Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September2010

inter played their first exhibition of the year against our prem team. We won 4-1, they were missing 4 guys but still doesn't change the fact that Inter were outstanding. All of our new pick ups looked good and now here's to hoping brayden gant signs with us (top scorer on the whitecaps residency pdl this past summer ;) )!!

Who got kaz?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pauls a great player, those are some top notch signings, I would definitly say you are on your way to Div.1
blah blah blah... or should I say blow blow blow ... go back to GEU ... there must be a few spots open on the premier side after that embarassment...

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know this is a Div 2 thread but the problem with the Geu Prem is the coach. His recruiting and signings are horrible. His formation is stupid 4-2-4 which ends up being a 3-3-4 later on which is not good since his defense blows a fat one. They do not have a single threat upfront unless Sambo goes forward but if that happens there mid is wide open if Massimo isnt in there. Fox apparently even offered him to take a look at a couple forwards from Inter and he said no they are ok. 3 Goals for in 5 Friendlies is not ok. Inter played with more tempo and moved the ball better. Personally I think could still do alot better. If the sign that Brayden kid and sure up there defense with practice and learn to open up play with switching the field faster they will be very good this season. As for the Prem I hope Fox doesnt let them poach his players because they will be relegated this season unless they have a miracle string of results.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

His formation is stupid 4-2-4 which ends up being a 3-3-4 later on which is not good since his defense blows a fat one.
4 front runners ? ? I don't think so... that'sidiotic... no way a premier coach would ever do that...
They do not have a single threat upfront unless Sambo goes forward but if that happens there mid is wide open if Massimo isnt in there.
Massimo is signed with Inter... not premier

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

4 front runners ? ? I don't think so... that'sidiotic... no way a premier coach would ever do that...
Massimo is signed with Inter... not premier

Yes they do use four front runners because I was playing with them all summer and Kaz even siad they used that formation against Inter last night. There coach is not a Prem coach hes a joke, I have no idea why hes even there. Second Mass is signed to Inter, Yes but hes a prem priority player and is only using Inter as a second option if he cant make the prem game that weekend so he doesnt go weeks without playing.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes they do use four front runners because I was playing with them all summer and Kaz even siad they used that formation against Inter last night. There coach is not a Prem coach hes a joke, I have no idea why hes even there. Second Mass is signed to Inter, Yes but hes a prem priority player and is only using Inter as a second option if he cant make the prem game that weekend so he doesnt go weeks without playing.

Were you playing with the prem in exhibition games? curious because I was playing with sambol during summer and some of the prem guys, and the actual prem team wasn't in any summer leagues.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Like I said, there's no way a premier coach would do that... obviously not a premier quality coach... or even 3rd div for that matter... unless it's more of a 3-5-2 that has the wings move forward like a 4 front line...

Kaz was drunk .... he wouldn't remember....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
He plays a 4-2-4 as juventino said. Using kaz and the youngest payne acting as strikers as well as mids. It's not really a bad idea if they can get on the same page. The problem is they can't and there leaving huge gaps. Yeah the prem has problems unless they solve it but inter were amazing last night so that shouldn't be taken away from us, know all we need is to do that thruout the year or it means nothing.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Were you playing with the prem in exhibition games? curious because I was playing with sambol during summer and some of the prem guys, and the actual prem team wasn't in any summer leagues.

No no not summer leauge just pre season tune ups but I played with Sambol in all the games iv played in with them. Which was against Langera, Surrey Rangers and Poco Masters. There full squad minus 2 defenders were there so I dont know how sambol would say the full squad is not there.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Like I said, there's no way a premier coach would do that... obviously not a premier quality coach... or even 3rd div for that matter... unless it's more of a 3-5-2 that has the wings move forward like a 4 front line...

Kaz was drunk .... he wouldn't remember....

Guru to be honest I dont even think they have a formation.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

<------------ New Peach Arch Nomads Crest ;)

technically there will be no promotions this year due to the divisional realignment. So it will be a battle to finish 1st in each divisional group to stay in div. 2

if inter parted ways with Franchise, they have to be half decent, and pomo gunners are always good. But you cant overlook Mission (if its the same team that won Presidents cup 2 years back???) so 2A is a battle between them

2B will be between PA Nomads, Aldegrove, BC United and possible SFC Caps if what I hear is true and they are acting as the new SFC Guildford farm team if you will. They will be much improved.

2C seems the weakest IMO. Young guns will be strong again this year and be hungry from just missing promotion last year (although they didn't wanna play us in an exhibition?) If the Dynamo B team stay in, they will be half decent. The only other team I can see doing well is one of the Abby teams.

SFC Impact are SFC Guildfords farm squad.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

just got word from the disclipinary meeting. Carnihore suspended 1 game, and starting sweeper Doyle suspended 2 games for altercations from the end of last season. Gonna be hard to get by without those 2 guys and make our game vs. Aldegrove that much tougher, but I have faith we can pull through

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Doyle got 2 games? That sucks. Like Johnny said before though, we're very, very deep so we're OK.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looking forward to lacing the boots up this weekend.....

Maybe I will get lucky and score early stranger things have happened

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looking forward to lacing the boots up this weekend.....

Maybe I will get lucky and score early stranger things have happened

What flag are you flying then Fran? Whos the lucky team?

Nothin more strange than you signing for GEU Titans though .... WTF ? ? I figured you'd hold out for a spot on the Puma's fer shur ....
Anyway, good luck this season in 3A ... Like I said, you could get a solid 20 with the Celts... :eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0