Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was top two. Your getting a bit ahead of yourself and well a bit conceded to :)

You said top 3 but either or w.e even if they don't I buy u a case of beer not the end of the world. Inter win 3-0 over poco rockets tonight too, their a good team who woulda score a couple had their strikers had finish.

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

NCU 2 - Pacific 1

We played bad but got the 3 points. They played good but just couldn't finish. The ref was a useless tit. Bad calls for both teams. Good physical game, F'me I'm sore!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

You said top 3 but either or w.e even if they don't I buy u a case of beer not the end of the world. Inter win 3-0 over poco rockets tonight too, their a good team who woulda score a couple had their strikers had finish.

I would hope you win. Youre a div 1 team playing div 2 if you lost there would be some serious explaining to do. 3rd year offered promotion may be the charm:rolleyes: :D

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would hope you win. Youre a div 1 team playing div 2 if you lost there would be some serious explaining to do. 3rd year offered promotion may be the charm:rolleyes: :D

K let's be honest how are or should we be a div 1 team? We didn't win the league last year nor did we do any better than the nomads in the cup. We thought we were gonna lose players this year, we made the decision too say div 2 before we knew we were picking up players like Paul. And as for this year we have done what? Beat a team that everyone in our league will beat by alot in poco pacific, we only beat mission 1-0 and we tied the royals, so should the royals be a div 1 team too?

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

hahaha Its ok MB10. Ur gettin the Gunner treatment now. "Sandbagging" i Believe they call it. Basically, if you are a good team, all the bad teams will hate on you and tell you that U should be playing at a higher level.

TEAMS ARE GOOD BECAUSE THEY PRACTICE AND ARE MORE COMMITTED THAN YOUR TEAM. I'm sure if Franny spent half as much time at the pitch as he does on TTP he may have been able to keep his spot with Inter... But probably not :D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

K let's be honest how are or should we be a div 1 team? We didn't win the league last year nor did we do any better than the nomads in the cup. We thought we were gonna lose players this year, we made the decision too say div 2 before we knew we were picking up players like Paul. And as for this year we have done what? Beat a team that everyone in our league will beat by alot in poco pacific, we only beat mission 1-0 and we tied the royals, so should the royals be a div 1 team too?

Its called taking the piss, since when did you get so sensitive MB10. I like having you guys in the division, its another home game even when youre the away team. And you gotta love a local darby, atleast I do, especially when you're the underdog.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whalley Utd 0:3 BC United 'A'

Tired legs after the Bradner cup game the night before against MP Dragons. If we were fresh it could have been way more. They started to come back near the end of the 2nd half when we looked tired and had to play with 9 because of injuries / only having 12 show up. We managed to notch our 3rd with only 9 men on the counter attack. Our D looked very solid again. Good to see we can grind out results when tired.

Their goalie made some decent saves, felt bad for the one going through his legs from 30 yards though...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

hahaha Its ok MB10. Ur gettin the Gunner treatment now. "Sandbagging" i Believe they call it. Basically, if you are a good team, all the bad teams will hate on you and tell you that U should be playing at a higher level.

TEAMS ARE GOOD BECAUSE THEY PRACTICE AND ARE MORE COMMITTED THAN YOUR TEAM. I'm sure if Franny spent half as much time at the pitch as he does on TTP he may have been able to keep his spot with Inter... But probably not :D

LMFAO

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Burn

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

or perhaps the guy has a young family and his priorities have changed.... just sayin

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha Nothing at all wrong with living at home Franny :). Taking the piss out of Franchise is always fun...
"Priorities have changed falls under the lack of commitment category btw."

I take a shot at him just about every chance I get, and in return, he will continue to do the same for the Gunners I'm sure :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha Nothing at all wrong with living at home Franny :). Taking the piss out of Franchise is always fun...
"Priorities have changed falls under the lack of commitment category btw."

I take a shot at him just about every chance I get, and in return, he will continue to do the same for the Gunners I'm sure :)

The difference between you and I though is everyone knows who I am and you my friend hide behind your moms pc....

My commitment is my two kids.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0