Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars Fraser Valley allstar sellections

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To true Dude, but you forget we pulled all the best players from the valley into our VMSL squad or sent them away with lies and deceit just so we could watch our valley team die a slow painful death. :rolleyes:

You want to wind me up? Bring out that horn again.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't bring out that horn again- I've rented it out to all of Surrey United's opponents for next year.

Besides, it wasn't slow and painful at all- more like sudden and clinical. Like a bad car wreck.

Double wind up.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right again. I was mixed up with the demise of Surrey FC. Silly me.... I've played for both and I guess the memories run deeper than I thought. :rolleyes:

Even deeper that that Horn will be up some lads arse if I see it at a game this year. ;)

Still not wound up, KNVB

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? I don't believe you. Maybe I should start picking on that Bavarian Cream Puff, Guinness...that'll wind you up for sure.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wound up?

Question:

Speaking of league comparisons:

KNVB: how do you rate the lower level PCL teams to the top tier of the Knight's league?

Puh-lease.:eek:

I can see Cainy jacking off as we speak - and you know what? I like it.......

PS - Good question, but fcuk off White Shoes. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dud

I am sooooo wound up by that needless assault!!!:rolleyes:
Bavarian Cream Puff
I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight!!! It takes a lot to get me wound up (off the pitch of course)... I could get into a slagging match with ya, but it is a waste of my time and I wouldn't want to putt you through the ringer in full view of the TTP faithful (they don't need to see biting on sticks like a dog):p

PS. What Surrey FC dimise???:eek:

wind up???

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude~ Honest, but give it a try. I tire of your S.U. banter anyhow.

Haggisforever~ They are comparable. Actually I would give you guys the knod on most days. Please don't make us prove it... :(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
putt you through the ringer in full view of the TTP faithful

I'm glad one of us can putt. I think I proved otherwise on Saturday. But seriously...you dragging me through the ringer? Don't make me go there, Guinny. You know what they say about having honor in fighting unarmed men...:p

KNVB- I should have never let you in on my little secret. If the only way I can wind you up now is by bringing out that horn, then dammit, I'll bring out that horn!!! :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fraser Valley all-star selections Please. Lets head the conversation back this way shall we? Cainy's ego still needs a bit more stroking. ;)

Thanks.

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My goodness. My Guinness.

Unless you plan on "chunging" me from the bench, you'll have to take a "demotion" and come play in the valley. Might still not get off the bench, but at least you'd have a slightly better chance. I''ve read some of your posts. You're a wee bit of a wank aren't you? :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Fraser Valley all-star selections Please. Lets head the conversation back this way shall we? Cainy's ego still needs a bit more stroking. ;)

Thanks.
I forgot what thread I was in. :rolleyes:

Now can you understand me? Wanker.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
Skyflame

your football expertised mind

'Skyflame' is getting a little old isn't it? I'd thought you could come up with something else starting a new season.

Ranger,

Thank you for answering the Q directed at Cainy. By no way have I claimed to have a 'football expertised mind'. But I do think in any team selected there are good/poor choices and they are all based on personal opinion. All respect to Cainy, I'm sure he'll do a good job in selecting the team. I just know of a couple players that I would not have chosen.

But I guess you know all that having a 'football expertised mind yourself, watching your team play game after game hoping to get your 10 minutes of playing time, you get to observe and understand the game more than most.

And last but not least, go ahead and lick Cainy's ass as much as you like, he still will not select you for the team but it will give your knees a rest.

Originally posted by knvb
P.S. Skyflame shut hell up.

KNVB,

Hey dumbass! maybe its just me, but could you tell me how to shut hell up. :confused:

ShiteShoes,

You really do sound like a poof.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ca-zing!

Yes, yes, we should come up with a new name for you.

I thought of Skycnut, but it's missing a little something despite the obvious.
Give me some time on this one.....

It's just your whinging and whining was, as usual, overbearing.

Perhaps somebody's a little pissed (Christ knows why) at why they weren't selected?

One thing I'll never tire of watching though is us raising Pakenham cups.

Cainyforever :D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 months to go and...

the jabbering has already begun. It's so nice we are all such good friends. As for the selections on the FVSL team, there is a shocker in the nets. A certain loss if HE gets minutes.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed Bert.
You assholes north of the river against us charming chaps south of the river.
I miss you guys.

I do agree with Mr. Skytrain on the fact I would have selected differently as Cainy will attest to when we met last and he'll hear it all again tomorrow.:rolleyes:

I'll be off to the Shuswap myself soon Berti but enjoyoing the rum not the rye in pleasant Sorrento.
Enjoy.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here it is lads

Heres a list of the players asked to represent the Valley Allstars, however the final roster is yet to be determined.
Goalies :Rob Mills Townsend Park, Ian Ritchie Geu
Defenders: Chris Peterson Delta, Ian Mclean Surrey Rangers, Chris Rutlige Geu, Peter Wilson poco, Derek Watson Surrey FC, Mark Mcqueen PAU,
Midfielders: Chris Peat Poco, Loyd silver Poco, Steve Pena Poco, Darren Holzle Pau, David Burns Delta, Matt Omerod Delta, Adam Costley Surrey FC, Jason Bolt GEU, Ritchie Pasqua Surrey Rangers,
Forwards: Brian Grostad Poco, Scott Williams Delta, Cam Willmets Townsend Park, Moe Majoub PAU, Brent Roberts PAU, Jordan Phillips Surrey FC, Mark Slater ALU.

On ya go Skyflame, Have atter:eek:
Players were chosen by myself and Gary Moody

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh.... That's not a bad side Cainy. It's not a good side, but not to bad at all. How come your not playing?

That's not the Ian Ritchie goalie I know is it? :confused:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Different Ian Ritchie mate

Same name different player thank fcuk.
I'm not playing cause I was asked to coach, Also I didn't think it would be politicaly correct to select myself, and be a player coach, besides we are really deep.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0