Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars Fraser Valley allstar sellections

Status
Not open for further replies.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy

When is the F.V.S.L. allstar team going to have there first match .
Have you guys had a practice yet ?
Personally I would love to see our allstar team beat the V.M.S.L. allstar team. Just to prove that they don't have all the best players anymore !:D

Let's have some dates !

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razor

I appologize for the lack of updates, the reason... I haven't heard much from the league executive for a while. It seems to me someone is dragging thier feet. The last I heard was that we would be playing on the new Artificial turf at Newton around the 20th of august. We will probable only train once or twice before the match at this point that's all that time will allow. I would love to see us win too mate. Cainy

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy- you've seen NAP recently, haven't you? It appears they are fast-tracking this thing...but do you honestly see it being ready in 14 days? I bet Mitchell a case of beer that this thing would come in behind schedule and over budget...and I intend to collect! I think if it is ready by the end of August, it will be a huge accomplishment.

But honestly...maybe a better idea would be to hold it around the 29th or 30th, under the lights at Bear Creek or something...this allows for 3-4 training sessions, and perhaps an exhibition.

Justcuriousandwouldliketoseethisshowgetontheroad.

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Cainy- you've seen NAP recently, haven't you? It appears they are fast-tracking this thing...but do you honestly see it being ready in 14 days? I bet Mitchell a case of beer that this thing would come in behind schedule and over budget...and I intend to collect! I think if it is ready by the end of August, it will be a huge accomplishment.

But honestly...maybe a better idea would be to hold it around the 29th or 30th, under the lights at Bear Creek or something...this allows for 3-4 training sessions, and perhaps an exhibition.

Justcuriousandwouldliketoseethisshowgetontheroad.

I think a grass pitch is a much better idea. I don't know why everyone wants to play on turf in the middle of summer when there are great grass pitches available. Is this thing a go or what? Let us know what's happening Cainy.

Webster

Jul 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy's lack of replies

The wee leprechaun is away on a fishing holiday and won't return until tommorrow at the earliest.

Sid: speaking of fishing I had a look at your thread ----- fair enough. I like the way that it is apptly named "FRESH WATER 'fishing. Do you know what else could use some fresh water???? Your lid mate!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably because the Metro League can't be bothered wasting their time in a mean fcuk all match and the fact that teams wouldn't release their best players when the season begins this weekend!!!:rolleyes:

Like I've said all along Apples and Oranges;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Of course the games means fcuk all. How important are the summer leagues to you? Not at all right but people still play. This game should have been played months ago.

I do think you're right though, probably the VMSL at fault for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0