Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer lover

Mar 27, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I learned foul language from u n tim...read all of final week...your a punk too..talkin all dat shite...1st u say sorry to kiss and to all of ttp and right after u still opening ur big mouth....ur a 2 face punk...no1 likes a 2 face...and sound like ur a benchwarmer and do not start by reading all ur blogs from while back...u do alot of yapping for some1 who is not startin 11

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I learned foul language from u n tim...read all of final week...your a punk too..talkin all dat shite...1st u say sorry to kiss and to all of ttp and right after u still opening ur big mouth....ur a 2 face punk...no1 likes a 2 face...and sound like ur a benchwarmer and do not start by reading all ur blogs from while back...u do alot of yapping for some1 who is not startin 11

Your legally allowed to use a phone ?

Soccer lover

Mar 27, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ur lame....should change ur name to 2facedbenchwarmer....cant handle the heat...grow up 2face n watch how u talk to pple...1 day karma will catch up with u

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you are but what am I. This is getting old and lame by the moment. If this is the majority of ttp now time to join sub on the ttp sidelines
Ur lame....should change ur name to 2facedbenchwarmer....cant handle the heat...grow up 2face n watch how u talk to pple...1 day karma will catch up with u

Do you play for a team in fvsl or are you just a troll? Tough talk from those fingers of yours. Call me 2face to my face you wank! Or at least tell me what team u play for

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judging by the, profile picture I don't think soccer lover has time to play for a team. It looks like his time is pre occupied taking long walks on the beach.

I know you are but what am I. This is getting old and lame by the moment. If this is the majority of ttp now time to join sub on the ttp sidelines

Do you play for a team in fvsl or are you just a troll? Tough talk from those fingers of yours. Call me 2face to my face you wank! Or at least tell me what team u play for

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top 5 make provincials
Sparta
Dynamo
Aldergrove
Pmo
Black Knights/Milan* - If Milan beats Celtic then they're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0