Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results March 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys played a nine man Port Moody team and beat them 6-0. then two other forfeits. you didn't have to play two games and got six points. you nearly got a forfeit win against us the first time, because your jackass coach changed the game time three times in a week. if you had played the other game against Poco Royals, yeah you might have won. but who knows you might have lost. but more importantly you could have picked up injuries or cards, that would have kept you from getting points your next game. it's all done now you guys go up. good luck.yeah we didn't beat you if we did we would be going up to Div1. another reason why I don't like your team is the league gives our top play five games (six after he sat one they didn't count) your jackass teams mates sucker punch a guy and get three games. shite like that makes me not like your team. your mouthy teams mates make me not like your team. your coach being a jackass makes me not like your team. Stall I know your a good guy, JBN and Franchise have told me so.plus I've seen you play , you work hard and for the most part are positive on the pitch. you just run your mouth on here starting last summer at me saying the Rams where affraid to play you guys.we wanted to play you guys more they wher some of the best games this year. we didn't win oh well shite happens. well we wanted you guys in the final and we didn't get it. we have never been scared to play anyone. good luck against the Gunners, NDFC, the Rangers and all the other div1 teams. you'll need it.

First off, our coach did not change the game times, we were missing players because of it too. Second, the sucker punch guy is gone, he hasn't played in 4 weeks and he won't play again this season, and he won't be signed for us either. As much as you think we're cheap or whatever, we don't like that shite as much as you, and we deal with it. It doesn't help that one guy gives our team a bad name. I just joke around on here with all the "our team is the greatest" shite, it gets a rise and apparently makes teams rise to the occasion. My 2 favourite games this year were against you guys, as the competition was heated just because of the jawing on here. We wanted you guys in the final as well, just because of the previous 2 games. We're definitely going to need to be on our game next year, as there won't be any easy games, but I can assure you we aren't going to be scared to play anyone. See you on Saturday (I think the Rams are in the 7-A-Side), I'll come say hi.

Soccer_player

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 - White Rock 2

Had this game been at any other point in the year, I'd be pretty upset, but looking back this was just plain funny. At no point, none, was White Rock in this game. We controlled it the entire time, went up 2-0 in the first half, and could have easily been 3 or 4. With probably 5 minutes left, White Rock gets a free kick at the top of the 18 on a ridiculous call, our keeper makes the save, then with a bunch of feet in his face it squirts out and one of their players was waiting on the goal line where it went right to him. Then last few seconds of the game, we clear a corner out, then a White Rock player wiffs a rainbow from 40 yards that floats in. Game over right after that. Probably two of the worst goals I've seen in a long time, and for div 2 that's saying something.

But anyways, you're welcome Peace Arch.

Yeah..we were missing half of our team...no keeper, best defenceman, best striker and we had 1 sub....I think it was ur team or leagues choice to not put it this comming Sat with the Cup games in Peace Arch, which just blows my bloody mind, seeing as this is a game we are playing for promotion, and they damn well knew the circumstances our team was under...who ever decided to put it on a Sat night should get fired. Just a shocking choice they would do that to our team...

I was at home all weekend and would of played keeper/player if someone would of phone me.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to PAU on another good season, just noticed on the FVSL site that you have also clinched your division, I guess we will be seeing each other next year.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...PoMo does what we all thought and forfeits...brutal. 4 in one year!!!??? They need to be shown the door. There is already too many teams in the bowels of the FVSL...when you have a division like 3A or 3B with ACBC pounding on Bradner and us pounding on Pomo Rush and others it shows the divide...

I still say BIG ASS fines for your first forfeit and league expulsion for your next forfeit...they wouldn't happen.

