Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Results & Banter - September '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all good buddy just having a laugh I wouldn't have been able to have a drink I haven't eaten much since my operation :( but that was funny when you offered Jock a Bevy not once but twice and pulled it away :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you interested in seeing how well you are doing in the OFFICIAL standings, the FVSL now has their site up to date:

# Team GP W T L PTS
1 Golden Ears United 2 2 0 0 6
2 Poco City Dominion 2 2 0 0 6
3 Delta Metro United 2 1 0 1 3
4 Chilliwack Rapids 2 1 0 1 3
5 North Delta Lions 2 1 0 1 3
6 Whalley Rangers 2 1 0 1 3
7 Peace Arch United 2 1 0 1 3
8 GN Sikh United 2 1 0 1 3
9 LUFC United 2 0 0 2 0
10 Dewdney FC Razorbacks 2 0 0 2 0

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND 2 - Poco 2

Quite honestly, a shockingly ugly display of soccer from both sides. On one hand, considering the way we played we were lucky to get away with a tie, but on the other hand, considering the way Poco played, we definitely let one get away from us, having had the lead twice in the game. Nothing much to say about this game really, just a solid game of div 3 soccer.

Highlight of the game: A fantastic kick save from KG between the pipes. You can't teach that in goalie school ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 4 or 5 - GN - 0

GEU controlled this game from start to finish.
Went up 1 - nil and they rang one off the crossbar that may have changed the game a little but we came back strong and had a 2-nil lead at half.
They then put another one off the post, but we answered back with 2 or 3 more to seal the deal.
We definately should have had a 3 or 4 goal at least by half but couldnt' hit the net and then finally started to finish them in the second half.
Their keeper had some great saves today and their defense cleared one off as well.

As always a good fun game against them. Even when they struggled they still played a friendly match. Well done boys for keeping it clean and fun.

On to Poco next week who look like they may be struggling now.
:)

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wack 0 - 3 whalley

whalley deserved the win as chilli could not find the net or get any kind of momentum going at all.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
GEU 4 or 5 - GN - 0

GEU controlled this game from start to finish.
Went up 1 - nil and they rang one off the crossbar that may have changed the game a little but we came back strong and had a 2-nil lead at half.
They then put another one off the post, but we answered back with 2 or 3 more to seal the deal.
We definately should have had a 3 or 4 goal at least by half but couldnt' hit the net and then finally started to finish them in the second half.
Their keeper had some great saves today and their defense cleared one off as well.

As always a good fun game against them. Even when they struggled they still played a friendly match. Well done boys for keeping it clean and fun.

On to Poco next week who look like they may be struggling now.

I guess we never watched the same game....doesn't suprise me at all. The score was 4-0 but GEU scored two in the last 5 minutes.....so don't make it sound like there was a blowout. I guess whatever floats your boat :rolleyes:

GEU with more control, and scoring chances....they are a hard working bunch that countered well with lots of speed on the outsides.......first goal went off their strikers ass, while he was in an offside position....how the ref never called that back i don't know.

Second half GEU sat back and waited for us to turn the ball over and came in numbers. I think they had a handful of quality chances and buried the 2nd about 20 mins in. The last two goals came within the last 5 mins, and really were a result of us running out of gas. Overall well played, and they did deserve the win. We just do enough offensively and little bit unlucky hitting the woodwork.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
I guess we never watched the same game....doesn't suprise me at all. The score was 4-0 but GEU scored two in the last 5 minutes.....so don't make it sound like there was a blowout. I guess whatever floats your boat :rolleyes:

Sorry BigT, didn't mean to make it sound like a blowout. The score is what it is, i just couldn't remember. Although, you have to admit, if we had finished half our chances we had in the first half, that would have been the half time score.
And as i mentioned, if you had scored one of the ones off the woodwork it would have likely changed the game.
Not sure about the ass-side.........i mean the ass that was offside, it was pretty close.

Other than the 2 off the woodwork, did you guys really threaten at all?
;)

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:

huge blowout............. GN may very well be the worst team i've ever played. 2 chances all game and aside from that, zero threat. just got murdered.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
And as i mentioned, if you had scored one of the ones off the woodwork it would have likely changed the game.

dont think so............ GN is terrible. hopefully they can manage a tie this season.......... for their sake. props to the keep though, he didnt make one decent save.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 3 Results and standings

This weeks results:
Whalley 3 Chilliwack 0
Delta Metro 3 Dewdney 1
GN Sporting 0 GEU 4
Poco 2 North Delta 2
Peace Arch 3 LUFC 1

Current standings after Week 3 are as follows:

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Golden Ears United 3 3 0 0 13 2 9
2 Poco City Dominion 3 2 1 0 7 3 7
3 Delta Metro United 3 2 0 1 8 3 6
4 Whalley Rangers 3 2 0 1 6 3 6
5 Peace Arch United 3 2 0 1 6 5 6
6 North Delta Lions 3 1 1 1 7 7 4
7 Chilliwack Rapids 3 1 0 2 4 6 3
8 GN Sikh United 3 1 0 2 3 10 3
9 LUFC United 3 0 0 3 3 8 0
10 Dewdney FC 3 0 0 3 3 13 0

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda - We did threaten all game long....I told one of your dumb cnuts not to come back to my end of the park after a dirty yet clean (cuz the ref never called it) tackle.......a few others were told to fcuk off as well.....so I did try to threaten as much as possible ;) :D Our offense was great, and we had no trouble breaking down your D :rolleyes:

PS - Our GA are wrong - league can't seem to translate the ref's score card to the website.....we lost only 2-1 to ND not 5-1.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Yoda - We did threaten all game long....I told one of your dumb cnuts not to come back to my end of the park after a dirty yet clean (cuz the ref never called it) tackle.......a few others were told to fcuk off as well.....so I did try to threaten as much as possible Our offense was great, and we had no trouble breaking down your D

big "soupy stringy sloppy rocket scud missle looking flapjack style pancake tasting baked potato" T-ittie, you lack even the smallest amount of soccer know-how. run a few laps arround a track, ditch the gut, and read a few pages from my book: "tips for GN circus clowns, the beginnings to present; fundamentals". available at your local soccer shop.
................now get the fcuk outta my cab.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recommend that you try to stay away from the JD at 9:30 in the morning.....I am gonna go buy your book, sounds interesting, does it have connect the dots and colouring pages for me too ???.....:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Recommend that you try to stay away from the JD at 9:30 in the morning.....I am gonna go buy your book, sounds interesting, does it have connect the dots and colouring pages for me too ???.....:rolleyes:

You probabley wouldn't hit those dots either :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's always someone elses fault isn't it Big T.
I think you need to look in the mirror and deal with what you see.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
It's always someone elses fault isn't it Big T.
I think you need to look in the mirror and deal with what you see.

i wouldnt recommend it T......... we've all seen it, and its tough to look at. is your mom an anteater?

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
PS - Our GA are wrong - league can't seem to translate the ref's score card to the website.....we lost only 2-1 to ND not 5-1.

Yeah I noticed that too. Our premier side was the 5-1 win that weekend, we were the 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0