Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer league 2005

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain our games are mostly at Langley Senior Secondary.

7pm kickoff when you can make it.

What number shall i put aside for you?

15 minutes a game is just about right.

See ya soon.

Fil get the geegers and i will truck in the jumbo BBQ.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers go tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will win the New Golden Boot award presented to the top Mucker goal scorer this year?

Zaurrini and Knvb seemed to battle hard last year.

My money is on our new forward CJ Bike !

See ya there.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Please bring that nice red tape for my socks.....it will match my boots.

Coach,
HOS Bike only shows up to the games when we have geegers, so My money is on Knvb.
he never passes.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never pass to guys wearing poof step'n red boots, figure it out. Don't forget my peppers...

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I didn't know that there would be summer league banter but I am glad there is....! I'll catch up a bit then I play for Arsenal 2 this summer a good mix of players from div 2 aldergrove and some other pick up lost first game 3-2 vs brickmen should have been a different story.... and creamed GWFC 6-1 and lets just say the score line was flattering should have been at least 10-1 any ways looks like we are playing shavens boys tonight out at exhibition in abby... shaven any info on your squad...?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who in the hell are the Muckers playing tonight? I need to mentally go over the game in my mind. It's important to know in advance where Pipo is and take it the other way.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
It's important to know in advance where Pipo is and take it the other way.

I thought that just came natural to you....

My goal tonight, besides bbq'ing the perfect geegers, is to meg KNVB during the game.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
My money is on our new forward CJ Bike !

I heard that this kid can play, but he can get distracted when the BBQ gets going and the Beer cooler is brought out. So he is good for the first 15 or so.

Come on You Mighty Muckers.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty curse = Game Over

Come on You Mighty Muckers.
and with a single post HoS seals the fate of yet another soccer team. No point in playing now... How many live are you going to destroy man? Huh?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It might not have worked for my team this year, but It did for the Mighty Rangers O-35's did it not, but I guess there was nothing stopping them. Did I say Mighty Slurrey somewhere before, soo sorry about that, how was you PK, knut?

Save some Geegers for me tonight would ya, and Demo, what colour socks and shorts do we wear?

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geegers, peepers, and buns have been purchased.

a bottle of mustard.

NO KETCHUP!

If you want ketchup, bring it yourself.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers 5 some other muckers 1

Fcuk Langley is a long way out... However, Super Pipo's geegers were well worth the trip... Coach almost shat the bed with the propane tank dying within the first couple of seconds, BUT he did well in sorting it out inside 10 minutes...
Daniel Igali and Oggie Oglethorpe were on fire!!! :D HOS is still waiting for that female ref to get her red card out of her "TITS"!!! :eek:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
...shaven any info on your squad...?

Cantuzzi, what number do you wear, and what position do you play? The shaven one is #13, played left back last night...wtf is up with some of your lads?? Honestly, pretty rough match out at Ex Park last night. A few yellows, and a well-deserved red thrown at an Arsenal player (though I've no idea how he lasted as long as he did, given that ref's history of putting up with NOTHING, EVER). Nice pitch though, pleasure to play on. :D I recognised a few of the Alderhole players from winter ball, and Jason (#15) I know from University. Good player, solid if unspectacular.

Did you get the info you were looking for last night? ;)

Oh, scoreline, almost forgot...Mission 2-1 Arsenal 2

~Shaven

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now I remember why I don't like playing for the Muckers... it started this morning when I discovered someone had moved my bed to the living room and replaced it with a couch and my pillow with a remote control. On the plus side, my kid was learning how to count over a bowl of co-co puff's this morning by looking at dads face. It's about time, he 15. The other bit of nastiness associated with this bloody team is my rediscovery of why you're not suppose to burry 5 Geegers in peppers and mustard and eat them in 15.6 seconds. How is it they're hotter coming out than going in? Wow.

The game its self was pretty loose. We pretty much had the ball the, umm, the entire first half. This may explain why the "Arsenal" :rolleyes: were at the park 9 hours before kick off knocking the ball around. They had to touch the ball at some point on the park, light time simply is not cheap you know. The second half the Jr. Arses were a little fired up, though, I'm not exactly sure why. They couldn't possibly say their touch was off or that they weren't playing well, they would actually have to had the ball for that. RangerForever must have said something. Come the second half, early on they did actually get the ball from us and in our end to boot and hell bells if they didn't toe poke Soccer City's finest $5.00 soccer ball into the net to make it close for about 4 seconds. On a positive, their goal to actually having the ball ratio is through the roof.

