Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

Mikey9... whats the news on the field... you think we are playing this weekend?

So,... IF we DO play this weekend,... We drunk a$$ed ?Aldergovians? really cant stay true to our tradition of "win or lose we hits da booze",.... then again who wants to stick around and drink in -3 weather while in Surrey anyway? I would just hope that none of us catches a cold or frostbite!:D I hear there is a rat problem out there? i know the bubonic plague has been gone a long time, but it sounds like there is an infestation out on that turf,... Dont think I wanna take any chances... Oh well, Moustache protect me! :p Will be glad when this month is over

Bring all the booze you need to stay warm Danthemac, you can even drink it on the sidelines if want. Maybe even try the Coke can trick. I know I will be trying it. But just don't be scaring off the referee if a call doesn't go your way or if by some chance the score gets too high against you, cause then we can't play or finish the game if the ref runs off. TWU were really good sports when they beaten 7-0 classy bunch right til the end, but not quite sure how you "drunk assed Aldergrovians" will take it if that by some fluky chance the score gets that high. Anyways, here is hoping to a good close game of footy especially in this cold weather.

And if it says C.D. there when you check this link Cantuzzi, this Artificial Turf Field Inspection Report :: The City of Surrey, British Columbia, that means at Club Discretion, that means if you don't hear from anyone, game is on.

Cheers, hopefully it doesn't snow.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

He just wants you to bring beer ao they can rat you out. Don't trust a bunch of rat fink snitch bitchs.

Not an infestation over here just when BC"ratfink"United plays.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Only one team in the wrong. Have you heard of bro-code? Obviously not. You guys ratted them out and no matter what they did(unless they serious hurt someone for no reason) there is no excuse to rat. If I directly knew someone on a certain team ratted me out they would have to watch their backs the next time I played them.

He just wants you to bring beer ao they can rat you out. Don't trust a bunch of rat fink snitch bitchs.

Not an infestation over here just when BC"ratfink"United plays.

LOL, all this is coming from probably the worst player in the FVSL, who has probably been "ratted out"/disciplined more than any player in the history of the FVSL and literally has had numerous people "rat you out". Just alone in Summer your dumb ass, cheap shotted a Vault player from behind (a punch in the back of the head) in one game. You should have wrote people have to watch their backs around you on the field even when they don't rat. LOL Then in another game you started threatening a group of them for forgetting to take down your net. What happened to the "bro code" then? LOL You are such a joke. A real bonafide loser. I can see why your so pumped up and paranoid about this topic. Your a bloody expert on receiving complaints. Figures why you don't trust anyone and are a bit twitchy. Anyways, what would TTP be without a loser like you.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

LOL, all this is coming from probably the worst player in the FVSL, who has probably been "ratted out"/disciplined more than any player in the history of the FVSL and literally has had numerous people "rat you out". Just alone in Summer your dumb ass, cheap shotted a Vault player from behind (a punch in the back of the head) in one game. You should have wrote people have to watch their backs around you on the field even when they don't rat. LOL Then in another game you started threatening a group of them for forgetting to take down your net. What happened to the "bro code" then? LOL You are such a joke. A real bonafide loser. I can see why your so pumped up and paranoid about this topic. Your a bloody expert on receiving complaints. Figures why you don't trust anyone and are a bit twitchy. Anyways, what would TTP be without a loser like you.

Who do you think you're talking to RAT fink bitch? I never punched anyone from behind read the posts you dumb shite. Even their own players say that didn't happen and yes I did start threatening those fcuks that I lent a net to ,to take it down because they told me to do it. I don't hide behind a computer or an avatar. My name is Duffy if you have a problem you can tell it to my face just like I would to yours. I don't need to cheap shot anyone, I'm not a scared little bitch thats rats out other teams for anything. Why not take it like a man and know you play on a team that RATS teams out. I could never stand for that.

