Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter September 2010

yes like sexual chocolate posted earlier today, we beat the lufc dynamo 2 - 1. it was a good game on the brand new pitch at hjorth turf. nice field. we came out pretty hard and played well. it was a good, hard game throughout the 90, no soft challenges. the scoreline fancies the dynamo a bit as we had a few more chances but there were times when they carried the play for minutes, it should have been 4 - 1 us. striker missed a sitter from 10 yds out and had a breakaway clank off the post near the end which just helped dynamo stay in the game and when they scored with less than 5 to go it was hectic as shite. they played very hard and never quit even when we went up by 2. good game dynamo, great start to the season and on to peace arch next week.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter September 2010

2-0 Rangers over Fraser Valley Red Devils

These guys were fully kitted up and running a pretty good training session over an hour prior to the match. I think 4 of us Rangers were arriving at that point ... FV is young, fit, fast, and apply lots of pressure ... but when they gave up a PK (handball) it all changed. One of their "supporters" lost the plot and got tossed for swearing at the ref from the sidelines.

After that the Red Devils spent most of their efforts towards berating the ref. That was good news for us and we slotted another to put us up 2-0 in the 2nd half. They're actually not a bad unit, but seriously lack discipline. I think they got about 6 yellow cards for yapping at the ref. I guess they're frustrated because they realize they won't score 108 goals this year in Div 1 (like they did last year in Div 2).

Good to finally get that "W" with the new system, new coach and new look Rangers.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter September & October 2010

4-2 Sentinel over PAU. Good game all around, minus having to start late as we did not have any keys to unlock the nets and had to wait.

Skeeter

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, he means Guildford. An entertaining game to say the least. Guildford missed plenty of chances to tie it up... but big credit goes to the DFC keeper who stood on his head to earn the shut out and W. No bigger save than the last second PK that secured the W. I feel sorry for the Guildford water bottles... I think their coach had a good boot at all of them during their post-game analysis. They're a good team tho, and will win some more this season I'm sure.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, he means Guildford. An entertaining game to say the least. Guildford missed plenty of chances to tie it up... but big credit goes to the DFC keeper who stood on his head to earn the shut out and W. No bigger save than the last second PK that secured the W. I feel sorry for the Guildford water bottles... I think their coach had a good boot at all of them during their post-game analysis. They're a good team tho, and will win some more this season I'm sure.

Pulled some brides maid shite yesturday. Worst soccer for us in a while. Especially me.
Everything was against us. Mainly ourselves. Hats of to Dewdney. We will play again. Their keeper killed it. I am now on route to soccerplus to buy new waterbottles.
Now I know how Rich felt in last years Semi final game, narrow grass fields kill speed. oh and napolean is a troll.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pulled some brides maid shite yesturday. Worst soccer for us in a while. Especially me.
Everything was against us. Mainly ourselves. Hats of to Dewdney. We will play again. Their keeper killed it. I am now on route to soccerplus to buy new waterbottles.
Now I know how Rich felt in last years Semi final game, narrow grass fields kill speed. oh and napolean is a troll.
He did give us a pk in the last minute. But ya, he was terrible on both sides.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

We got the Devils next week(Bradner) cant wait

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

3-0 ACBC over Rangers ...

Tough one to swallow. They came to play, we didn't. End of Story. Hats off to ghouse for moving the game and being classy about it. I think our Rangers had too much Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0