Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer league 2005

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To bad Captain.

Coach needs a run tonight, so this will give Langley a big advantage.

Nothing special on the menu tonight except some good old fashion Geegers.

Why is it every tuesday it seems as though it has to rain?

Will KNVB break his record of 5 Geeger?
Will C J show up and if he does can he catch that thriller Kid?

Who really knows? See ya tonight boys.

(By the way. Have a look boys in the Gallery section. Our NDU team 20 years ago. Find a couple of the Muckers in the Pics.) Classic stuff. Who's the big man with all the hair!!!!!!!!!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CJ Bike said:
Well first off, CJ Bike doesn't drink with his enemies, and when he heard that Capt., Balls, and Walks would be there, he decided to stay away.

Unlucky mate, that could've been you I set up for the equalizer ;)

Walks will be unavailable for selection as I have an appointment at the bank to apply for a personal loan after last week. My car is still wheezing after the back to back trips to Langley. However, cheers for the Stella's and the Geegers though knvb, fcuking magic. It was almost worth the trip out :rolleyes:.

Mind you, I'm not sure if I'll make it out again if I have to play with that cnut Millar - it's bad enough that I have to ref him as he lumps balls 50 yards into the parking lot but to be on the same park as him playing ?? No thanks ......... no wonder Woody's going to Sapp :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geegers and Portugese buns bought and done. Of course mustard only.

Z pease bring the peppers.

C J bring your A game .

Knvb bring your BBQ.

Demo bring your personality! :D

Game time 5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millar and the Kraut unavailable for tonight's tilt, something about 30 buck's an hour and 9 hour's of sleep? Don't fcuk it up Boy's.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What time is KO? The missus has school tonight (that's what she calls dates w/ Sven), but I should be able to come catch the last 15, nip a few hot dogs, then scurry on over to the right side of the field to bitch about what a bunch of fcuking pre-Madonnas the Muckers are. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
7:00 at MAP. Geegers promptly at 7:49 right after coach pulls himself off, literally, to make the 'topping' for the cinnamon buns. Dude, be sure to try one of his home made beauties.

Pipo, I'll bring the peppers. I still have a full jar.

RF, the missus has been up all night sewing three of the blue top together so you'll look a part of the team tonight. Leave your poncy silver shorts at home.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the Muckers won themselves another league title last night.

2-2 tie with the other Langley team last night.

Down 1 nil in the first half thanks to a Brad Leatch own goal, the Muckers scored two goals in the last 8 minutes.

1 minute to go and Langley hits a 50 yard long ball into our box. Our goalie Dan the Man Penner stands there and waits for the ball to come to him. Mean while the Langley player runs full out and beats Danny to the ball with a full out diving header!

The worst goal EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries though as we win the league on goals for and against.

Out comes the BBQ and the extra large circus tent that yours truely decided to bring out.

The food was spectacular and it was very nice to have a pint with Dude last night.

So Dude, what did you think of the Muckers last nigh?

I thought Andrew Veer was very good for us last night and the Donald brothers were very solid there last night along with B K.

Thriller Millar was missed last night as him and Shuey had a Botchy Tourni
and BBQ to attend to last evening.(Shocking boys)

KNVB and B K scored our goals last night, but overall i was a little disapointed about the way we shite the bed last night.

I hope Zaurrini is still talking to me after i decided to not keep switching the ball across the park late in the game. :rolleyes:

C J bike showed up after the game and full marks big man for making the effort!!!!!!!!

On to the playoffs in two weeks.

Come on you dirt dirty Muckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bunch of fcuking pre-Madonnas, Coach. But, you cook a mean ballpark frank. What was supposed to be a quick stop for one (1) beer and one (1) hot dog turned into several beers before I left at about 11:30, and a bunch of the Muckers still pouring them back.

