Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer league 2005

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well here we go again. The Muckers are back again this year and hopefully some earlier nights and posts than last year :rolleyes: (Why do I have this feeling that it just won't happen?). Finally received the schedule and the first game is on the 26th of April @ Langley turf @ 7pm (there you go HOS, now you know :D ) against UCFV. Hopefully we will be able to fill a few big holes that have left and will not be back this year and still be competitive. It will be a tough go to try and retain the cup this year buy we'll give it a good effort :D .

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
26th of April!, that just gives me one week to get fit for the Mighty Mucker opener and the raising of the Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League Championship Bannner for 2004. The big question is, who is the second game after ours that we get to watch while Big Z is cooking up some Spicy Geegers for all the boys.
I guess we could be missing a few bodies on the Tuesday if the Rangers O-35's get the big win vs. Peg on Sunday, but thats OK, Shoey can still stand in the Pipes for us.

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers are starting next week????
At least we have all the Burnaby Inter players.

Now I know why Burnaby looked so bad against Sporting....

Pete Rose....err....Miller was already looking forward to the geegers...I knew I should have taken Sporting.

HOS and Zaurrini up front, with Corey a healthy scratch...oh wait. He is still in provincials....probably didnt know the Mucjers were starting so soon.

Take PAU against Sapp.
Corey to throw the game

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
The big question is, who is the second game after ours that we get to watch while Big Z is cooking up some Spicy Geegers for all the boys.

hos

Actually, no double headers this year. Shcedule was made and no team has to play a 9pm game ( doesn't mean that the geegers can't still show up. Zaurinni??)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Geegers this game.

Unless HOS can guarantee that he will eat AND PAY FOR three of them.

Besides, KNVB is still in cup play...so, there goes half the sales.

Z

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can guarantee that I well EAT three of them, but thats all. I will pay for knvb's geegers if he shows up after Slurrey lose to Wack on Sunday.

7 pm on the Turf, I guess I will have to go out and buy some new turfs for the year, Dark Blue ones.

hos

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well, so much for Muckers opening up their season on Tuesday night. Game has been postponed. Apparently UCFV couldn't field enough players for this game.
Zaurrini, you had better cancel that order of geegers for tomorrow night. (Sorry about the geegers HOS, but I hear you just bought some nice Pink turfs to go with you keepers kit :D )

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
(Sorry about the geegers HOS, but I hear you just bought some nice Pink turfs to go with you keepers kit :D )

A new pair of $5 pink Umbro turfs from Soccer Cents and now no where to play, and I soooo wanted to kick one of those young punks on the UCFV, oh well next time, are we on for a run RF?

hos

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely you fcuking jest.

Me?

Go for a run?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

I'm the 'Keeper remember?

:p

RFhopingtoplayasthekneeiscomingalongnicely

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, got schooled a bit in the first outing of the summer campaign, taking a 4-1 loss to Langley. Not unexpected, when you've got a Div. 1 squad taking on what is essentially a Div. 3 team of young lads. Oustanding finish by Langely, and us with a bit of work to do to get the young lads to pass the ball other directions than just up the pitch!!

~Shaven

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven, which team is yours?

Anyone know the Muckers result from last night? I'd ask them, but if I know the Muckers last night probably isn't over yet...

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers 4 -Impact 5

We started the game with 9 men, and held them to 3-1 at half...

What is worse than starting with 9 men is that Demolition was in net.

Needless to say, we all knew we would have to score 6 goals to win....

We ended the game with 10 men but we just couldnt catch up.

Our finishing was HORRIBLE!
We need HOS and Corey back up front ....

Z

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the div 2 league we (the Rams) won 1-0 last night, and 3-2 on pks last weeks. I dont know any of the team names though, but I do know that last night it was agianst the other div 3 winner.

The lone goal was scored off of a PK in the first half after the other goalie took one of our forwards out in the box. The goalie got his fingers on it but it wasnt enough. There were acouple close calls as i almost got scored on with literally no time left but in the end the defense held of the pressureeven without our sweeper for 10 min.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it wasn't for our keeper we would have lost we played really sloppy we have to pull up our socks but with so many new faces and two wins we must be doing something right

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
knvb said:
Shaven, which team is yours?QUOTE]

I'm playing with the Mission SC team, 'B' pool, a Div 3 squad. Who are you running with, KNVB?

~Shaven

i know you moved to the other side of the river but i didn't know you were burling down, and down white waters......
with the log rider from cbc. are you that close to mission?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i know you moved to the other side of the river but i didn't know you were burling down, and down white waters......
with the log rider from cbc. are you that close to mission?

I'm in Poco Walls, so Mission's not that far from me...just a quick log-ride and a short horse-and-buggy trip down the dirt trail, two and a half days tops. Far cry from what it used to be in the old days! :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

~Shaven

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0