Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it looks like a very close race to the final week of league:
Dynamo and Sparta both tied at 42, with 19 games. Sparta play us Vault this weekend still TBA, and they have Milan on Saturday.
Dynamo have Red Devils wednesday (shite that sucks...) and then Celtic on Saturday.
Top place teams both have 2 tough games for sure!
To round it off, we have Celtic, Milan, Titans and Vault all playing for a 4th place slot into Provincials. Should be a fun week, hopefully good weather for mid-week match and sunshine into the weekend! Good luck everyone, predictions?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is great, so originally we had our game vs pomo, Saturday at home 2pm. Now it has changed to dynamo away on Saturday at 4 and Sunday we get to play our home game away in pomo at 6 and then play them for a 3rd time home the following week back at home?. I can't wait till this season is over with, its been an absolute disaster with scheduling and that's being polite, maybe we can just forfeit and then no show and play when it works for us,seems to work for others. mean while back at headquarters.

Attachments

• I have no idea..jpg
    I have no idea..jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is great, so originally we had our game vs pomo, Saturday at home 2pm. Now it has changed to dynamo away on Saturday at 4 and Sunday we get to play our home game away in pomo at 6 and then play them for a 3rd time home the following week back at home?. I can't wait till this season is over with, its been an absolute disaster with scheduling and that's being polite, maybe we can just forfeit and then no show and play when it works for us,seems to work for others. mean while back at headquarters.

I know its all tentative, but I'm really liking the scheduling for this particular game: after having to play the Presidents Cup final on the 30th, Sparta is also scheduled to play North Delta later that night in Langley at 8 pm. I'm sure there's no backsies on this one.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its tough for sure cascade, but at the end of the day we are playing footie and hopefully a team can be fielded. I mean look at us vs you guys last week. We had 7 healthy players and played 2 down men..... Scheduling killed us all... But we gotta make up these games! good luck to who plays tonight, beauty day for footie

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is why you have a summer based league, less field closures, and more time to make up those extra games if need be. Also teams will be able to finish provincials and role into nationals, fit and ready to go, without large lay offs. Celtic for 2016 Nationals!!!

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 aldergrove 0
Our defender played goal, saved a "pretty light call" pk then we scored on some grit work. Shut things down for the rest of the game. We had a few good chances and our goalie saved a great free kick at the end of the game. Doesn't matter how many call-ups they had, it was a grinder game and a grinder rebound win for us. On to Celtic.

Ps: hope ur guy is okay I collided with

Pps: bold turkey's next of kin, make a profile, would be great to hear you post. Possible names: Ethiopian slider, professor butt slap, A is for Apple, educate this, etc

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys tick me off: What I wouldn't give to play right now, even with the league scheduling and re-arranging.....

Cascade, gotta remember you guys are subject to most field closures because of the grass field. Although it is nice on the joints!

C4L, going to be an interesting final weekend Right now, Black Knights are sitting in that final spot....
I will be ruthless with you on Sunday. Hope you're mental game is in top shape.

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 aldergrove 0
Our defender played goal, saved a "pretty light call" pk then we scored on some grit work. Shut things down for the rest of the game. We had a few good chances and our goalie saved a great free kick at the end of the game.

That's how I do.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys tick me off: What I wouldn't give to play right now, even with the league scheduling and re-arranging.....

Cascade, gotta remember you guys are subject to most field closures because of the grass field. Although it is nice on the joints!

C4L, going to be an interesting final weekend Right now, Black Knights are sitting in that final spot....
I will be ruthless with you on Sunday. Hope you're mental game is in top shape.

Black knights were ruthless with CL4 to

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My mental skills are on point! I've been playing mad fifa 15 to work up my ego looking forward to tomorrow Zidane buddy!!!! Beers after? If it's nice

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol I would hope you aren't expecting much zidane as I'm playing with a pulled hamstring. Great to meet R-Tee today. Good clean game today. Dynamo opened the scoring of a throw in that rolled right through our box and their guy tapped it in about 3 minutes into play. Tht woke us up and we played much better from there with a few good chances but nothing to serious. Dynamo went up 2-0 on a nice counter with a perfect cross and headed finish by the big man up front. 2-0 at half. They had a few nice chances and our keeps made 3 massive saves to keep it close. They finished it off on a brilliant finish,curler one touch far post. We had 3 Injuries in the last 5 that really hurt us for the last 2 games. Great job Dynamo and good luck the rest of the way. Classy bunch.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey zidanefan, I know your standing there watching, how about some updates from the Sparta game

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 5 - 3 Milan.
We started off well, scoring 2 in first 25 mins. They barely had possession, but scored off 2 defensive blunders and one nice counterattack. Down 2-3 at half. Picked up our socks in 2nd half, scored 5 mins in and then two with 10 mins to go.
Cannot make those mistakes against Vault (unless it's C4L because he can't score) or Westcoast and expect to win.
Milan, to their credit, never quit playing and working hard.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you both have a game left? And with the same points and each a win would Dynamo not take the league with head to head points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0