Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 Tielanders and Athletic.

Theirs came @ 30 minutes, 2 guys a good 10 yards offside. Everyone on the park but the man in stripes saw it.

From then on, possession edge to Langley. Finally finished a cracker by Jordan Roslund at about 85.

I felt Langley was the better team over 90 minutes, too bad about no linemen.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it sad that you guys know what either of those taste like. Have some class :D

like you don't, highschool grade 12 weekends when you manage to scrape together a huge $6 and buy a bottle of either colt or oe....if your really lucky sometimes you could afford a 15 of wildcat for $20.....how i miss those nights

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
had to save up for the case of Dude beer for the free touque in the winters..

Injury-Prone

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinel deserved it, we were flat from the whistle and their first goal was pretty nice (somewhat lucky but nice). The fact that our starting defense is either playing injured or is on the sidelines in street clothes helped their other two goals but we couldn't get it started and their defenders dominated us in the air all day. Great game by Russ, I played with him years ago and he hasn't changed.

From what we've seen so far Sentinel is not a bottom of table team and we'll be lucky to be top half with more of those types of performances

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps 7 - Strikers 2. Not a typo. Complete domination. Fcuk me those kids are fast and don't stop. Tried the playing physical thing, doesn't work cause you could sneeze and they'd fall over, which amounted to about 600 fouls. That and they are so frigging quick. There first 2 goals were BS, even they admitted to the fact the plays should have been stopped. Not that it would have helped, we died after the first half (it was 3-2) and the took the piss out of us for the rest of the game.

Gonna suck to play Sentinel next week, we have 8 injuries and a suspension leaving us with 2 D. I can't believe I would look forward to having a bye week right about now.

Signed,
Getting drunk on a Sunday night to ease the pain.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4 Aldergrove 0 One of their defenders has to be the tallest guy in the league, around 6'8.

Unlucky Stallion,

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps 7 - Strikers 2. Not a typo. Complete domination. Fcuk me those kids are fast and don't stop. Tried the playing physical thing, doesn't work cause you could sneeze and they'd fall over, which amounted to about 600 fouls. That and they are so frigging quick. There first 2 goals were BS, even they admitted to the fact the plays should have been stopped. Not that it would have helped, we died after the first half (it was 3-2) and the took the piss out of us for the rest of the game.

Gonna suck to play Sentinel next week, we have 8 injuries and a suspension leaving us with 2 D. I can't believe I would look forward to having a bye week right about now.

Signed,
Getting drunk on a Sunday night to ease the pain.
were they all jamie quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0