Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hislop

Hislop is totally fcuing useless, one of the worst keepers in the EPL.

Animal, three at the back is fine as long as you have the right personnel. Spurs are playing it very comfortably with Richards and young Ledley King as the stoppers. But 3-4-3 may be chancing it. 3-5-2 is a better option.

Watching Fulham v Leeds on FSWC at the moment. Leeds have put together a fairly decent squad over the past few seasons and their purchases have all been long-term in nature, with some quality younsters and mid-20s players coming in. But at a cost of approx 95 million pounds! Fcuk me they had better start winning some trophies, beginning this season at the latest. Otherwise heads will roll. That is a shite load of money by any club's standards, and they haven't won a thing yet.

To be honest, they always seem too bothered about kicking seven shades of shite out of their opponents to be able to win anything. Discipline seems to be lacking.

I do like it when they play in Europe and kick everyone though;)

Dazwhothinksitsgreatthatmanurearereeling:D

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spurs v. Trotters

yids:

Looking forward to the big match tonight. Watched the Spurs beat Fulham last Thursday on ITV Sport. Spurs were lucky to pull off the victory after putting that bungin' Bunjacevic in the middle of their D. He was shocking and caused the Fulham goal. Also a bit dismayed about the play of Raggedy "Shaggy" Anderton, who refuses to get stuck in the centre of midfield. Hod had to replace him with Fatcher towards the end of the game. But excellent play from Rebrov, who had to have forced Hod's hand about selection for tonight. All class. And Davies stroked home a magnificent winner to push the Spurs on to the next round. Come on you Spurs!

Making my first trip since I arrived to White Hart Lane tonight. Hoping to see Spurs do the trick on those boring Trotters. Nice to be tied on points with Man Utd, too bad about their shocking form, and we're like "ships in the night", up the table.

max

oh yeah, best Premier squad:

g: dudek

d: carragher, ferdinand, southgate, bridge

m: beckham, gerrard, veron, kewell

f: owen, viduka

s: sheringham, robert, hamann, king, sullivan (go spurs)

most overrated:

g: barthez

d: g neville, s campbell, w brown, p neville

m: parlour, lampard, bakke, anderton (sorry)

f: bellamy, bergkamp (in poor form)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go you good thing

Max,

Wicked.

I'll be watching it live on Fox at noon.

A win should take us to fifth I believe, just behind 4th on goal difference.

Nice to see Rebrov getting his chance. Hopefully he will stay high with Sheri as the link man.

Rebrov scored 22 goals in the Champs league you know. Pretty good by anyone's standards.

Come on you yiddos!!

The future is bright and in Hod we trust.

Dazwhoislovingthehoddlerevolution:D

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man United

Looks like another loss could be in the works.

Dafoe just scores for West Ham to go up 1-0 with 26 minutes left in the game

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boro

I hope they never show another Middlesbrough game on TV ever again.

Fcuk do I feel sorry for Alen Boksic...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

Originally posted by CDK
I hope they never show another Middlesbrough game on TV ever again.

Holy crap, I saw that game this morning against Liverpool and they just dominated. After Liverpool scored the first two goals, they were basically just keeping possession. I was laughing because there was a stretch when for about 5 minutes, Middlesbrough never touched the ball with all 11 men back in their own half!

I totally agree with you CDK

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
arse....

I feel sorry for Boksic too. Poor little mite's only on £30,000 a week. The best way never to see 'boro on the box is to move to the UK. We don't get any live football on t.v. on Saturdays and have to wait until 10:30 Saturday night to see the day's highlights. With pubs shutting at 11:00 I shouldn't have to tell you I rarely see any football on Saturdays.

That was a great rip by Owen, Fastshow.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
on the other hand....

Having said all that, however, how many of you lot were able to sit back and enjoy the awesome spectacle that was Canvey Island vs. Northampton after your Sunday lunch? To add to the levels of unprecedented excitement, Coventry vs. Watford was showing at the same time on the other side. I'm still trying to recover from the sight of the once mighty Julian Dicks hobbling about for Canvey Island. He put on their goal, though and they're through to the third round you'll be pleased to know. West Ham/Liverpool/Canvey Island, Fastshow.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a(e)ffluence....

Even my wealthy Chelsea chums who have the whole shouting match on their tellys don't get live football on Saturdays. Sky has their marathon four-hour epic programme where they have 'reporters' like Scotland's finest George Best commenting on a match the viewer can't see (and if he's the same George Best of yore he probably can't see much either) so forking out so much wonga to watch that is rather pointless. So there.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premiership Highlights

Just watching Sky Sports News ( Fox sports world)4;00-5:00pm. Had a blurp on the Premiership's first 10,000 goals, then they do a few minute highlight reel on the best of the 10,000. Well worth watching/taping tonight at 11:00pm

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man United Most over rated team in the EPL

This is for all the Man U supporters in the world

YOU'RE SHITE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE YOU'RE SHITE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE YOU'RE SHITE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE
YOU'RE SHITE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE:eek:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical Scouce Bastard

Well done, did you do this yourself or did you have your mates over and spend the night thinking this up.

Animal

Scoucekuntshouldbeoutstealingcarsliketherestoftheinbreadfuks

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liver-wurst-sandwich=diarrhea,

you are in need of a course in imagination and should spend more time on your posts. Tell us why you think Man United is Shite. Instead of posting such mindless drivel.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ****erel in North London is rising

Max, Limey, Boycs, Captain,

Another fine win today, shalacking Fulham 4-0. A revitalized Sir Les Ferdinand, soon to be 35, getting them on the way. From the sound of it, all of the goals were sublime.

Thank God Sugar and Goonersaurus are gone and the Hod has come home.

dazwhocan'twaittoseethehighlightsshowtomorrow:D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsebandits

Watched the West Ham and Arsebandits game this morning.

The Hammers had a pretty strong line-up by their standards.

Fair play to the ref, Mike Riley for booking Di Canio and that ponce, Pires, for diving. Especially Pires. That was a shocker. It's good to see a ref booking players for that. Unfortunately he missed peanut head Vieira's hand ball which was a definite penalty. His hand must have been eight feet off the ground when he handled it.

Too bad Riley wasn't reffing the game between the Arse and Villa last week because Henry did and equally shocking dive in the box in that one and got away with it.

dazwhohatesallthingsarsenal

:D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea 4 Liverpool 0

Spanked out of sight!

Chelsea were awesome today.

Liverpool had an uncanny resemblence to the Lomas against Clan ie. chasing shadows all afternoon.

Nice one!

dazwhoisenjoyingchattingtohimselfinthisthreadbutwouldlikesomecompany:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0