Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

WARNING!

5 to 10 cm of snow is expected tonight. This is a warning that significant snowfall is expected or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

Details

A building Arctic ridge of high pressure over the British Columbia interior is producing strong outflow winds through the coastal valleys of the province and as a result cold air has pushed out to the coast. This cold air is forecast to combine with a low pressure system off Vancouver Island tonight to produce the first widespread snowfall of the season. 5 to 10 cm of snow is forecast for metro Vancouver, East Vancouver Island, Greater Victoria and the Southern Gulf Islands with the highest amounts over higher terrain. Locally higher amounts are also possible along East Vancouver Island where outflow winds will pick up moisture over the strait of Georgia. The strong northeasterly outflow winds are expected to rise to 80 km/h with gusts to 110 over the Central Coast - coastal sections and up to 70 km/h with gusts to 90 over the southern sections of Howe Sound this evening. The Arctic airmass will also combine with the strong northeasterly outflow winds to produce cold windchill values below minus 20 degrees over the inland sections of the north and central coast. The strong winds and cold windchills are expected to moderate later Saturday as the Arctic ridge and the pacific low weaken.

END OF WARNING

http://twitter.com/mmadryga

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nomads - RatFinkGirls game cancelled.

Nomads afraid to play us?

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

And we would have had at least 11 this week too, was just adding the carrot to our centre-mid.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I heard it was Mikey that was shoveling the parking lots at SSAP and putting the snow onto the field so we couldn't play? Someone ratted him out :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

He may have had a beer break....it would make sense that someone would blow the whistle then... ;)

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mikey9... whats the news on the field... you think we are playing this weekend?

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

So,... IF we DO play this weekend,... We drunk a$$ed ?Aldergovians? really cant stay true to our tradition of "win or lose we hits da booze",.... then again who wants to stick around and drink in -3 weather while in Surrey anyway? I would just hope that none of us catches a cold or frostbite!:D I hear there is a rat problem out there? i know the bubonic plague has been gone a long time, but it sounds like there is an infestation out on that turf,... Dont think I wanna take any chances... Oh well, Moustache protect me! :p Will be glad when this month is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0