"Bro-code" is lending a team a net when didn't have one. "Bitch-code" is not taking the thing down at the end of the game, then running to their cars scared of one dude.(ME)

BC United is a bunch of snitch bitchs you don't like it change teams loser. Oh and don't bother ratting me out to the league they read my posts weekly.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

WC, you don't bame a whole club from one person's complaint. It wouldn't be fair to call every guy who played for WestcoastFC a douchebag because of the stupid things one person has done (you).

Let WestcoastFC be remembered for other things like demoting, folding and owing the league $$.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

It says the status is C.D.? and that it is snow covered... I guess that means no game?

That stands for at the clubs discretion, and I'm pretty sure it will be on. But keep checking that site and this thread. N10HB should call/ send you a PM if it's off or something, as it's his decision if it's on or not.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

WC, you don't bame a whole club from one person's complaint. It wouldn't be fair to call every guy who played for WestcoastFC a douchebag because of the stupid things one person has done (you).

Let WestcoastFC be remembered for other things like demoting, folding and owing the league $$.

The thing about a Rat is that it never washes off. You all better stop trying to minimize what you did. It was your whole team or your coach would be told to leave if you felt he was in the wrong. You all showed your true colors in this thread.

Seriously take the verbal attacks, there's no defense or explanation to ratting out a mens amateur football team for having a few pints.
You girls are a disgrace to men all around the world who love the game and just want to have a few beers with the boys after we play before they go home to our wives , kids, ol ladies, jobs, ect.

I would start wearing 2 sets of chin pads if I was a BC RatSlut

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

The thing about a Rat is that it never washes off. You all better stop trying to minimize what you did. It was your whole team or your coach would be told to leave if you felt he was in the wrong. You all showed your true colors in this thread.

Seriously take the verbal attacks, there's no defense or explanation to ratting out a mens amateur football team for having a few pints.
You girls are a disgrace to men all around the world who love the game and just want to have a few beers with the boys after we play before they go home to our wives , kids, ol ladies, jobs, ect.

I would start wearing 2 sets of chin pads if I was a BC RatSlut

i'm sure you meant to say SHIN pads....

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

TBL, make that $200.

lets see the receipt for 200$ towards dudes bike ride, post or it get dude to confirm it

I go from feeling bad for you girls to wanting to smash your faces in. Post the receipt and Ill stay at feeling bad for you. for now

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

TBL, you know that it was during the game so quit trying to cover-up.

Please save the drinking for after the game like the rest of the us. You're ruining it for the the real fans of the game.

I'll donate $200 to Dude's Ride-2-Survive if you beat us the next game. If we win you have to match whatever our Club donates. ok?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

TBL, you know that it was during the game so quit trying to cover-up.

Please save the drinking for after the game like the rest of the us. You're ruining it for the the real fans of the game.

I'll donate $200 to Dude's Ride-2-Survive if you beat us the next game. If we win you have to match whatever our Club donates. ok?
Im pretty sure I gave you fair warning.

You're picking a fight with the wrong guy

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United vs Aldergrove - POSTPONED

I thought turf was supposed to prevent games being called off, less games are postponed in England ffs.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans/ LUFC Wolves was played last night.

5-1 win for us.

Not a pretty one, but anytime we score 5 we must have done something right. We had dominated possession but struggled finishing on numerous breaks, point blank chances, or offsides that would have been breakaways. With a little more patience and some finish this game should have been in double digits.

The Wolves play hard and are a good bunch of guys, but they will definately be finishing bottom of our group. Not a lot of depth, poor turnouts apparently and not much skill! (Sounds like our team the previous four weeks!!!).

Hope the weather stops fcuking up all the games and everyone gets back on track next week.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

when and where is the next bc utd v knights game? I might have to come watch with all the she said she said comments flying back and forth

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

what is WestcoastFC?????? this team never existed. I never owed a dime to the leagueand Yeah WestCoast SC was demoted and promoted and 2 points from being in Div.1.

So be a man and be a team player. You win as team you lose as a team and you RAT as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0