Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership News 2003/2004

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
-

nicky butt was also arrested for assault a little while back...but unlike alan smith he isnt gettin punished?

id be pissed if i was Sven...the fa are messing with his plans.....making Rio drop out of the squad for turkey and alan smith now.........

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vincent,

Yes he must be frustrated. But come on now, Rio totally facked up, and Smith did too. I mean, throwing a bottle back into the crowd. Obviously, certain crowd members are out of order, but everything is stacked in their favour when it comes to matters like this. Smith was and is, just plain thick. Like Bowyer....total plonkers, Rodney.

England's squad is not up to much anyway....they will get nowhere next June/July. Portugal are going to be strong.

Daz:D :D

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vinny

Your precious FA only found out about Butt after the incident had been cleared up. They only got wind of the Smith arrest and the Beattie conviction through the media. And finally something to eagree with Dazza on, Smith is a mug.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this the same plonker that Spurs wanted to take from West Ham??

Whats that saying about people in glass houses and stones?

No doubt the deal fell through when it looked like he would play at least 20 games a season and you opted for that ever present jem from the Orient, Toda.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry,

No idea what you are on about with regard to WHam.

Toda was only ever signed to sell shirts in Japan, after the WC last year.

Try and make some sense to us all when you enter these threads.

Daz:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dazza
Terry,

No idea what you are on about with regard to WHam.

Try and make some sense to us all when you enter these threads.

He is making sense to anyone who knows what goes on outside of WHL.

Smith was and is, just plain thick. Like Bowyer....total plonkers, Rodney.

Spurs were interested in the "plonker" Bowyer. At the time, he was playing for West Ham. Get your coat.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk you're annoying!;)

Don't miss a beat do you.

Spurs were interested in every registered player around the world if you believe what you read in the papers. I don't.

I go to the real sources.

Do not underestimate my connection to the club. And following that, do not underestimate the O'Neill story.

Daz:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The point is Dazza that we want to encourage as many new posters as we can. So when new ones arrive and they are better informed than you, we can't have Div 1A's greatest fantasist (and worst piss-taker) telling them to get their facts straight when they were right to begin with.

On top of that you claim,

Spurs were interested in every registered player around the world if you believe what you read in the papers. I don't.

Take some advice and apply that attitude to managers as well.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sigh.

Jinks, I am warning you, do not get ****y over the O'Neil story.

The said snout has an excellent track record eg. Hoddle, Richards, Keane, Kanoute.....all well before they happened, to name a few.

An insider at the training ground:D

If I were you I would concentrate on who is going to replace O'Neill. I'm not saying it will definitely happen, it's just that it's looking more and more likely.

Spurs owners are currently buying up shares on the quiet so they can take the club private and not be constrained by the rules around public companies. Chelski are doing the same thing.

Ironically, Spurs were the first club to go Public in the early 80s. Those were the days.

Daz:cool: :p:rolleyes:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about Tommy Burns? Current Assistant to Berti.

Or Arshole Wanker, when the big fat Arse win nothing this year?

You'd have lots of French girls prancing around in hoops then:D

Daz:eek:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Hoddle?:D

Sky Sports just took the words out of my mouth. Hoddle's perennial assistant John Gorman just resigned from Wycombe, after being caretaker boss until Donkey Adams took over. This probably means that The Hod is due to take over somewhere soon.

Either that or Gorman rightly does not want to be associated with Adams:D

Daz:cool:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sigh.

Jinks, I am warning you,

What are you warning me about? A Meraloma fullback recruiting drive? I'll be sure to stand well clear.

As far as MON is concerned, I'll believe it when I see it.

At some point MON is going to manage again in the EPL.
The way things are going, it wont be at the helm of Glasgow Celtic. That'a because the shite wee clubs like Spurs are scared of the competition. When MON returns however, it will be for a big club.

Spurs are not regarded by anyone as a big club.

Get used to it.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how to conjugate the verb to consider either but no.

There are 4 big clubs in Britain.

Celtic
Man U
Liverpool
and Arsenal.

The biggest is Celtic.

Get used to it.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even I agree that Celtic are the biggest club in Britain; they have figured in European competitions for the last few years and pull in crowds of 60,000 for every home game.

Baring this is mind, why would Martin O'Neil up sticks and move to Spurs? Honestly, get off the cross some one else needs the wood Dazza, the sooner you and all your other close asscociates from the "Training Ground" realise that the better you'll do in the league.

You said winning the league wasnt everything, well when you have experienced that come back on here and tell us all, until then you can look forward to the occassional successful cup run.

When was the last time you actually saw Spurs play? Its like me arguing about Ice Hockey.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure Daz saw the Spurs win the League back in 1951 right after he was D-Mobbed from Germany.

Snouts my erse.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfair........

Its like me arguing about Ice Hockey.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Terrence, I'm sure you know more about hockey than Dazzy does football. You know it's played on ice, for instance.

You probably know more about hockey than Dazzy does too.

I reckon we're more likely to see a cloud-bound reindeer getting shagged in an alley than we have of ever reading anything sensible about football come out of ttp's most bromidic poster.

Just be chuffed you've never had to experience the way he plays the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0