I only caught the last 35-40 minutes of the match, but it was thoroughly entertaining. When I arrived, play seemed pretty even, but Murray Howes coming off the pitch for Langley, IMO, allowed the Muckers to get in more on the attack. Steve "The Garden Gnome" Vitesse made several spectacular point blank saves, but eventually the Muckers got their first. Shortly after that, The Fenian, with a very Fenianesque sans-ball tackle inside the box, was called for a PK. I thought KNVB taking the shot was dirty pool...the cnut has been shooting PKs against old Steve all winter.

At 2-1 in favor of the Muckers, yes, Mark "The Gazelle" Bryan beats all Mucker fullbacks, and the keeps, to a Hail Mary ball in the box, got just enough noggin on it, and slipped it in. Best goal ever!

In any event, I was thoroughly entertained. Great to kick back and have a few with my winter teammates (thanks for the pints, Utah), great to have a couple and catch up with coach, HOS, Demo and meet a few of the guys. The only bird shite on a newly waxed car was having to share a tent for a couple of bevies with that cnut KNVB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, Coach you're saying this all happened last night?

8 'summer league' games and I think it's rained during 7 of them. Beautiful. I suppose that's why coach decided to wear his Au Cotton Ginny special Capri's last night. One never knows when there will be a flood or a midnight madness sale at Mariposa.

Can someone tell me why there is a 200 foot circus tent in my garage? My kid was asking where the elephant and clown were this morning. I could only tell him that uncle Steve and uncle Shoey were still working.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you leave your cell phone at home this time or have it on one of those phone cord leashes kids wear at Disneyland so they don't get seperated from their parents.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey KNVB,
As far as your boy's question about the tent, I figure you could kill two birds with one stone. Take him out under the tent and show him your touch on the ball. Once he sees your elephant touch on the ball, he'll probably call you a fcuking clown like the rest of us do.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah ha, straight insults. Excellent. Can I play too?

Blaze, the chances of me losing my phone again are about the same as you missing a meal.

That's pretty funny Demo, but this coming from a guy who sits under a mushroom in my parents garden all day. Put down your wheelbarrow and rake, take off your pointy red hat and come show us how it's done sometime. Eh? Ploker-smurf?

That may not have been fair to Demo... I have a feeling 'the elephant' has finally been called out. :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is all very fun and dandy, but we need some more slags for those two Chickens (Cappy and Walks) who were too scared to show up last night because they heard J Bike was going to be there or is it because of Penner, Walks will know.
2 weeks until the first play-off match and the final is slated for July 26, right after Nations Cup, it could be an ugly ugly week.

hos "2005 Muckers Bronze Boot Award Winner"

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
UCFV 4-3 Mission City SC (OT)

Great match out at Bateman last night, though the two PK's were a bit of shite. The first one, on me, was the correct call, just unlucky as the ball grazed the outside of my hand in the 18 with my hand by my side. Shite happens...the second PK came with literally seconds left 'till time, and UCFV got a gift with Mission ahead 3-2, and a shot from about 18 yards by a UCFV player stopped on the line by an accidental hand from our sweeper. Not intentional, tried to play it off his chest and just got it a bit wrong. Been through this WAY too many times this season(s). Long story short, UCFV put it away 3 min into Golden Goal OT. Fun match to play, we battled back from 2-1 down at half to take the lead with about 6 to play until time and played well enough to win. Full credit to UCFV for a well-played match, should do well in their next round.

~Shaven

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsenal (2) 3 Abby FC 0

Well this game was cut short by about 7 mins as both teams were getting alittle bit rough.... first half was fairly close with ten minutes left keeper and I are running for a ball in the box he dosn't even attemt to get the ball and just bowls me over.... PK... goal... 1-0.... have to say very selfish on the keepers part... with under a minute left they get a PK although the foul clearly was outside the box... but justice was served as keeper made a brilliant save! second hafe was pretty much all arsenal should have been 5 or 6 bagel... any ways on to the next round... both arsenal teams are through

cheers cantuzzi

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
You were both B sides right, shaven? If so, their next round is against us.

No, I believe that this UCFV Alumni squad is an 'A' side, from what I know. I could be wrong though, but that's the info I got at the match last night.

~Shaven

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0