Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September2010

JBN's Week 1 Div 2B Predictions:
PAU Nomads over Aldergrove B 2-1
GEU Knights over LUFC Knights 3-1
BC Utd over Tee Dub 2-0
SFC Caps over Clones 3-2
Whalley draw Bullets 2-2

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div2c Predictions:Wolves2 Tigers2 Titans3 Young Guns2 Aldergrove2 Abby arse0 North Delta 2 Cloverdale 4 Impact2 abby united 5

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also heard the gunners tied poco rockets 1-1 from one of our guys who watched the game. Pomo not good this year or poco rockets good?

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans1 LUFC Young Guns1 close game they controlled most of the game another tie we gotta finish games like this Temple Tigers next week cant wait

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

PA Nomads 2 - 2 Aldegrove

another good game, but a missed opportunity for us. We controlled most of the game, had many many chances. 2 posts, crossbar and a pk saved. Aldegrove's goalie was the man of the match. He stopped about 20 shots, including some in close chances. Aldegrove is stingy and takes their opportunities when they can. They held it very tight in the back and was hard to generate anything in the middle. Good first game for both teams.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PA Nomads 2 - 2 Aldegrove

another good game, but a missed opportunity for us. We controlled most of the game, had many many chances. 2 posts, crossbar and a pk saved. Aldegrove's goalie was the man of the match. He stopped about 20 shots, including some in close chances. Aldegrove is stingy and takes their opportunities when they can. They held it very tight in the back and was hard to generate anything in the middle. Good first game for both teams.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good game by Inter. We played hard and smart soccer tonight for the most part. Looking forward to mission next week .Poco are a classy team and kept their cool considering the reffing was pretty brutal on both hands

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div2c Predictions:Wolves2 Tigers2 Titans3 Young Guns2 Aldergrove2 Abby arse0 North Delta 2 Cloverdale 4 Impact2 abby united 5

Close prediction Bam Bam !! LUFC Wolves - 3 Temple United Tigers - 2. They got their second goal with 5 mins. left on a PK. Ref bit on the dive. More diving than your average swim meet !! 7 players left and 4 new players hope for a better season this year for the Wolves back to normal whatever that is !!

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Temple divers no i cant believe that ,thats one thing that bugs me about soccer now a days, were men playing in mens division not pussy that like to flop over and except a call 50/50 ball all the time .

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Temple divers no i cant believe that ,thats one thing that bugs me about soccer now a days, were men playing in mens division not pussy that like to flop over and except a call 50/50 ball all the time .

It bugs me when people dive as well but you know what there is a huge problem with people doing late tackles and running people over with no intention on getting the ball and they say its diving. So lets not talk about diving because unless there is video and we all sit and discuss if its diving or not we shouldnt talk about divers.

Biggest surprise this week was Port Moody definitely not the same Pomo Iv played against in the last two Presidents cups but their coach said they were missing alot of players so we'll see next week if things change. Poco isnt good technically but they definitely go in hard in all tackles.

Inter played well. One thing I would take bad out of that game is Inter needs to switch the play faster and no often. This will run down teams faster and make them chance more. Poco Pacific could of actually had 1 or 2 goals though but the goalie made some good saves.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree late tackles,, running people over, aint apart of the game, im a goalie i love being aggressive and getting hit as long theres know cheap shite, its the beautiful game we play and the price we play if your out lookin for fights or cheap shots play rugby, every ball i go for is 100% my ball so if the other guy goes in just as hard thats 50/50 ball beautiful

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United 2 - TWU Titans Alumni 3

Don't know why the hell it says 3-1 on the website. Anyways, MikeC9 started the game off with a brilliant free kick top corner no chance for the TWU Keeper.
But we had a couple new faces/try out players so overall chemistry and our overall play was off a bit, definitely weren't ourselves. TWU was a solid team, well-organized, definitely looked like they had all been playing together for a while which was a plus for them. One of there goals I thought was offside, but with no linesmen can't really ask that much from the Ref, was a tough angle to see I guess. That goal pretty much got them going and back into the game.
Anyways, rematch should be a different story. TWU Titans will definitely be one of the contenders in our division.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looks like is was a rough first week for the newly promoted teams. Oh well it a long season right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0