Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer league 2005

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Muckers next game is against Arsenal 2. The game will be out at Bateman park(top field) next Tuesday night at 7pm. Tried to get the game changed to the turf, but apparently all the playoff games are being played at Bateman this year :rolleyes: . If we somehow manage to win this game we will get a bye into the final, which will again be at Bateman on July 26.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
The Muckers next game is against Arsenal 2. The game will be out at Bateman park(top field) next Tuesday night at 7pm. Tried to get the game changed to the turf, but apparently all the playoff games are being played at Bateman this year :rolleyes: . If we somehow manage to win this game we will get a bye into the final, which will again be at Bateman on July 26.

I will make the trip, if you're short players, Demo, and perhaps I can drive to someone's house before the final trip to hell. Let me know if that works for someone...

Hail Hail

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
UCFV 4-3 Mission City SC (OT)

Great match out at Bateman last night, though the two PK's were a bit of shite. The first one, on me, was the correct call, just unlucky as the ball grazed the outside of my hand in the 18 with my hand by my side. Shite happens...the second PK came with literally seconds left 'till time, and UCFV got a gift with Mission ahead 3-2, and a shot from about 18 yards by a UCFV player stopped on the line by an accidental hand from our sweeper. Not intentional, tried to play it off his chest and just got it a bit wrong. Been through this WAY too many times this season(s). Long story short, UCFV put it away 3 min into Golden Goal OT. Fun match to play, we battled back from 2-1 down at half to take the lead with about 6 to play until time and played well enough to win. Full credit to UCFV for a well-played match, should do well in their next round.

~Shaven

Credit to Mission for battling and putting in a solid effort, but frankly the 2 inches of standing water that covered nearly the entire centre circle and significant portions of the rest of the middle of the pitch was definitely a leveller of play on this day. Don't ask me how it had not drained after not raining for 24 hours... On to Arsenal 'A' in the next round with a much better effort on our part.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
The Muckers next game is against Arsenal 2. The game will be out at Bateman park(top field) next Tuesday night at 7pm.

So the game is THIS Tuesday or the NEXT Tuesday after this one, I get confused with the whole next thing.
CJ Bike needs the date of when he will start his run at the play-off scoring title.

hos

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I get confused.

hos

Not hard to do, when you keep landing on your head on your bike attempts :D . The game is this Tuesday, July 12. Does that clear up the confusion??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Tuesday July 12th or the next?

I say the core of TEAM goal scorers unit against that big arsed ball hog, Millar and don't pass him the ball near goal. Pipo, C-bike you guys in? This is a championship run here boys and there is no i in team but there sure in the hell is one in that selfish prick Millar.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I say the core of TEAM goal scorers unit against that big arsed ball hog.

CJ Bike is with you knut, it makes me sick how that guy hurt C-Bikes chances of the golden boot by never passing, with most of his shots going for throw-ins. I allways say, "You can't win with an ILL Team, so get rid of your mILLar."
He will fit in just right with that lot out at Cloverhoof.

Come on You Mighty Dirty Muckers, get us another Championship.

hos

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb, Cjbike, have no worries about Millar hogging the ball and shooting for throw-ins. He will not be there for this game.
Looks like Hos may have a chance to get an edge on the playoff scoring, If I decide to sub you in at some point. I may just stick with myself and Knvb up front and leave Zaurrini in the midfield, that would leave you as the odd man out. Or you could play on the D line :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck tomorrow boys.

Coach is off to the island for a few days starting tomorrow.

Someone make sure Demo is orginized and ready to go.

(hint, hint, Knvb!)

I think you will probably have about 12 players tomorrow night! :rolleyes: Good luck and don't blow it!

Someone pick Captain up at the half way point and get him out there.

See ya next week.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scouted Bateman Park on Sunday as I was reffing a PDL game there. The field is in good shape with a few soft spots but overall, a very nice pitch to play on. A shame Millar won’t be there as it would certainly suit his 50 yard hump the ball up the pitch style of play :D. Beware of the blueberry cannons though (seriously …), the fcuking things were going off every 2 minutes during my game – unbelievable.

Walks certainly won’t be there as it took me a fcuking hour to drive there with hardly any traffic. I would’ve had to leave 10 minutes ago to make it for kickoff :rolleyes: but I may endeavour to come out next week if my plane ticket is bought in time.

Good luck you dirty Muckers ........

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
. I may just stick with myself and Knvb up front and leave Zaurrini in the midfield,

Does that mean I have to run?

Or

Can I play like Millar ?

Shootingfromcentre,

Z

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know how to get to this God forsaken park? Should we all head to a designated meeting place? Pipo, fancy a car pool?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Futbol is coming out to the Rock, and we are heading from there. Do you want to meet us at the pub on 208 and 24th for dinner and then head out to take on this Arse of a team.

