Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars Fraser Valley allstar sellections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain,

Are you back at work now, or did you finally figure out how to set up your computer at home?

The TP keeper did win the game for them against Poco in the Pak Cup. If he wasn't in net for that game we would never have gone to penalty shots.

He probably helped keep townsend in most of their games this year.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes he did play very well in that game. But what about the rest of season? If he played the way he did in the pac cup - TP would have ended up in the top 3 in the league, easily. TP ended up with double the amount of goals against than the top two teams. You can have great team but without a good goalie.....Even Mills could not have helped Aldergrove:eek: Looking at the way the season ended up in the standings, goalies from PoCo, PAU Delta and even the Rangers should be considered. Don't get me wrong, he one of the best in the league, but I think he was out done this year as a whole.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

KNVB started his career in the Fraser Valley
Didn't ya K?
:D

Just think how bad the VMSL would be if players from the valley didn't go there to strengthen it up.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do Valley Players Strengthen the VMSL

Originally posted by Yoda
KNVB started his career in the Fraser Valley

Just think how bad the VMSL would be if players from the valley didn't go there to strengthen it up.

Some Ex-Valley players are in the league now, it may be due to the fact that two Valley teams entered the VMSL a few years back, ie. Surry U. and Surry FC. Surry U has managed to stay in the league, and actually do well at times, with the help of VMSL players who have transfered over to Surry U.

Other Valley players may play in the league, but I think it is due to the fact that The VMSL is a weaker league now with 14 teams, than it was in the past with 10 teams.

I think the VMSL would just be fine without the hand-full of ex-valley players, you can have KNVB back if you want, he hasn't done anything yet.

HOS

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
names

I know it has already been requested but, is there gonna be a list of names of those that have been selected?

I do think that Mills definetly deserves consideration. The team is supposed to be made up from the leagues best players. Its not Mills fault that his team has gone for shite.

Stillhurtingfromlosingtothem,troublesleeping...

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored

Bingo mate. The vancouver players are big and strong, We need size and someone who will command his box. The team list will be announced soon. Cheers Cainy

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As time is ticking on 30 days since the last post, I thought I'd post something insignificant :rolleyes: for the first time in my life.

This way that jam tart Cainy can't let this thread slip away in a couple of days before putting his little ones on the line and letting us know the team list for the all-star team.

Yours in FVSL football,

RF

:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little ones?

Your chin my balls biggin. I'm upset that I can't post the team yet too, but they want to get the lads together, kit them up in our new uniforms and get our picture taken for the province paper, and announce the team that way. All the lads have been told however, I hope they are doing a little running:(

So we play you guys this week, the return leg, I sure hope Browny doesn't run so much this game. Doesn't he know it's summer. Hell I'll sick Hoss on Browny and I'll mark Leetchy;) My guess is some of your lads will be up for it after the last spanking:D P.A.U baby

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nah...we never get geared up for you lot.:rolleyes:

When is the all-star match anyway?
I mean the VMSL/FVSL match, not our's on Thursday. :D

And, ooooohh, when do we get to see the Dream Team in the paper?

Your chin, my balls - classic ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dream Team

In case you haven't noticed yet, it's closer to next season starting than the end of this past one. And you dumb fcuks still haven't named your all star team!!!

Get some organization fellows!!!:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Organization

Our team has been named meatball. We just haven't posted it yet, I bet you guys would love to see our side and figure out matchups and such.
As far as organization is concerned I've see your side and half of the team isn't available to play, well done. What's plan B

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really?

You're team has been named meatball? As in FVSL Meatball(s)? Are you sure? That's a strange name for a soccer team regardless if they're from the valley or not:) Well... kudos (I guess) for telling it like it is:confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little help

Your team has been named "Meatball"? As in the FVSL Meatball(s)? Are you sure? That's a strange name for a soccer team, regardless if they're from the valley or not. Well... kudos, I guess, for telling it like it is.

TTP Tip #5: always make sure your punctuation & grammar is dead-nuts perfect before going to the "bad grammar" slag.
:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time don't you think?

Far be it from me to agree with anything Reccos says, but in this case he is right. List the team and get on with it. Forget about the splashy news paper crap(they're on strike. nobody is getting a paper anyhow)and show us the team.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares about the picture in the paper?

Cainy,

what's the big deal? do you need to keep this list a secret and all to yourself to make you feel important in a way? :confused:

I know of at least 8 players that have been selected to play in this game as I'm sure many other people do. we just want to see the good/poor choices. By the way, you still have not said how the team was selected. If you don't want to post the list, maybe you can let us in on how the team was chosen.

skytrainbelievesthisisanotheruselessgagordercomingfromPAU

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, what happened to the gag order on Skyflame?

Flame:

I believe Cainy and Gary Moody choose the side with no input from anyone.
I believe there is no minimum or maximum from any team.

In all due respect to you, TR and Reccos, the fact that he's not releasing the list has nothing to do with him feeling important.
I'm as curious as anyone, but give me a fcuking break.
Also, not releasing the list IMO means he's taking it fairly seriously and playing some gamesmanship.
Plus, admit to me there's no suspense about it.
Maybe his little secret might put some people on the sidelines, who knows.

Last but not least, we can all hear about the good/poor choices from your football expertised mind when it happens I'm sure.

Where's KNVB when you need him?

With my tongue up Cainy's arse,

RF

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a little curious about one of Cainys pick. From what I understand, the keeper from GEU was selected? Did Hibee help you out with this one or something? He cost his team more than one game this past season, and is in no way an allstar. I read in an earlier post that you want a keeper that can control his box. You have to come off your line to do this don't you? The GEU keeper doesn't come off his line at all. Bad choice in my opinion. There are way better keepers out there.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shoes

I have no idea what you're on about (regarding the GEU keeps), however your signature makes you sound like a poof!!! I have no problem with you wearing white boots, but I also would have no problem chunging a wanker that boasts about playing in his slippers!!!:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When in Rome....

Also, not releasing the list IMO means he's taking it fairly seriously and playing some gamesmanship.
Gamesmanship? Let's be honest. Even with half the VMSL team missing due to Pro commitments they will still win in a walk. Much to my poor unfortunate eyes I've seen a fair share of valley game this past season and I've made sure to catch a look at the "top" teams. Aside from 4 maybe 5 guys the FVSL team couldn't start on the bench on any of the top 4 Vancouver squads for that matter even Croatia. For the most part, guess where they picked the team from?

The reason the line-up hasn't been released is not due to Gamesmanship it's due to the upcoming Crops season. Guy's have commitments and he's just making sure all are available.

Cainy ~
I bet you guys would love to see our side and figure out matchups and such.
Good one. :rolleyes:

Winding up, KNVB

P.S. Skyflame shut hell up.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

One thing you won't have to worry about- I don't think Surrey United will need to concern itself with having inter-club players play against one another. I'm pretty sure none of the Surrey United FVSL players made the list.

Wind up.

Anyhow, from my understanding, isn't this game more of an afterthought to the season, anyhow? What was the score last season? I seem to recall 2-0, but I wasn't there. Was it a walk? Seriously...who went that can actually comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts