Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter September 2010

How is this bullshit!?

I never once was directly contacted by Thomas, Kevin, etc and told that a Div 1 spot was open for my team should we want it.

give me strength.

Who cares?! This is the Div 1 Thread not the "Who should be in Div 1" Thread. Let the Nomads sandbag Div 2 for a couple years...the Gunners have done it for years now...

For all the Duffy/Westcoast lovers out there, you can catch him in action with the Cloverdale Cannons Div 3C, I'm sure he could use all the support/fans he can get.

Good luck to everyone this upcoming season...

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why the hell is acbc signing prem players from last year to there div1 team? Admir playing div1????

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why the hell is acbc signing prem players from last year to there div1 team? Admir playing div1????

It's getting ready for the Bradner Cup HotSauce and then signing players up at the transfer deadline. Most teams should be doing the same if they really want to compete in the Bradner Cup.

Poco will probably run away with the Premier title if they sign all the players that have been or others have been talking about. That being said, after that it's really just thinking about getting a Provincial spot. And the Bradner Cup for Div.1 teams.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually its harder than before to move players around...takes alot of thinking and planning.
Usually 7 players can be called up so its almost a no brainer..But the New Pacific Cup only allows 3 Callups ..so you need to be carefull who is playing where.Sign to many down and you wont be able to use them all for the Pacific Cup.
So this year ..way less players will be signed down and moved around. You just cant because of the 3 player rule in the Pacific Cup...Look for more moves from teams after they have been eliminated from that Cup.
I really like all of the new player caps because now even more so a manager has to use his head more and make the right player moves...almost like real soccer...lol

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I really like all of the new player caps because now even more so a manager has to use his head more and make the right player moves...almost like real soccer...lol

What is the new player caps? Is that like salary cap in how much you can pay players or something?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ghouse is just loading his Div. 1 squad for when the Rangers play at Byrne Road.

Understandable really ...

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Port Moody stuff Poco with late Winner 1-0! 6 Yellows, welcome to the new season!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Player Cap is the amount of guys you can play up on permit.
Bradner Cup -0
Pacific Cup -3
Prez Cup-0
Pak Cup -0
League Cup - declared 30 player roster.
FVSL Games - 7

Yes Im doing my best to make ACBC Strong for League and Cup play.
Div 1 teams must finnish in top 10 to avoid religation this year. I for one would like to keep my Div 1 spot thankyou.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

North Delta SC 4
DFC Razorbacks 1

Good start to the season!

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice job Sentinel! Thats a great result, for everyone! The Rangers have been a perennial power in Div 1 for the last 5 years... Did u guys add some new players or did u finally get some practice times going? Either way your squad she be pretty proud of that result. Congrats boys... Fuciking Rangers

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Practice times and 60 beers, does that count? But we lost a few good players like brent and gained a few

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good on ya Sentinel. Obviously we are pissed about our performance. Good news is we get a rematch in Jan at Newton.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

RedDevils 2-1
They are a very good team and played well. They deserved the W.
We just seemed to not be fireing on all systems. Missing guys,Playing short and Injured at noon in the rain.
We werent up for it and they were. Hats off to them and it looks like we get to play them 2 more times so at least we can improve on this result next time.
Good Game Fellas.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why do guys bag on Ghouse for building a strong club, and then using the system the way it was intended? Baffling.

Yes Bullocks, I'm sure his most sincere intention is to load up his squad to beat a bunch of old farts that are just hanging on for another year or two until Masters. Right.:rolleyes:

Happy season opening weekend everyoone, the most wonderfull time of the year.

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I say you should only allow 3 call ups for league play. Allowing 7!!!!! to me is brutal, Allowing 7 is a like a legal way of cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0