Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

haha awww Franny... Did I hit a nerve? Didn't u PM me last year and I told u exactly who I was... Internet battles lolz

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha awww Franny... Did I hit a nerve? Didn't u PM me last year and I told u exactly who I was... Internet battles lolz

no nerve...no time to practice twice a week and play on the weekend....

dont remember who you are if i did pm you....oh well best of luck on whatever team your own.

Cheers

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

no nerve...no time to practice twice a week and play on the weekend....

dont remember who you are if i did pm you....oh well best of luck on whatever team your own.

Cheers

Remember he's the guy with the wicked mullet.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

matches of the week anyone
2a Gunners vs Royals
2b BC United vs GEU Knights
2c Abby U vs Those damn Temple Tigers
Were lookin to start where we left off kickin ass Arsenal is going down
Clones to upset Nomads
Young guns and cloverhole will be a good one any way good luck to all

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I will be very, very surprised to see us come away with anything other than 3 points this weekend.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good luck to all this weekend, IS21 I see Nomads beat GEU 4-0, anything to do with thanks giving or you just finished your chances for once? :p

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good luck to all this weekend, IS21 I see Nomads beat GEU 4-0, anything to do with thanks giving or you just finished your chances for once? :p

Well I'm sure they were missing guys, but yeah, we finished most of our chances. And limited them to 1, maybe 2. Was quite shocked to see them beat Aldergrove last weekend. I'd rank the teams we've played so far like this: BC United, Aldergrove, Caps/Knights (wasn't much difference between the two)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm sure if Franny spent half as much time at the pitch as he does on TTP he may have been able to keep his spot with Inter... But probably not :D

or perhaps the guy has a young family and his priorities have changed.... just sayin

Nah ! ... French Fries is fcukin awfull... If there was a 4th div, he'd struggle to make that as well... just sayin'

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Missing 6 starters, missed a pk, went down a man due to a red, but that being said they missed most of their chances, could have been 10-1 them. Looking forward to the rematch

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

There's nothing wrong with living at home lol

Indeed not .... I live at home as well.... just not in my parents place....

My commitment is my two kids...

Awwwe ... that's nice ... but you missed training tuesday ... what kind of example are you showing those lads ? ? ? I was a role model father and NEVER missed training or games ! Even on birthdays or bahmitzvahz! Now that's a role model !

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

.... they missed most of their chances, could have been 10-1 them. Looking forward to the rematch

fcukin quote of the week fer shur! "...they missed most of their chances, could have been 10 - 1 .... looking forward to the rematch"

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Missing 6 starters, missed a pk, went down a man due to a red, but that being said they missed most of their chances, could have been 10-1 them. Looking forward to the rematch

Forgot about the PK, I don't think I've ever seen a post hit that hard, it may have moved the net.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

of course you were, cough cough....every week, every team is missing a few starters. however, I have a sneeky feeling you guys are typically better than you were that nite

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

of course you were, cough cough....every week, every team is missing a few starters. however, I have a sneeky feeling you guys are typically better than you were that nite

Thats better then last year when they had 6 players show up

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

what did you get the red for GT5?

got fouled, foul wasn't given, he got up retaliated by going two feet through the back of the kid. In respect to g he did change his mind during the foul and not use his studs. totally out of character and 3 yellows over 4 or 5 years in the fvsl and no reds prior i'm sure he will only get a game or two.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

got fouled, foul wasn't given, he got up retaliated by going two feet through the back of the kid. In respect to g he did change his mind during the foul and not use his studs. totally out of character and 3 yellows over 4 or 5 years in the fvsl and no reds prior i'm sure he will only get a game or two.

You forgot to mention late. Quite deserving of the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0