Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter September & October 2010

oh and napolean is a troll.

You mean Chia Pet. I dont understand hows hes allowed to ref. We;ve already had him twice and im sure its not the last. Well Done ACBC! Much needed 3 points against a top side.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ndfc 0 dynamo 0
Tight defensive game, not alot of good possession work from both sides. It seems Ndfc have alot of new (young faces) this year.

Although a nice pitch, there is something aboout their turf, played on it a few times, were the ball seems to bounce a little more and skips faster even when it is dry.

Cheers

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guildford 2 - TWU -2

Should have taken all 3 points from this game, fom what I heard tieing doesnt do this game justice. They get a very very weak PK on a handball in the box. We dominate most of the first half, and should have been up. TWU is very fit and very well organized, and brought on some pressure in the second half. Still, OK result considering we missed 4 starters.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Headin out to the rez right now with 10 or 11... Couple U21 and D2 call ups should fill in well hopefully. Great timing for a Saturday night game in chilliwack during Brocktober.

Thanks for takin some points off TWU, thats a good result for everyone chasin both those teams... woot woot, time to avenge last years loss to Stolo.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sentinal 3 coyotes 0
Coyotes were yelling at each other the whole game and we didn't have one of our best but we did enough to win.
I had a rocket free kick from 25 out in the first 20 n we got 2 more in the second half.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good game Jimmy, classy bunch, good luck the rest of the way.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gunners 3 - Stolo 1... We played with 10 and got 2 pretty early in the first half off the counter attack on some nice one touch passing and a good finish. Then the rest of the game we pretty much sat back and let them swing it around the back over and over again until the inevitable long, forced ball through the air that was easily defended for the most part. Our young goalie played excellent and made a couple realy nice saves, one on a breakaway that could have been a game changer to let them back in it. They got their goal in the 92nd minute.

Fck me my calvess feel like bricks... Oh well, time to go giv'er!

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

They have two strong, fast strikers who are pretty slick on the ball. Take away their center mids and the defense will inevitably shitpump the ball up the field and just hope for the best. If u can shut down Ozzie and Shaz up front, you've probably got a pretty good chance at winning... easier said than done tho. Good luck!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

any info on the fvrd ? who was the guy that scored 40+ goals for them last year?

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

They have two strong, fast strikers who are pretty slick on the ball. Take away their center mids and the defense will inevitably shitpump the ball up the field and just hope for the best. If u can shut down Ozzie and Shaz up front, you've probably got a pretty good chance at winning... easier said than done tho. Good luck!

So pretty much shut down our mids and strikers and score on the defence you will win.

who is this soccer genius? I think a kid can give better advice then that.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

from personal experience, the best way to beat any team is to score more goals!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

That is perfect advice, what else would you want. If we shut down Langley's strikers and mids and then score on their defence, I know we'll win this weekend. In fact, I've already sent that plan to JBN so we can make sure it's implemented by tomorrow night. Watch out Knights, we know how to beat you!

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

So pretty much shut down our mids and strikers and score on the defence you will win.

who is this soccer genius? I think a kid can give better advice then that.

Move Shaz to defence, they wont think of shutting down the defence :wa:

FTW

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is there another way?

The other way to win is by protest.

For example, if a player plays with leggings, an illegal haircut (Langley), yells "whoop-whoop" during the match ... you know ... the stuff that just shouldn't happen - well you have every right to protest.

Terrible but possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0