Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again this comment is unreal. I have never, over the years , seen such a goofy post. Hahahaha

Kisses you should have posted your salary too. If I asked you what career you would probably tell me too. Horse whisperer? Camel breeder? Traffic counter? Wait I got it, you work for transit.... Cumpass was ur idea right?

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mittens are the new cancer in the game of soccer. Until we banish these mitten wearing "twats" as cascadesoccer would say, our sport will continue to spiral into pergatory.

We got U21 guys wearing leatards in our games...call them what you want, they are girls under garmetns...grow up you Twats, and get a pair!!!!!!!!!

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Between the bromance going on here(kisses and cascade)
Spring must be on the air. Kids wearing leotards like retards an older men hiding on the bushes I don't know where all these is going but I'm gonna miss it since the end of the season is very near. Was fun and much more
Challenging than I expected to be. At 40 years old I am not even the oldest one in my team... Wonder how those guys feel... See you all next year... Maybe

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Between the bromance going on here(kisses and cascade)
Spring must be on the air. Kids wearing leotards like retards an older men hiding on the bushes I don't know where all these is going but I'm gonna miss it since the end of the season is very near. Was fun and much more
Challenging than I expected to be. At 40 years old I am not even the oldest one in my team... Wonder how those guys feel... See you all next year... Maybe
You're not going to stick around TTP for all the exciting WWC banter or the Canucks magical run to the Stanley Cup?!?!

WTF is the matter with you?

:)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs Milan this sunday, Celtic will need about 6-7 call ups to be able to field a team, Milan already calling up guys who played semi pro in england lol. Injuries and the hectic schedule just fcuked us at the end of the year and thats even with 19 guys on the roster. Thank goodness this is over. Looks like with the possibility of not having a team Milan would steal the final provincial spot.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs Milan this sunday, Celtic will need about 6-7 call ups to be able to field a team, Milan already calling up guys who played semi pro in england lol. Injuries and the hectic schedule just fcuked us at the end of the year and thats even with 19 guys on the roster. Thank goodness this is over. Looks like with the possibility of not having a team Milan would steal the final provincial spot.

I won't be there, moving weekend for me... Not that I make a difference anyways.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is gonna be a crazy finish. This year for div 2 soccer has been absolutley amazing. There is so much competition and i dont think the standings have ever been so close, so many different chances to place top 4. Big games coming up this sunday. To see who wins league and to see who makes playoffs. Im really happy to see razorbacks not get relegated. They are a great team with alot of talent. And always bring the heat when they play. I think they were just unlucky this year. Doesnt really make sence to me where they finished in standings. Not sure if they had alot if injuries or what but they are a strong team and deserve to be in div 2. And their 2 centerbacks are unbelievable and could prob play prem in my mind. And i gotta give a huge amount of respect to the silent assassins: milan and black knights. Must of had a great second half of the season because they came out of nowhere and now they can place top 4. Well done guys!! Not sure why vault dropped so much, i thought they were a great team and would make it for sure. Those guys can play! Never stop running and never give up, unlucky i guess. And for my team, can PMO win this sunday against an extremly tough team aldergrove red devils? We will have to wait and see. A lot riding on this game. They are very talented and play hard. Huge talent up front and on the wings. Very good team and they will put PMO to the test. Good luck to everyone

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is gonna be a crazy finish. This year for div 2 soccer has been absolutley amazing. There is so much competition and i dont think the standings have ever been so close, so many different chances to place top 4. Big games coming up this sunday. To see who wins league and to see who makes playoffs. Im really happy to see razorbacks not get relegated. They are a great team with alot of talent. And always bring the heat when they play. I think they were just unlucky this year. Doesnt really make sence to me where they finished in standings. Not sure if they had alot if injuries or what but they are a strong team and deserve to be in div 2. And their 2 centerbacks are unbelievable and could prob play prem in my mind. And i gotta give a huge amount of respect to the silent assassins: milan and black knights. Must of had a great second half of the season because they came out of nowhere and now they can place top 4. Well done guys!! Not sure why vault dropped so much, i thought they were a great team and would make it for sure. Those guys can play! Never stop running and never give up, unlucky i guess. And for my team, can PMO win this sunday against an extremly tough team aldergrove red devils? We will have to wait and see. A lot riding on this game. They are very talented and play hard. Huge talent up front and on the wings. Very good team and they will put PMO to the test. Good luck to everyone

How many dicks can you fit in that mouth of yours at once Mr. shepherd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0