that refers to a team or City is like getting a tattoo with yer girlfriends name on it... you know in time yer gonna move on to another one...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inter was the rams was it not? cause Kevin Hector had the team as the Rams, then left and it was changed to Inter a few seasons after super mid took over no?

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I took over, but there are only a handfull of present Inter players who have played for Rams in the past years. Not that it matters. But just to clear thigns up. Different team with different potential and goals.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I took over, but there are only a handfull of present Inter players who have played for Rams in the past years. Not that it matters. But just to clear thigns up. Different team with different potential and goals.
Regardless of goals and who played for them.... Inter had to get this team from some other GEU team.... You don't just start up a team in div 2... Rams folded 2 seasons ago from Div 2, and inter started up the next season...

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yah, fair enough Guru. The Rams folded, keyword being folded. So Inter took that spot. Therefore Inter are not the old anything. They were a new team that took a spot in div 2. lol. Back to soccer now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0