Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership News 2003/2004

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly, get off the cross some one else needs the wood Dazza
This is now officially my favourite thread. Thank you. :D

Could someone who is more informed please tell me WTF is going on at Anfield?

I'd be glad to share what I know about the Heritage Classic in return.

Cheers,

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

Celtic are a big club.

But what's the point of being such a big club in such a shite league. Must be frustrating.

I guess there is not much you can do is there?

You can forget about ever winning the Champs League.

You better hope that MON doesn't come to WHL. If he does you will be absolutely hammered in here, along with all you other muppets.

McLaren should be fired soon too. Talks a good game, that's about it. A bit like Fasty really.

Daz:D :D :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
???????

If he does you will be absolutely hammered in here...

By who? You?

Pull the other one.

You've had 400+ posts to establish how to take the piss and you've yet to manage one decent (and diliberate) pisstake. Even keeper's quietly getting it sussed.

It's a bit much putting the onus on Martin O'Neill to take the monumental demotion to the money-lending part of London in order for you to finally have a piss-taking epiphany. No one deserves that kind of pressure........

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um....Fasty....I have taken the piss out of you on numerous occasions. You and your bum buddies in here just didn't see it that way.

More importantly, you have had, what at least two years to establish a life of some sort in the UK, and you are still meddling in here.

Christ man, isn't there enough to do over there.

Daz:rolleyes:

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frustration, thats brilliant coming from a Spurs fan.

Must be so good consistently flirting with relegation and then finishing in mid table obscurity, having half a team that is 34 the other half are nursing career threatening injuries for the third time in as many months, players playing out contracts signing for your rivals and then winning the double.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tel,

Everything goes in cycles.....we are nearing the end of a secular bear market as Spurs fans, and things will change for the better over the next few years.

Yes, I sound like a blindly optimistic Spurs fan, but things are about to improve in a big way. Not tomorrow, but over the next couple of years.

Daz:cool:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow.....

Mr. Meraloma,

This may come as a huge shock to you but, having lived in the UK for over two years now, ttp is still an enjoyable way to piss away some of the 8 hours while at work. Funny how I see you online when I get into work in the morning. Are you paid to be on here until midnight? Glass houses, mucker. The life I have here, though it confuses me why it would be of such interest to you, saddo, is one you'll never have. Even a moron could see the holes in your 'piss-take'. Shame you can't. Maybe you could ask one of the many Meralomas on TTP who back up your nonsensical and ill-informed shite to explain it to you......

Who are my 'bum buddies'? Everyone else on here? Here's a secret, there's a few in the Lower Mainland footballing community who even I don't know.......

'Meddling', eh? You really need someone to sit you down and explain how to take the piss. I can't imagine anyone taking up that challenge, however, as it would involve having to talk to you........

Back to work, Fastshow.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how I see you online when I get into work in the morning. Are you paid to be on here until midnight

I never sign on and off, stupid.

It's OK, you keep living that great life over there, posting utter shite on here. Must be fulfilling.

I don't see Max Blink on here as much. Clearly he has a way of enjoying all the many things to do there. Have a word with him, maybe?

I have 480 posts and you have 1800 odd. Glass houses, muppet.

Daz:D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
another convincing performance......

Dazza

- Posted On: 11-18-2003 at 05:18 AM

- Posted On: 11-18-2003 at 07:15 AM

- Posted On: 11-18-2003 at 07:39 AM

- Posted On: 11-18-2003 at 07:48 AM

Funny how I see you online when I get into work in the morning. Are you paid to be on here until midnight?

Thanks for coming out.......... your taxi's still waiting. Then again, apparently I'm stupid.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this the same cycle that started 42 years ago. I dont know you yids on your cycles and boggle eye telling us they have turned a corner everytime Heskey secures them a win.

If your teams crap you grin and bare it, dont try and make them something your not. Go polish your sovereign ring, listen to your Blazin Squad album.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus Fasty,

That is incredibly original.

I simply do not have the time to go and extract all of the times on your posts. Glass houses, remember.

At least Terry is keeping this on topic.

And you're supposedly a moderator. All you do is take things off topic and post things that make no sense to most over here, in a feeble attempt at humour.

