Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2010 World Cup

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germans have no legs.. Only a matter of time now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gonna take a stroke of genius from ze Germans. Their youth might hurt them today as they seem without ideas against the Spanish. Tough to have ideas though whem you touch the ball every 6 minutes.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fc&kin' Germans... First and last time I ever put money down on them... ( head shake)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed Regs should have been a peno. Exactly the same was called on Matterazzi in the 06 final.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to see a new rule implemented by FIFA:

No substitutions in Added Injury Time.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is Podolski the one to blame for that goal? What a moron de Vos is... what about the free header?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So why in soccer do we keep track of yellows and punish you forward, so to speak, for offences committed in prior games? If the foul was not bad enough at the time, why should you be suspended for the next match..............

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I know the answer but I am posing a question here to see if people agree with the practice..........only sport in the world that does this I think?????

You could see today that ref was careful not to give out yellows as he didn't want to have guys missing the final I guess.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Spain thoroughly deserved the victory. And the addition of Pedro has made them better and faster moving forward. If they play their game, possession game/passing to death, they will do the same thing to Holland on Sunday most likely. Spain to win the World Cup. Only hope for the Dutch looks like Robben runs at Capdevilla on left side. Anyways, Awesome final matchup.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor gamble by the German manager when he didn't need to today. It will be interesting what Holland's tactics are for the final, as this final was decided on too many nerves by Germany, experience by Spain, but most of all, way inferior out of the blue game plan by Germany. Perhaps he would not have to decide on such a deviation (ie have to hit a home run with tactics when maybe status quo would have sufficed) if he had the security of a contract I wonder? As for the final, if Holland's goaltender settles down, they will win. Should be a good match.

I notice that they have closed off Granville Street between Georgia and Smithe, and put down turf on the road, and erected huge screens...probably thousand will be there watching I would think.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could see today that ref was careful not to give out yellows as he didn't want to have guys missing the final I guess.

Unless a player received two yellows or a straight red then no one would be out for the finals. The yellow cards got reset after the quarterfinals this time instead of after the group stage like before. They changed this so players wouldn't miss the finals.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unless a player received two yellows or a straight red then no one would be out for the finals. The yellow cards got reset after the quarterfinals this time instead of after the group stage like before. They changed this so players wouldn't miss the finals.

Why not reset after the round of 16 as players? Makes for better 1/4 finals.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0