I have some picture somewhere. I'll pop them up when I find my camera.... my wallet, keys, shoes...

Thank Christ our next game isn't for two weeks...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Muckers 5 some other muckers 1

Guinness said:
HOS is still waiting for that female ref to get her red card out of her "TITS"!!! :eek:

Ask Walks, that is where all the top Refs keep the Red Card, the back pocket is soo last year.

As for the match, it was OK, with Shoey taking the MOM honours for this week, getting a very nice Shirt from our man Coach, Big Z was on fire with the geegers, even with the running out of propane half way through. Tried to go head to head with knut with the sausage, but I have to say, that kid knows how to stuff the sausage away. Lots of pints and a cracker match at 9pm to keep us hanging around, like we needed an excuse. 5 goals on the night, Demo with the first and last goals, both quality, for the wee man up front. Thriller had 2, one a very nice checky left footer from about 25 yards out, and I think the other goals was by knut, not, it was CJ Bike with the second goal of the night, but not from his bike attempt.

All in all a great night for footy, with Lurchy solid in the back, but bring some better balls for us next time, I thought Pizza Hut stopped giving those balls out years ago.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate this team and the after hours antics.
The night went something like this...........
Show up to the game at around 6:35 only to find the other team having a full on scrimage. They showed up at 5:30 pm for thier pre game warmup? :rolleyes:
We settle in and get the game rolling with our usual 2 - 5 - 3 - 1 line up.
(That is 2 defenders, 5 midfielders, 3 forwards, and 1 Shuey)
After 20 minutes of knocking the ball around, we decided to let the poor kids touch the ball.It is very funy to see a summer league team(Arsenal) have 11 players behind the ball.(It's summer league you plonkers!!!!!!!!!)
Nick got the ball rolling with a beauty and C J came into the game a little later and his first touch was his classic Bike! C J 's next touch found the back of the net and the Muckers were off to the races.
Thriller Millar finally showed up and ripped home two special goals of his own.
Leatchy made his Mucker debut and did not disapoint the lads with his after game antics. The comments flying around the roof top had the boys in stitches.
KNVB ate his usual 5 geegers and had his but firmly planted on the Mucker cooler all evening long.
Fil was sensational both on the field and on the BBQ last night?

After leaving LLS at around 12:05, a few of the lads ventured off down the road to good old Gabby's.(wrong move on every part)
After closing the place down and trying to venture off home, i too found myself waking up on the couch with a very impressed Misses! :rolleyes:

Great night both on and off the park though.
Thank god this is a very short season and that next week we do not have a game.

Shuey was man of the match and Demo was a very close runner up.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, Captain the team voted last night and we still have a jersey waiting for you. Ian Mclean told me to tell you to get your but out here big man.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven...

I agree there was way to much bi**hing last night! I was #3 on the forward line last night I believe we had a few run in's but nothing dirty, it was definatly a wierd game last night first goal kinda fluke considering we had one of our starting mid field in net... and from there our team kinda self destructed abit even though it was only 1-0 managed to tie it up on a pk and then as you said our player loses it and gets tossed and you guys get a nice craker of a goal. Good luck the rest of the way I think we will be seeing each other sometime in the playoffs.

cheers

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Muckers are back!! On and off the pitch some quality Mucker entertainment :D . The game, well let's just say that the 5-1 score actually flattered Arsenal last night. I don't think they touched the ball in the first 25 minutes of the game. :eek: Two quality goals by Millar, two of my own and HOS also in on the scoresheet :eek: :eek: after the failed attempted bike :p . Fil, The geegers were definately on fire last night and couldn't believe that Knvb wussed out on the sixth.

Coach, your right! Definately a wrong move on heading over to Gabby's. Was a very, very slow day at work today. But then again, it is the Mucker thing to do. Thank fcuk that wingnut isn't around this year or last night could have been dangerous. By the way I hear your missus already hates us :eek: :D

Time now to catch up on some sleep

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0