Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So there's only inter, the knights, and the sfc caps that are 2-0. Tighter season than most people expected. And congrats to bc untied, im not surprised by this result tho tbh as bc have a very good team.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September2010

Thanks MB10 we do have a good team, not a huge squad, but what we do have is quality.

Still missing a few players though, we had 3-4 out last night and 1 sub but still managed to work hard enough for the win.

As soon as the missing guys are back and we start to gel we will get even better, a lot of the guys this year are new so it will take time...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

you guys have hyped us more than we have. Stop talking bout us and worry bout your own crappy team. There are no excuses coming, bc united beat us fair and square. Looking forward to round 2
first of all i haven't hyped you guys up at all, just pointing out that you guys are just an average team SO far and that there have been a few people on here hyping you guys up and already crowning you guys div 2b champs. why don't you let the results speak for themselves. also this is ttp and i'm just having some fun stirring the pot that's all, if you don't like being talked about then you should stay away from the computer. as far as worrying about crappy teams goes :rolleyes: ....we're not 0 - 2... :cool:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

So there's only inter, the knights, and the sfc caps that are 2-0.
got that wrong, there's only two teams and 3 others have a chance.

onto next week i guess, and there isn't many interesting games going on mostly i'd say 2b has the most exciting games nomads/caps, aldergrove/bc untied, twu/whalley, and then i'd say the other two will be one sided games in favour of the knights and bullets. 2a and 2c don't really have that much too offer imo. Our game with the royals will be tough for us as there the only team we didn't score against last season with two 1-0 losses to them, so mentally it'll be tough but i can't see it being motw honors. Also the abby derby game could be interesting but i see abby sc coming out with a win.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

first of all i haven't hyped you guys up at all, just pointing out that you guys are just an average team SO far and that there have been a few people on here hyping you guys up and already crowning you guys div 2b champs. why don't you let the results speak for themselves. also this is ttp and i'm just having some fun stirring the pot that's all, if you don't like being talked about then you should stay away from the computer. as far as worrying about crappy teams goes :rolleyes: ....we're not 0 - 2... :cool:

point taken...i enjoy a good pot stirring, however, like i said before, we havent done the talking, you have...im happy to let the results speak for themselves. so far we havent produced, but we'll only get better...our div is looking real solid, it's going to be a fun race...see ya in div 2 next year

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

got that wrong, there's only two teams and 3 others have a chance.

onto next week i guess, and there isn't many interesting games going on mostly i'd say 2b has the most exciting games nomads/caps, aldergrove/bc untied, twu/whalley, and then i'd say the other two will be one sided games in favour of the knights and bullets. 2a and 2c don't really have that much too offer imo. Our game with the royals will be tough for us as there the only team we didn't score against last season with two 1-0 losses to them, so mentally it'll be tough but i can't see it being motw honors. Also the abby derby game could be interesting but i see abby sc coming out with a win.

I wasnt with you last year so i dont know the problems you had with them but I played against the royals in a friendly during the summer and Mission we should beat them. Not saying we'll win with ease but I dont expect to concede any goals. I know they have a couple of fast guys up front who i use to play with in youth but they are not any better then those Mission FC players we faced last Friday. We'll be fine:p

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can we have a 'Quote of the Matchday' thread? One of the Nomads told me he was going to 'jam his balls up my ass' after he was tackled (again) by a member of our back line. I feel like this should even go into the pot for possible team names. EPL has the Red Devils, Black Cats, etc... how about the 'Ball Jammers.' Has a nice ring to it.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Royals make linechanges and keep there team fresh every 10 minutes...they have no really speed up front but there defense it pretty solid.

Inter just cant seem to score on them!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can we have a 'Quote of the Matchday' thread? One of the Nomads told me he was going to 'jam his balls up my ass' after he was tackled (again) by a member of our back line. I feel like this should even go into the pot for possible team names. EPL has the Red Devils, Black Cats, etc... how about the 'Ball Jammers.' Has a nice ring to it.

might be one of the best first posts ive ever read :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I want to know who said that so I can give him the gears at training! :p

What number? What did he look like!?

Love it!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You know whoever it was is going to just say, "no, I told him I'd jam THE ball in his ass, not mine". But I'd still like to know who it was, either Nate or Hauser if it was a striker like you said.

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm pretty sure it was number ten. Had a goatee of some sort. For the most part seemed angry just to be on the field.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

thats funny as fcuk , the human being comes out with some shyt when they are angry and tired .:D:D:D too funny , you should hear jawzlyn sometimes , he make strange rambling noises , ugibugiala , stuff like that .

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm pretty sure it was number ten. Had a goatee of some sort. For the most part seemed angry just to be on the field.

Well that makes it pretty obvious. He's at every training session so it will be easy to ask him :)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's been figured out at training. He didn't actually say that. He said, "please continue to mark me so tight and then lets have sex". Amazing how words get twisted into something gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0