Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol i believe you are the center midfielder. Portuguese looking, maybe italian. Late 20's or early 30's. Slightly darker skin for a white guy. Descent player, one of the better celtic players. Been watching you for last 5 years. If i got the right guy lol. I hope im correct. I dont really wanna hear your the short guy that always has the ginger beard. Kind of dislike him
Haha no ginger beard (he's a great guy, just really intense on the field) Neither Portuguese or Italian but I am 30 with dark hair and I have been known to be in the midfield. Why not say hello last night, I had so much time on my hands.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol i believe you are the center midfielder. Portuguese looking, maybe italian. Late 20's or early 30's. Slightly darker skin for a white guy. Descent player, one of the better celtic players. Been watching you for last 5 years. If i got the right guy lol. I hope im correct. I dont really wanna hear your the short guy that always has the ginger beard. Kind of dislike him

About time you make a phone call to the RCMP @cascadesoccer

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

About time you make a phone call to the RCMP @cascadesoccer

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha PMO have had some great battles vs celtics. Have played many times over last 5 years or so. You get to know the opponents well. No idea who any of the other ttp players are but i think ive figured out who cascade is. I can remember almost every descent player in the leauge

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes but who the hell are you kisses? You've never said if you were a player, coach, parent, or some dude watching cascade from the bushes?
And don't say haha and not respond to banter.......mook

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
No im not. Ide rather not reveal myself. No one on the team knows who kisses is. I heard about the site and read all the comments. Mostly negative about the team. Just wanted to stick up for the boys. And now im addicted to TTP, been really busy last little bit so ive been mia last 3-4 weeks. Im not just hiding in the bush watching you lol. I know the details of ever game vs every team and comment honestly on how games went. And not to sure what "mook" means

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the only thing negative about moody earlier in the year was the yapping but it was fine last night and nothing out of the norm. Solid team that should do well most seasons. Lots of speed. I'm sure the torn hamstring post from last week and me gimping on the side gave the final clue of the mystery of cascadesoccer or the fact that if I'm asked I'll usually who I am to a fellow piss taker. We will find you one day kisses one day. (Insert Dr.Claw voice here)

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are exactly right. You had one sub who played and there was only one other who was linesman and limping and i assumed it was you. Your a talented player, and think celtics miss you in the middle. Next time the teams play i will say hi, i know who you are and its fair that you know who i am. But im kinda trusting that u wont reveal who i am on TTP.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No im not. Ide rather not reveal myself. No one on the team knows who kisses is. I heard about the site and read all the comments. Mostly negative about the team. Just wanted to stick up for the boys. And now im addicted to TTP, been really busy last little bit so ive been mia last 3-4 weeks. Im not just hiding in the bush watching you lol. I know the details of ever game vs every team and comment honestly on how games went. And not to sure what "mook" means

Ok next time we play Pomo I will scan the surrounding tree line for you

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's obvious your a parent who does not want their kid to know their dad is on a website talking about their soccer team. Also, what does anyone do, under the age of 45, when they don't know the answer to something? They Google it!

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's obvious your a parent who does not want their kid to know their dad is on a website talking about their soccer team. Also, what does anyone do, under the age of 45, when they don't know the answer to something? They Google it!
You probably wear mittens at home when no one is watching Rtee! Come out of the closet!

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I looked it up on google. Not a very nice thing to say to someone you dont know. Says alot about what kind of person you are. Im a good guy with good intentions in life and got a successfull job. Not a mook. Its ok though the comment doesnt bother me just hope you respect others in the future

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I looked it up on google. Not a very nice thing to say to someone you dont know. Says alot about what kind of person you are. Im a good guy with good intentions in life and got a successfull job. Not a mook. Its ok though the comment doesnt bother me just hope you respect others in the future

Hahahahhaha. I am truly sorry kisses. Your right. What was I thinking (ttp)

Supersub, are you defending your dad?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although not against any rules I am sure, but seriously this is a men's Rec soccer thread, parents of young players GTF outta here. Anybody agree? Regs, Dude, JBN, stallion, jimmy, cascade?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again this comment is unreal. I have never, over the years , seen such a goofy post. Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0