Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2008 Qualifying...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I said earlier Captain, as much as Brown is lighting it up in the East End, that is good news for Scotland so therefore, for the moment ;) I'm all for it.

Cheers Zenga on the win, all class, but I have to tell you mate when the Ukraine had you guys tied up I was ready to book my flight to Austria buddy. :D
We are still in tough but have a serious chance now though.

StevieOneder:
Gordon is definietly the best keeper in Britain though.
Mrs. Robinson could nae lace his boots aye? :D

James McFadden is the man.

We are the people,
RF

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely brilliant stuff Scotland!!!!!

Keeper did make a bit of a hash of McFadden's shot but it did move a bit on him and it was hit with a lot of ferocity. First touch from the goal kick was different class!

So happy to stick it to Thierry ('Wait 'til Paris') Henry.

And finally.....a world class keeper! Sale of the century for Sunderland!

Still got some work to do, but for once its in our hands! COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!! The trip home to watch the Scotland/Italy game could be monumental!

Git in ya DB!!!!!!

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch Germany lose or draw with Ireland. I just have a bad feeling that with the injuries and basically a birth to next Euro's all but confirmed, they might be taking this match too lightly.

But I will be watching closely, the Scotland, France and Italy results over the next 5 days.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the damned English games are $24.99 but I get the plesure of watching Armenia @ France or Moldova @ Turkey....:(

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italia 2 Georgia 0

Pirlo and Grosso with the goals. Next up the World Champions are in Scotland. Rumors of Totti playing that match.

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
First country to qualify for Euro 08. Time to relax, sit back and drink some Weissbier over the last 3 matches that mean nothing.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, well done to the Squareheads. I'm sure the party was gang-busters. You lot are known for being a ton of fun. Which is not to be confused with RF, of course.

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was looking at the odds for tomorrows game. Sports Action has the Czechs at 4.55 I believe. I'm going to couple that with a Dutch win. Yes, I will bet against us on this one. Momma always told me don't bet with your heart. Roast me tomorrow:)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Engerland Loses!!! WhooHoo!!!

Imagine a bright new wonderful world where the Euro 2008 is without England and Sans Francais!!!

C'mon Scotland, do your thing to Georgia!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0