Congrats to the Strikers on their title...poor way to win it, but congrats nonetheless.
It owuld be good to see some of the rubbish (PoMo) relegated along with some of the teams already being relegated and have some of the better D3 teams that just missed promotion bumped up (Guildford Utd, LUFC Young Guns, Peg Rangers & GEU Phoenix)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanted to say,,Were Back. Yuck div 3 sucked for sure and a place you dont want to go.
To bad for North Delta Nationals and Magpies,,you guys will be back soon,,you better. To good teams from my past anyways.
Have a good summer guys and we will see you next fall.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here Here Ghouse,

D3 is no place I ever intend our Nomads to play again. Maybe we can pull a Whalley and get consecutive years of promotion :eek: !!

ACBC, LUFC Athletica, LUFC Nomads, LUFC Rangers, Stolo and Players look to be the 6 teams
Magpies, Nationals, Titans, Aldergrove, Co Ajax, & surrey Coyotes look to be playing D3 next season.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 Langley Utd teams in D2 next year!!!
Clones, Knights, Nomads, Wolves, Athletica, Rangers.

Hopefully they do 2 a group, it could be an almost exclusive division for Langley Utd...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reverend/Maximus or any other PAU out there, are you guys going to be combining with the D1 team coming down? They have some good players (Twigg, Spoons, Alex etc) that I doubt would want to go down. That being said, how are they so crappy with those guys?

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was ur team or leagues choice to not put it this comming Sat with the Cup games in Peace Arch, which just blows my bloody mind, seeing as this is a game we are playing for promotion, and they damn well knew the circumstances our team was under...who ever decided to put it on a Sat night should get fired. Just a shocking choice they would do that to our team...

So let me get this straight, you're blaming not only the league, but our team as well, for not changing a game that's been scheduled for weeks, to better suit the needs of your team? Wow...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let me get this straight, you're blaming not only the league, but our team as well, for not changing a game that's been scheduled for weeks, to better suit the needs of your team? Wow...

Even if they won wouldn't have mattered. PAU won last night and won the league outright.

Good luck next yeasr PAU.

WestCoast...What???? whens this draw for the 7 a side tourney going to happen???

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 Langley Utd teams in D2 next year!!!
Clones, Knights, Nomads, Wolves, Athletica, Rangers.

Hopefully they do 2 a group, it could be an almost exclusive division for Langley Utd...

That would be great, we wouldn't have to cross the bridge to play Dewdney, GEU, Poco, Mission, throw in 2 Surrey teams and now we're saving money.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
yep, pau beat the clones 5-1 sun night. we knew wr had tied on sat so the league was ours, but as the original game was called after 45 min with us dominating and up 1-0, we wanted to win the game and the league for ourselves. so we played one of our best games all season. and we dominated. 2-0 by the half from our player/manager who has been sitting most of the season nursing a back injury and normally a keeper. domination continued in second half. less than 1 min a go we're up 5-0 and one little brain fart and clones get in a goal. oh well... we win 5-1. only downside was i didn't score. :(

so pau gets promoted 2 yrs in a row too...:D

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reverend/Maximus or any other PAU out there, are you guys going to be combining with the D1 team coming down? They have some good players (Twigg, Spoons, Alex etc) that I doubt would want to go down. That being said, how are they so crappy with those guys?
we're not sure what the make-up will be... most of the team have either never played that level (me for eg), or came down from div 1 or the old cat team cu they didn't want to chase young punks 10-15 yrs their junior. our team average age is 33 (what's yours stal? yer the oldest aren't ya?). the div 1 team has some skilled players but i think the problem was more attitude and team play. so not sure...we'll be having a team or 2 team meeting.. if lostmytouch comes on, he'll have a good take on it as he was playing higher levels before and doesn't want to anymore...

my opinion for myself is to a: give it a shot and see if i get playing time (will have to run lots this summer) or b: follow the main core of guys - all the ones who stick around for drinks after games for 2-3 hours! so, we'll see... though it does take a long time to heal up from games nowadays... and i'll be 33 next season too...

but it's good to have the win and get promoted twice... esp since i've only played since i was 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0