Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer league 2005

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Michel Plantini said:
Does this "league" keep standings? If so where can I find them?

Yes, this league does keep standins and no you will not be able to find them unles you get a Langley Times newspaper. Maybe one day this league will set up a website? :rolleyes: ( Regs :D ).

As for the Muckers game on Tuesday, let's just say it was a typical start to a Mucker season. ( players to start :( ). Thanks to Jacko and Stepchild for comming out or we would have never had eleven to finish the game with.
If we would have just had a keeper and finished our chances (horrible finishing) we could have maybe squeezed out a win.
I really don't think I should be playing in net. Right Fil, but the keeper kit is pretty sweet. (HOS, do you want # 00 or 1)?

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascades 4 - 2 Arsenal

UCFV pots first, gunners tie it up and go one ahead, UCFV even the score and never look back going ahead one then sealing the deal with their fourth of the match. Exciting second half with at least four of the goals comming in the second frame.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Muckers finally get going this Tuesday.

Mucker Time!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is playing and who is not?

The players i do know are - Millar, Shuey , Brad Leach, Pasqua, Mclean.

Is KNVB, HOS, and or Zaurinni playing?

Fil, should i bring the BBQ if you are playing?

Hos, Corey is out so you would be the only front runner this year!

KNVB, i hear that you could be playing for the other Langley team? Say it isn't so big man! Say it isn't!

Demo, stock up the cooler this week because it's time the boys got to know each other again.

Who is in?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Coach...me transfer from the Muckers? Sort it out sunshine. Demo has already been over for the uniform sizing, though, I thought we were only getting T-Shirts again. Was I mistaken? I'm not to sure why he measured my inseam so many times. I was squirming a bit. I'm ticklish you know...

When did we sign Lurchy?

Pipo if you're taking Geeger orders I'll have another bakers dozen.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wed. Night...Mission SC 3-0 Titans

Fairly wide open match, with our young legs proving to be too much for the Titans. Titans have some good skill, but ultimately don't have the wheels to match up with most teams, though they do have a couple of strikers that crack the ball well from 25 yards, and are tall such that they do pose a problem on corners. A much stronger outing for Mission after our disappointing first match against Langley, and the clean sheet was a bonus. Unfortunate incident involving one of our strikers and their keeper, a 50/50 crossed ball, that resulted in what appeared to be a concussion for the Titans keeper. Hope its not too serious, and he recovers quickly. Fair challenge, no malice in it. Just one of those game incidents.

~Shaven

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Knvb my mistake pal.

Leach is on board and ready to take us to the promised land! :rolleyes:

Fil and Hos that just leaves you two?

Anyone.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to add that Joe Deaks is also part of the crew, knee withstanding!

Kelly O Bryan McCaww is also thrown into the mix.

This is going to be a nasty Mucker team this summer.

Hurry up R F , your job is on the line big man.

All we need is the Captain to anchor our solid steering ship. :D

Cappy are you in? How much will it cost us.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
I forgot to add that Joe Deaks is also part of the crew, knee withstanding!

No danger Coach.
Now that I know another knee brother wil be joining Demo and I, I shall make my triumphant return.

How does this sound:

Keeeeeeppppeeeerrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Demo has already been over for the uniform sizing, though, I thought we were only getting T-Shirts again. Was I mistaken? I'm not to sure why he measured my inseam so many times. I was squirming a bit. I'm ticklish you know...

When did we sign Lurchy?

KNVB, You really must stop dreaming about me. I know you idolize me as your Mucker's mentor, but you really should keep those thoughts to yourself :eek: .
Lurchy and a couple others you do not know about. Should be another descent squad if all the boys show up.
Coach, Deaks won't be playing, tried to get him to suit up last week and it was a no go. As for Pasqua, I'll believe it when I see him actually show up for one of the games. (You need to play in 4 league games in our division to be eligible to play in the playoffs!).
After looking at the lineup and who we have for subs, I'm actually starting to wonder if Coach is going to get any time this season? :eek: :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:

HOS is IN, up front with no BIGman, how will I get any space for my bike attempts.

I thought Shoey had the job in the pipes, but if RF wants the job, I will bring the gardening gloves out for him. No Jean Short, hey Bigen.

Who are we up against on Tuesday and what park will I be spending a late night at?

hos

Fil, extra spicy geegers for me please.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

The question should be.......How much would I have to pay you to play on that squad? Quality team. Right now, Tuesdays are not good as I have my daughters that night....perhaps I could get a babysitter a couple of times. :D Of course I only have 1/2 a leg but it sounds like fun. BTW, where are all the games?

Captain

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS and all you other Muckers and Mucker wannabee's, the game is in Langley on the turf field. As for between the pipe HOS, don't worry we've got Jonesy so you can practice your bikes (or at least let Knvb show you how it's done :D ).

OH, and a little side note about the club we visited once or twice last season :rolleyes: . It has re-opened :D . New owners, new name and new feature on tuesday nights: lingerie night. NO HOS, this does not mean that you get to wear your lingerie to match your pink turfs! :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lingerie Night, does that mean you can only wear T Backs if you sign with the Muckers this year, I am sure Ballbaby would be all over it.

Jonesy in the Pipes? Has he grown since he left the Wolves two years ago?

Lurchy too, we are all in trouble now.

hos

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little mucker told me that scheuy's going to be in pipes. T. Jones has to play up front as that's the way the Dirty M's operate in the summer. If you can't play out of position for the Muck's, you can't play. Come to think of it, I heard Millar like's to ride the beer cooler. :knvb:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
futbol said:
A little mucker told me that scheuy's going to be in pipes. T. Jones has to play up front as that's the way the Dirty M's operate in the summer. If you can't play out of position for the Muck's, you can't play. Come to think of it, I heard Millar like's to ride the beer cooler. :knvb:

Well, look who crawled out of his little cave. It's about time you ventured over this way. So are you going to make it out for the game?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to anounce the formal signing of Mr Steven Burns to the Muckers.

Captain has agreed to a three game deal that will include cab fare home and a spot up front with KNVB.

Congrats Capt and enjoy, you won't regret it!

Tues nights will be fun, but how fun will Weds mornings be? :rolleyes:

This Tues is the first BBQ of the year. Place orders now with super Pipo or forever hold your peace.

Rumor has it that two more signings will be anounced later on today.

Can you say the Donald Brothers? (Yikes)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
I would like to anounce the formal signing of Mr Steven Burns to the Muckers.

Captain has agreed to a three game deal that will include cab fare home and a spot up front with KNVB.

Congrats Capt and enjoy, you won't regret it!

Tues nights will be fun, but how fun will Weds mornings be? :rolleyes:

This Tues is the first BBQ of the year. Place orders now with super Pipo or forever hold your peace.

Rumor has it that two more signings will be anounced later on today.

Can you say the Donald Brothers? (Yikes)

Coach,

Where are the games? As for a 3 game deal, I don't know. The leg might be only 'good' for 15 minutes. :D

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
IRumor has it that two more signings will be anounced later on today.

Actually, we have more than enough signings as of now. We are almost at too many players now!
Tuesday is going to be a cracker of a night. Hopefully the boys have taken wednesday off :D .

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:

Coach, I made the Trek out to Abbotsford for our first, and only, game this season.
Classic Muckers style with only 9 players to start, Demo in net....nice.

Geegers are on order. :wa:

KNvB, bakers dozen coming....make sure you show up.
or maybe I should PM someone else and you can just read this note there....wanker.

Trying to stay politically correct,
Zaurrini

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0