Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first PK was garbage, you know that. Your guy got checked (clean), cramped up and fell to the ground and the ref called the pk, cause he felt bad that you were loosing 4-0.. Second one was retarded on our part, so we'll give you that one. And as far as your 10 men, why would Sam be stupid enough to head the back of someones head with there nose? And it wasn't that long, about 5 minutes. I must say that guy marking me was a warrior, wonder how he's feeling this morning, puking like crazy at half from running so much, got stepped on a few times, and I think got hit in the head a few times as well. You would have been better off keeping him up front. Tyler would have helped in the center but played great as a sweeper.

Anyways, you have to admit we outplayed, and outran you guys, won about 90% of the 50/50 balls, don't forget about that one I put towards the net and it went in.. your keep even knew it was in, I think the ref was sleeping cause he was at half and couldn't see. I won't mention those other two I missed, fml.

Oh well, good game, on to next week.

Garbage? The ball was 3 feet in front of him and your player kicked him in the back of the ankles. It was retarded. Benes was dead tired and all your guy had to do was run by him and grab the ball but decided to kick him instead. Tyler would have helped in the middle, and Jamie normally plays up front but as you noticed, we had 11 and had to play guys out of position. With guys in the right spots, you didn't have a chance. But, this is our team it seems these days so we have to take another loss.

UnderYourSkin

Mar 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
With guys in the right spots, you didn't have a chance.

With guys in the right spots? I hope your kidding cause that's the weakest excuse I've heard of to date. And for saying we wouldn't have a chance after destroying you guys is very farfetch'd.

PS - You guys did a ton of kick and run still ;)

Not really actually. I think we passed around you guys quite well, and after stringing together 4-5 passes in a row and then seeing a gap in the D time after time, there is bound to be a couple long balls.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, did you hit the bottle last night and kill all your brain cells? I've played against you 4 times now, and watched you play another 4, I would honestly say you guys do more kick and run then us, cause that's all your forwards are able to do, run. You kick it up to them and hope for the best.

That being said, we have no coach, no practice field, and injuries to a few starting guys, not to mention we are a div 3 team.. What is your excuse again?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, did you hit the bottle last night and kill all your brain cells? I've played against you 4 times now, and watched you play another 4, I would honestly say you guys do more kick and run then us, cause that's all your forwards are able to do, run. You kick it up to them and hope for the best.

That being said, we have no coach, no practice field, and injuries to a few starting guys, not to mention we are a div 3 team.. What is your excuse again?
cmon klewis, you know as well as everyone on ttp, they had no goalie !

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the deal with the strikers? I picked you clowns to finish top 5, your making me look like a fool. Once the season is done the Rangers may have a prem spot for sale we'll let you know. The bidding will start with a keg and a couple of strippers.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

We sucked and have played awful 3 out of 4 weeks now, you guys weren't very good either but you go the job done. Good luck next week.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the deal with the strikers? I picked you clowns to finish top 5, your making me look like a fool. Once the season is done the Rangers may have a prem spot for sale we'll let you know. The bidding will start with a keg and a couple of strippers.

We wanted to make you look bad, and now that we have we're going to start playing well :D I'm hoping the 3rd loss in a row will help our fairweather guys realize showing up (or not in this weekends game) doesn't win games, and we start playing like we were to start the season.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you need more buy-in with your new coach. ;)

So are you bidding or not?

The buy-in is there for those that show up. For some reason it appears we have a lot of vaginas on the team who can't play with a sniffle or sore labia. I'm just not used to missing so many guys with injuries, it's getting beyond ridiculous at this point. 8 injuries in the first 4 weeks? Wow.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Five weeks aint it? And that's quite the number. Do they play other sports? I sure hope so. Maybe they are just sick of running at practice ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Five weeks aint it? And that's quite the number. Do they play other sports? I sure hope so. Maybe they are just sick of running at practice ;)

It's 4, no one got injured this week :) I would think it might be the running, but then they don't come to shooting practice either so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0