Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September2010

It's been figured out at training. He didn't actually say that. He said, "please continue to mark me so tight and then lets have sex". Amazing how words get twisted into something gay.

That's still one of the gayest things I've heard. Must have been Hauser! He's a grumpy old fart. Usually just whines when we've played him. I guess I'm not his type. :(

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's been figured out at training. He didn't actually say that. He said, "please continue to mark me so tight and then lets have sex". Amazing how words get twisted into something gay.

I think he's just trying to 'cover his ass' ...

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

well thats no where near as funny

It's also nowhere near what he actually said.

Three of our four fullbacks heard it as did our goalie. I'm the only one who didn't actually hear it in real time - I had to be told by my centre back what he actually said to me. All I heard was something about balls and ass.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Soooooo, you didn't realized that I was joking? Obviously what I wrote wasn't what he said.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's still one of the gayest things I've heard. Must have been Hauser! He's a grumpy old fart. Usually just whines when we've played him. I guess I'm not his type. :(

everyone knows that when it comes to after the whistle whining, you surpass them all

now back to footy

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I remember them from last year I dont remember them being that big of divers just that forward. I play defense and quite often I found myself against him and im only 5'7 i swear a arm against him chest and he'd just flop.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

well they added a couple floppers that forward he goes down easy lookin for the calls

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

So this is bunk, I just found out that alot of the Royals wont be their at our game this weekend, thats unfortunate. Some party in Whistler I hear. We tried to get the game changed but that was unsuccessful so this game can be a blow out or is Inter going to choke the last year? We shall see.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Celtic over NC 4-3

Comment of the game goes to Bananaman....**** sakes Celtic you are lucky????

You gave up 4 goals :)

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans 2 - LUFC Kicknchase 0

Here's a detailed synopsis of the game:

Long ball, defend, long ball, defend, long ball, defend, advance, score, half time. Long ball, defend, long ball, defend, long ball, defend, long ball, defend... then this was my favorite part... long ball, defend, long ball, defend, long ball, defend, advance, score.

Sadly, I'm not really kidding. Wolves actually have a few pretty skilled players, unfortunately no one knows how to get the ball to them. 1st half was back an forth, then 2nd half we pretty much controlled the majority of the play and probably should have had 2 or 3 more. But a well deserved win and we even had 5 div 3 call ups that played a solid game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0