Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership News 2003/2004

Beanbag

Nov 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty Shrimpers

Crafty

Are you a Southend Utd or a Canvey Island man?? I hope for your sake you support Southend cause we're on the way up!!!

I just got word from my snout on the inside at Roots Hall that the one and only Stan Collymore (hereafter referred to as SC) will be taking over as player manager any day now.

I'm not saying it will definately happen but it's looking more and more likely that ol SC will be at helm of Southend Utd soon.

Don't underestimate my connection to the club or underestimate this SC story. My snout is high up in proceedings at RH as the Bovril supplier and he is well informed of all footballing matters. You could listen to the pundits or the news but I go to the real sources.

Everything goes in cycles you see. And we are nearing the end of a secular bear market as Shrimpers fans. Things will change for better of the next few years. I can feel it, you'll just have to believe me. Things will definately change for better over the next few years.

Yes i sound like a blindly optimistic Shrimpers fan but things will improve in a big big way, not tommorrow but over the next couple of years. I mean everything SC touches turns to gold right?

I mean Southend will definately turn the corner as SC takes over they have to, there's nowhere else to go.

Plus the Southend owner who has kept a low profile up until now sees big things for this club. His vast fortunes are due to many Wimpy Burger franchises on the seafront. He's just waiting for the club to go private so he can have fun throwing his moolah
around.

There are quite a lot of up and coming youngsters in the ranks and in juvenile detention that look promising and hopefully will pan out in the next few years.

Cycles, cycles it's all about cycles.

Oh and were in talks with Razzor Ruddock & Julian Dicks again!!!
:) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :bronco: :knvb: :) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :wa: :knvb: :( :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beanbag,

To be consistent, I need to tell you to not abuse the amount of smilies.

Carry on,

~Regs.

Beanbag

Nov 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Sorry just trying to make up for lost time. Dazza's so far in front I thought I would try to make up some ground.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overuse of Smilies

Wimpy's

Never ever eat there. I got Salmonella from a burger at one when i was 19. The worst few days of my life. Never left the bathroom at the hotel and had to go to a hospital that was last modern in 1875. The room I was examined in did not have running water. Depressing

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No News

I take it there is no news from the premiership, or is there another reason for this outbreak of literary diarrhea.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

lets hope those bastards, arsenal, drop some points tomorrow with all those players suspended - plus Wiltord and Gilberto out.
so Wenger will have something to complain about as usual....

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vinny,

Bloody right mate!

I'm up at 6:45am for an expresso, followed by 90 minutes of swearing and throwing things at the TV.

St. Andrews is apparently an intimidating place for visiting teams to play.

It would be nice to see Arse drop points tomorrow and lose next week in the San Siro.

Cnuts the lot of ém.

Daz:D :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dazza
Vinny,

Bloody right mate!

I'm up at 6:45am for an expresso, followed by 90 minutes of swearing and throwing things at the TV.

Try having an espresso instead. That other stuff is probably what's giving you fits. Then you'll be better able to read your stopwatch.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brum 0 Arsebandits 3

Well fcuk that for a laugh!

Didn't actually see much beyond the 30 minute mark.

Did gay Pires do that stupid little girly dance after his goal?

Daz:D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cnuts.....

The Attorney-General has finally lifted the ban on naming Titus Bramble and Carlton Cole as the two fcukwits behind the rape of that girl last month. As much as I do believe the girl in question knew exactly what she was doing, these two plonkers need to be made an example of. Pretty stupid boys.

Before some bleeding heart liberal Kitslano-resident comes banging on about the poor little lamb these two numpties allegedly raped, the 'only' reason I question the validity of her story is that, allegedly, she went straight to social-leper and all-round nasty cnut Max Clifford, PR 'guru', the same morning as her alleged attack. Please make me loads of wonga. Cheers.

With England's new-found love-affair with rugby and fifteen athletes who not only have proven themselves by winning something, but who manage to navigate themselves around this mortal coil without ending up in the News of the Screws every weekend (though, admittedly, that might now change), now is as good a time as any for the loutish nature of modern English football to be addressed.

By whom, however, is the $64,000 question.....

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
eh?

The fcuking hell you on about now you arrant little furuncle? Another highly intelligent and memorable post that in no way will ever discommode anything resembling humour. Bravo. At least you're consistent.

steve1234,
I take it there is no news from the premiership, or is there another reason for this outbreak of literary diarrhea.

You're allowed to post something that isn't your usual tiresome and ill-informed anti-Protestant rhetoric, quoted rubbish about Sellick, or...........hang-on, what other purpose do you serve? Take your time with that one, sacerdotal. Your posts are like sitting through Spurs-Villa to an Alex Lloyd soundtrack.

He touched the Prem with Coventry so I won't bother going into the First Division thread (though I might come back in later and moderate myself) but Lee Hughes is another young player whose career and, perhaps, life is going to be greatly affected by his actions of the past weekend. The police tonight have charged him with fleeing the scene of an accident on what might lead to an eventual charge of vehicular manslaughter.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Fasty sir

Your right I should expand my horizons. Maybe i'll come on here and post the latest motorway improvements or have a go at the yids. That would be top notch pisstaking. By the way, I hope the first part of that last one was directed at Dazza, If it was for me I'll need some help. Whats a "arrant little furuncle"

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0