Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Field Closures & Cancelled Games

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sNOw Game

Lucky for the flying cnuts too, their winless streak would have continued for another week.

They may get a win against a team like Slurry:eek:

HOSstirringitup

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word on Fields Open this Weekend

It is only Thursday afternoon, but have any fields been closed for the weekend, with all the Rain we had on Wed.

Regs, keep us updated if you could.

HOS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
N Vancouver for Feb 9/10

Fields are open except for a few like Interriver #1 & 2, Parkgate, and Kilmer.

Vancouver parks is unknown right now (status message not updated yet for this weekend).

~TBwhothinkswe'llfinallygetallgamesin!

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just called the field status hotline and it didnt sound good. Adanac and South Memorial wasn't mentioned so therefore they are closed. WTF another weekend without playing this fcuking sucks. Vancouver Parks Board are a bunch of fcuking idiots. Has it rained that much??? It looks gorgeous outside to me :mad: :mad: :mad:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

All games are on except for the ones at Adanac and S Memorial. So Croats and Sapp, Inter and Slurrey and Sporting and Serbs are postponed:mad: :mad: .
The great site has it all updated.

Iampissedb/cIreallywantedtoplaythisweekendvstheserbs

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

Hillcrest is open. But to the ref's discretion, of course.

Keeperwho'sgladthe'Lomaswon'tbearoundtomessupMcBride

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outrageous!

It is bloddy outrageous of the league to call this afternoon and move our game from tonight to tomorrow!

When has this ever happened before.

Personally, I am excited about getting playing again, but this is total bullshite!

daz:mad:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you make it soooooooooo easy.

i also can't wait to play the relegation bound, speech giving, vp of loma soccer, pumpkin jerseyed, take ourselves too seriously keepers of the worst pitch in vmsl.

getwellsoon

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza,

This time we can not blame the league. The city of Richmond refuse to acknowledge the VMSL and its Richmond based teams. The league gets the same call as the two teams do in this instance.......... and you are right, it is a bloody joke but at least we get to play!

Cheers,

John

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough

John,

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that. Usually it would not have been a problem but I had scheduled to work all day tomorrow, and now have to rearrange all of my afternoon appointments.

Oh well, like you said, at least we get to play.

daz:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Heads up

Originally posted by Regs
For this thread only, I'm gonna start deleting posts that have absolutely nothing to do with info concerning field closures and the like. There will be no explanations and further crap posted will result in your TTP posting account being placed in the 'time-out' zone until you learn how to behave with the rest of the children.

There are plenty of other threads to take the piss on and a big fancy button on nearly every page called New Thread.

~TB.

That was the eighth post in this thread. Thought it might be handy to brng it back into view :rolleyes:

Dazza,

TTP once helped out the Mermaids and a pool they ran for the Euros. Remember that? Please see this page and perhaps think about returning the favor...

~TB.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0