Come on you Dirty Muckers!

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, boys, but no one offered to meet me, so I take that as a strong hint to stay at home. :D As I leave for Ireland next Thursday, I would love to finish with a wee match before going. If there is room for me and it is in Langley AND the Muckers actually win tonight.........I will be there.

Good luck tonight everyone, except CJ Bike. :eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers win.
7 -2

5 bagel at half...
Futbol decided he was going to try and meg their forward....didnt work.

CJ Bike with a red card....

Really, not much else to say.

They (Arsenal 2) did start the comeback, or so we were told....
at 7-1.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Good luck tonight everyone, except CJ Bike. :eek:

Thanks Cappy, Big Red Card for CJBike on what I thought was a fair tackle, perhaps a little late. Well the one kid didn't like it, I don't NOSE why, but he was angry.

Great night for the Dirty Muckers on a great pitch, a little long but very nice.

On to the final in two weeks, more to come later.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Thanks Cappy, Big Red Card for CJBike on what I thought was a fair tackle, perhaps a little late. Well the one kid didn't like it, I don't NOSE why, but he was angry.

Great night for the Dirty Muckers on a great pitch, a little long but very nice.

On to the final in two weeks, more to come later.

hos

No problem, big man. And here I was thinking I would get to play one more game with the Muckers. :( Oh well, good luck in the final boys.

Hail Hail

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well wasn't that fun............ More sweat was produced tying and untying my boots..... The opposition, while a spunky bunch, were JUNK. The attempted nutmeg was JUNK. The positive's------Beer, the price of gas, and a trusty co-pilot. Are we still heading west?..................Just follow the moon buddy.....

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
futbol said:
Well wasn't that fun............ More sweat was produced tying and untying my boots..... The opposition, while a spunky bunch, were JUNK. The attempted nutmeg was JUNK. The positive's------Beer, the price of gas, and a trusty co-pilot. Are we still heading west?..................Just follow the moon buddy.....

If you were the fat guy I can understand why you sweet alot tying and untying your boots... thats alot of work... and if JUNK means not only putting the ball through your sweepers legs or stealing the ball from your keeper while "nutmegin" him and putting it in the lonley cage then I guess JUNK is the right word for it.... don't get me wrong you guys deserved the win your team and the ref let us know that... I will finish my take there I do not want to take up anymore space on this thread as it is abviously a muckers lovefest... don't hurt your hands patting each other on the ass! :eek:

cheers
Cantuzzi #3

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If nothing else it was an interesting cup game last night. The Muckers started up with their usual warm up routine of having a pint, TTP out of CJ for goals he let in 2 years ago and then a slow saunter out to our positions. Demo, I think, gets credit for the first goal which came from a corner kick then off an Arsenals players arse ( ironic don't you think?) and into the net about 22 seconds in. CJB will claim his powerful front post run caused mayhem in the box and he was in fact, the reason the ball went off Forest Gump and into the net. We scored again about 34 second later when Woody jinked,then megged, the first of 6 brother cousins who fancied a whack at him. He then hooked up with me for a nice little give and go, if I do say so myself, inside the Arsenal 6. Because where else would you play a give - go?

With Arsenal touching the ball with what seemed like the soul purpose of giving it straight back to us for the next 25 minutes the Muckers offence could only be described as ambitious, to say the least, for the rest off the first half. Someone tell Demo when CJ's "volley" lads he has to go back and collect his game ball. 5 - nil at half and it could probably have been about 10 had it not been for some seriously selfish play on Zurini's part.

The second half was an experiment in the ridicules. Forwards played in the back and the backs played up front including Penner who fancied himself a forward and the midfield decided, unanimously, to take the rest of the night off. We were doing alright until CJB had the touch of a rapist on a 20 yard ball from the back and basically send Arsenal in 6 on 2. Normally not an issue but this time they actually passed the ball. I think it's 6-1 at this point and of course this is the most opportune time for the bench to star yapping. Not ours, theirs. Amazing. Thing really starting getting out of hand when futbol decided to meg some guy running 200 miles an hour 4 yards from goal. Oops. 6-2... the trash talking increases, of course. The come back is on with 15 minutes left don't you know. Once the "backs" decided that play through the midfield was a moot point things returned to normalcy and we potted another right before CJB decided he didn't like a challenge and slide through the back of some lad running the other way.It was only 20 minutes late no big deal.

If nothing else last night CJB I can say you blocked that haymaker really well which isn't exactly what I can say for the lad with the bloody nose who after throwing said haymaker was turtled on the ground. Nose what I mean?

Langley won 4-0 on the bottom pitch and have to win one more before they get another shot at the title. I can't say I'm not looking forward to it too.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0