Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2008 Qualifying...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On Saturday qualifying for the Euro 2008 tournament started. I dont' knwo who wins cuz i really didn't look and Croatia didn't play. But Croatia did play today and they drew 0-0 against Russia in Russia. A good result, since 3 of it's starters were sent off from the team couple days prior to the match for not obeying a curfew. The pitch in russia looked like Adanac in November!! All in all good result.

Other notable results:

Germany misses an extra point and wins 13 - 0 over San Marino
England beat Macedonia 1 : 0
And the big game..... rematch of the World Cup Final......

France 3 Italy 1!!!! Italians are on fire after winning the world cup. A loss to Croatia... :D A tie with Lithuania :D and now a loss to the French.... :D Hey but they have 4 stars on their jerseys now.... :rolleyes:

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bjb when croatia wins something then talk!!!!! but all give you this italy are asleep right now! they say its cause there season has'int started yet, but who know's!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia has won many things buddy. Hey we beat Italy 3 times... Actually we have never lost to the I-tals!! :D

Excuses still coming from the Italians, now they are asleep... They won the World Cup, how can u be asleep?? You should be on a major high!!!

I"m not to shocked by that score (France/Italy)..... I can't believe zzzGermans with the Touchdown and 2 field goals!!! The San Marino Keeper's back must be killing him...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bjb when croatia wins something then talk!!!!! but all give you this italy are asleep right now! they say its cause there season has'int started yet, but who know's!

how menny world or euro cups have you won?

Captain: please find grammar / spelling / punctuation / troubleshooting assignment, above, for your 6th grade English class.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please tell me your an 80 year old italian, cause if you were born here..... hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Northern Ireland 3 Spain 2

WTF??

Iceland beat up the irish 3-0 on the weekend and then they beat spain.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:

WTF??

Iceland beat up the irish 3-0 on the weekend and then they beat spain.

They're not all ''Irish' , Blaze......:) Most of them prefer to be called British, despite playing for the northern part of Ireland. Strange stuff indeed. :)

Good win for Guinness' 'Wee Country". Well done. :)

S

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
They're not all ''Irish' , Blaze......:) Most of them prefer to be called British, despite playing for the northern part of Ireland. Strange stuff indeed. :)

Good win for Guinness' 'Wee Country". Well done. :)

S

Cheers: :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Blaze you daft bastard, anyone from Northern Ireland that is not catholic is not allowed to be considered "Irish"... Just ask captain shamrock, he's the expert you know... :rolleyes:
BTW, Lawrie Sanchez has done well since coming on board as manager, unfortunately Northern Ireland still seem to drop games to other small European nations...(ie) Iceland.:(
SUPPORTERS AWARD WELL DESERVED
07/09/2006
by Colleen Macauley
Last night was memorable not only for the fantastic performance on the pitch, but also for the performance from the stands.

The Green and White Army proved they are the best supporters in Europe and worthy winners of the Brussels International Supporters Award. The ceremony on the pitch before kick off was a fitting tribute to the dedication and vision of the Amalgamation of Official Northern Supporters.

Jim Rainey as inspirational ‘figurehead’ accepted the award on behalf of all supporters to the voluminous chant of ‘there’s only one Jim Rainey’ and proved to the Brussels contingency that their decision making process was as accurate as any of Healy’s three goals.

Philippe Housiaux, Chief Executive of Dialogic was overwhelmed by the experience at Windsor Park for yet ‘another night in September’. He explained the decision was taken as a result of a paper-based exercise but the reality of the atmosphere reinforced their choice.

The delegates were particularly impressed by the attitude of the supporters during the Spanish National Anthem with their respectful silence followed by tumultuous applause. He concluded that the evening would forever remain a lasting memory of their short spell in Belfast.

Well done to ALL Northern Ireland Supporters.
I guess they're not all terriorists and hooligans after all??? Bring on the Danes in Coppenhaagen!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotland 1 - France 0

EIRE 2 - Cyprus (yes, FCUKING CYPRUS) 5

Ulster 0 - Denmark 0 (85th minute and can't wait another 5 to post)

Happy Birthday, Cappy.

GIRUY

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Scotland. :thumbsup:

Staunton is doing a nice job with Ireland. He manages like he played apparently........:D

That would be a monumental result for the Occupied Six.

Why the hostility against Ireland, Bucky? GIRUY? It's not Celtic we're talking about here. I'm confused. What have the Irish ever done to you? My mistake.......

Signed

The Peepil

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
giruy = get it right up ye

Scotland are now a seriously good team. No matter the result this coming Wednesday, we are contenders in this group...and the best part...the whole world knows it!

VANCOUVER TARTAN ARMY'S Oor Wullie

When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army boys, we will be coming down the road.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0