Terry, I've already admitted we've been shite for the past 12 years.

I really think the Arse have peaked though.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah its terrible being top of the league, still in Champions League, reserve team winning in the Carling Cup etc

The signs of a decline are obvious.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tel,

Still in the Champs league. Yes, but not for long...enjoy it while it lasts....should end soon.

You've been getting lucky all season. It will turn....

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlike you and all you're other arm chair supporters. I can see and admit our results in the champions league havent been up to our standards in the league.

And in order to further prove that I am behind my team fully I'll be with 4,500 other fans in San Siro next Tuesday night.

Tell me big guy, are you one of those that follows Spurs over land and sea? Thats when you can manage to tear yourself away from your computer and this www.

I'll enjoy it all the more whilst you lot amuse us and the rest of the league with your oh so close efforts at signing Rivaldo and Morientes et al, Pleat and Hoddle squabling and Redknapp, Poyet, Anderton, Ziege making the most of their private health care options.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
words are almost not enough......

We were never talking about my posting times, we were talking about yours you clown.

Terry's my fcuking hero. No really, he is.

This has been pointed out to you before but, because I'm the stupid one, apparently it needs doing again: TTP is no longer an exclusively Vancouver website. If you ever went outside two threads on the thing you might have known that.

On second though; please don't, containment is underrated.

I really think the Arse have peaked though.

If that's the best you can do in terms of introducing a contentious issue that's on everyone's lips (though of course I can't possibly be expected to know what's going on 'over there' any more than you can 'over here'), if it's all the same to you I'll carry on pointing out that you haven't a clue of what you're on about. Fun living vicariously in North London through TTP is it?

Bell the people below, they might be able to help you with your patter. They do amazing things with drugs these days........

Off home, don't feel too sorry for yourself, the rest of us will do it for you, Fastshow.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fatnslow,

They do amazing things with drugs these days........

Um...evidently:D

Terry,

How the fcuk can I follow them over land and see other than TV and Computer when I live in Vancouver. I grew up in Cape Town and started supporting Spurs in 1979 when I went and saw them beat then top of the table Liverpool 2-0. I lived in Nottingham in the mid to late 80s, and watched lots of great Clough stuff then, and also went all over the country watching Spurs. Came here in 1989 and support them from here.

Glad to hear you will be wasting some of your hard earned money watching the Arse exit the Champs league. It will be a long trip home no doubt.

Daz:cool:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This pissing contest is obviously calling out for a TTP Mythical Matchup. Perhaps a tag-team bout? Fastshow 'n Terry v. Dazza 'n NO2 (a possible target for Spurs along with Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Romario, Romaridinho, Ronaldamario, Rivaldinhonaldo and Bette Midler). Who would win the match is up in the air as although Fastshow 'n Terry can throw 'em fast and furious it appears everything just deflects harmlessly off Dazza's shiny noggin. NO2 would just have to step into the ring once in a while to whisper a few, "Don't listen to them Daz, You've won 80% of the rounds, keep it up".

To be on topic, Dazza please explain why you think Spurs are turning the corner. What possible indication is there anywhere in the world that this is so?

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO2idinho doesn't pay much attention to the international threads, if any. He has better things to do.

Spurs are about to turn the corner as O'Neill will be taking over, and the club is going to be taken private, so that our Billionaire owner, who has kept a low profile up until now, can have some fun throwing some moolah around, without having to disclose everything every time as in a public company.

And there are quite a few up and coming youngsters in the ranks that should hit the first team over the next few years.

This should all pan out in the next couple of years, right as the Arse's new stadium gets behind schedule and they get further up the creek financially. Cycles, it's all about cycles.

Oh, and they're in talks with Rivaldo again:D

Dazza:cool:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
O'Neil

Why would MON move back to England for another pish team. Remeber he left a pish team to go to bonny Scotland.
You should start a new thread, Rumours and speculation in the EPL. Go polish yur heed.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MON will end up back in the EPL, but it will be with Liverpool. God knows they need the change. Fastshow how do you think Boro will end up this year, and will McLaren be there in the end?

Jinky
There are 4 big clubs in Britain.

Celtic
Man U
Liverpool
and Arsenal.

Did you forget Man City?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money