Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2010 World Cup

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another example of a ref peeing his pants to get noticed today, and once again, making a spectacular call with no time left. Not the first time in this tournament.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was a foul and worthy of a call.

Besides, what an amazing way to end the consolation game. Drama right to the bitter end.

Ordered my black German shirt today. Loved the blacks this year.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje, that link is more gay than gold.

HAHAha LOL That lady sounds like she's been smoking a little too much herb. Paul the Octopus has a better track record and credibility. I'll go with Paul the Octopus.

If they can do what they did against Germany, Spain wins.

Also I've never seen Holland score a goal or play like this. Just a bunch of deflection goals by Sneijder.

On top of that when Johan Cryuff, the greatest Dutch footballer, sort of backs Spain in the Final you know you are in trouble too.

Holland vs Spain World Cup final preview: Dutch legend Johan Cruyff shocks Holland by insisting: I want Spain to win - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Anyways, should be an amazing game, can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
If VanBommel doesn't get a red Oranje will win! Deflections are just as good as a screamer they all count! Should be fun!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's go, Spain.......the more I think about it.....the more I want Spain to win. Too many wanks on the Dutch squad. And of course money in the pocket. :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can this guy possibly blow his whistle any more? He has already broken the all time record for most cards in a final.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Martin Tyler on abc... Can't listen to Helm. And yes, bloody Englishman is killing the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The players have killed this game....hacking, diving, whining for calls, swarming the ref, fouls every 10 seconds...terrible game, neither team deserves the win.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The players have killed this game....hacking, diving, whining for calls, swarming the ref, fouls every 10 seconds...terrible game, neither team deserves the win.

True. Shut it down. Italy holds the cup and the Lippi II era never happened ;).

Dutch win in PKs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0